Marijuana Barcelona Club

Smokey2017

Marijuana Barcelona Club

Post by Smokey2017 »

Im going to Barcelona on Thursday and staying near the above. Can anyone advise if this place is good for Bud?

DjShaggy

Re: Marijuana Barcelona Club

Post by DjShaggy »

not too sure but the name sounds rather touristy

dont judge a book by its cover tho, only one way to find out!

let us know :thumbup:
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

It's one of the club on the list of the most promoted page on google.
I would avoid it : they are smokers clubs, not legit cannabis association. The name say it all hehe ..
Just like avoid : cali club, haze brothers, grand mas, remedy, mariland, bcn coffeeshop, kush blablabla .. The list is long ! Maybe a few dozens really good clubs and hundred of "shady" ones ...

I spend a lot of my time searching the good ones, unfortunately The Gottic area doesn't offer good options for tourist. Better get a little walk or transport to find the finest ones and if you re willing to do so, feel free to message me I'll help you out ..
When I speak about finest one I mean : a good site, comfortable (sometime classy : vintage furniture, arts ...) but most of all : the best quality at moderate prices ! Best I mean : cup winners clubs in Hash, Weed or extract categories !
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Do you just come on here to try and get customers? We all share information freely, you keep trying to sell people your service, this site is not for soliciting business as I'm sure you're aware.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

RoMoney wrote: Wed 25th Apr 2018 01:57 pm Do you just come on here to try and get customers? We all share information freely, you keep trying to sell people your service, this site is not for soliciting business as I'm sure you're aware.
i would also like to know this
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

I don't charge anything I do share information freely as well !!
If you want me to stop to give my opinion and offer my help I won't anymore, no problem .. google cannabis barcelona and enjoy :P

Sincerely, I live here and I'm community oriented : whenever you are here and ready for a sesh lets do it, you will see !
I have met good people along the time and I'm now sharing back. Of course I spend a lot of my time doing it, its a kind of hobby but I never had any penny from someone for doing it like I will never accept money to reviews anything like others do (I got offers) !
I have good contacts thanks to what I do and I'm pleased enough with this blessing.

I have been using ACD a lot for my research online when I was living a neighboor country the past years. I'm now trying to offer my help back to this good source of infos which his this forum and site. As I said I offered my collaboration if they wish to ..
It's not that easy to get infos on the good spots here because of the local (catalonia) and federal situation .. You get a lot of promotion visible from the most "commercial" ones and barely nothing visible from the good ones, I try do it with ethics with respect to both the clubs and my person.

Thanks for understanding, I know it might look as referring to a "business" of some sort but it isn't : I don't work for one entity, I'm independent at thats my opinion I agree not everyone might like what I do..
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

So you don't get kick backs from the clubs in the form of money or free weed for bringing people? I'm sorry, but I don't really buy the Mother Teresa act. Community orientated is a nothing marketing phrase, it could just mean you know loads of the clubs as you herd them in customers for free weed.

Your Instagram says you provide a travel service, you are not doing that without any personal gain.

I'm already a member of four clubs and not looking to join anymore at present.
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

As a said its a hobby and of course with the time my contacts give me some return in some form. I'm really open with my guest I don't hide anything but its a public forum here .. If I would be a real advertiser I wouldnt be here. I do my best, I don't try to get you in one clubs, maybe I'll show you one even for one day so you get your own opinion ... Some people charge money for this and I never did, that's what i meant I can't be more clear here ..
Community oriented indeed .. I'm not a "manager" , I'm not a budtender neither a promoter ..
One day i'll find my place, don't worry, I'm just a little guy doing what he can. People who have met me know why I say community, I made a lot of friendships along the time and we do help each other.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

You personally gain from what you do, that's a business, rationalise it anyway you want....free weed is the same as money.....we're all stoners here, nobody would deny it :) You're on here hustling for customers. And what's a "real advertiser" versus you hustling free weed? Again it's like your community phrase, its all just semantics. If someone put up a post here asking about the Nectar club you would tell them to IM you, my response would be to contact them on Instagram like I did and get their own invite. You would not say that as you wouldn't get free weed then. This is the issue I have and I believe other members of this site do too.

At the end of the day the site is not for promoting goods and services and you promote a service which you gain from.Just cos you're not a listed company on the stockmarket doesn't make it any less of a fact.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

RoMoney wrote: Wed 25th Apr 2018 06:37 pm You personally gain from what you do, that's a business, rationalise it anyway you want....free weed is the same as money.....we're all stoners here, nobody would deny it :) You're on here hustling for customers. And what's a "real advertiser" versus you hustling free weed? Again it's like your community phrase, its all just semantics. If someone put up a post here asking about the Nectar club you would tell them to IM you, my response would be to contact them on Instagram like I did and get their own invite. You would not say that as you wouldn't get free weed then. This is the issue I have and I believe other members of this site do too.

At the end of the day the site is not for promoting goods and services and you promote a service which you gain from.Just cos you're not a listed company on the stockmarket doesn't make it any less of a fact.
+2
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

RoMoney wrote: Wed 25th Apr 2018 06:37 pm You personally gain from what you do, that's a business, rationalise it anyway you want....free weed is the same as money.....we're all stoners here, nobody would deny it :) You're on here hustling for customers. And what's a "real advertiser" versus you hustling free weed? Again it's like your community phrase, its all just semantics. If someone put up a post here asking about the Nectar club you would tell them to IM you, my response would be to contact them on Instagram like I did and get their own invite. You would not say that as you wouldn't get free weed then. This is the issue I have and I believe other members of this site do too.

again agreed
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

Whatever ... I never said what you imply and if I'm not saying any more about the clubs is especially because of this place and the way you react.
I wouldn't say what you think about Nectar, hahaha :D ... And not even for any free weed : I pay the same as anyone here (nectar give a discount to all residents, a lot of clubs does that) !
I would tell you this : that with me you get to be advised if its good to go there or not and you will pay the same..or even less. Again, my goal is for the people to find the nice spots ..but seems like I will stop it here ! If you think advising people to go there for exemple is a nice advise then we got different standards of what should be a good club I'm sorry and you didn't understand what I consider a quality spot :lol:
Peace

I will just add : I understand your "critics" against my postings. I have been active member and avid reader of a few forums and I understand how my posting may be seen here, I just feel so right cause it's like I would be a local in dam and giving my opinion on the shops where I like to go and offer a taste of the city with a local "view"... If you feel like its inappropriate, bye bye ! I'll keep the infos, tips and exclusive invite for my others circles ;) I really wish we could have share the infos but sure the ones will find all of these soon by themselves .. On other forums they seems more open about people involving in the scene so everyone can benefit form eachother, again my point isnt to promote any club or service here !!

And one more edit : You play the judge with my person but again I told you we should better speak together before saying I promote a business. I have helped countless people with clubs without any interest : no money, free weed, NOTHING just because they knew I could help them and I did just because I could and knew they were the right person ..not everyone is looking for the special stuff ! I don't say I don't work with any clubs or dont have any interest around but what I do of my life, when or what is strictly personal at the end ! You don't know me and have no clue of how I help the people. You got other articles or thread with links to business pages ... Yes community I know what I say ! If only you knew .. Im just here to give advices and a hand if needed ..but you don't need me : contact them by email or follow the street promoters :D itz gooood ! " Pssst, psst ... coffeeshops "
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

You can explain from every angle you want, but ultimately your initial portrayal of your Mother Theresa act was not the full picture. You do this for personal gain. I don't share links or help people here for personal gain. Now that's out there you've resorted to petty "well I bet your getting ripped off" angle. Grow up man.

You can keep writing long winded responses justifying your practices, but ultimately the answer to my initial question was yes, you come here to get customers, or whatever word you use, perhaps "community folk", that sounds way more in keeping with your marketing drive :D

As for the guys on the street mate, I dont think most of us here are the type to bother using them when we are usually a little bit more resourceful.

Happy Hustling,
RoMo
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Basswee: If you are so keen on sharing, what ya say you get started and shut the critics up then?

So far you only made the odd hint that you are in the know and would like to help by sharing your knowledge, by all means do it then, out here in the open...! What could be more "community oriented" than that? Everyone here would really appreciate "boots on the ground", as we do with our local members here (who btw do share info in the open and not just in pms or such).

So put you info where your mouth is and open up, or give up and admit you're here for commercial purposes. No more of this #youonlyknowifyouknowme BS, it's getting old...

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

You all know better on my person ! Great ! I should just agree with wrong accusation.
I can't share what I can't, do you get this ? Damn !
I do respect the cannabis social club model and believe in it, I have been active and involved in my country... So I will always give support to the ones respecting this model and I will always respect their rules ! That's why I keep some infos private.
I told too much about my passion (with honesty) which let you go on judging me.
You won't need street promoters but you end up in the same places if you contact the "main" ones (the same site/clubs that advise to not Do it, actually use these street hustlers) .. Most of mine will simply not answer to random mails or people coming ADD. But you are all right and I'm going away from here ! Ciao amigos and see you around who knows ... :lol: (@lakalada or HQ hehehe) Just contact them on instagram ? :p
Last edited by Basswee on Thu 26th Apr 2018 04:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.