Lanzarote Experience

jc2k

Lanzarote Experience

Post by jc2k »

Just come back from a week in Lanzarote so thought I'd share the experience. Went to two clubs, both within 2 minutes of the main shopping centre (and car park!) ACLanzacana and Green Monkey.

ACL was a very professional outfit; went in with passport, filled in the paperwork and paid my 20 Euros to join. Went through into the back and there are about 50 jars there. Two price points, both more than I expected - 15 Euro and 20 Euro a gram. The 15 section was the usual hazes, some interesting strains but mostly sativas. The 20 Euro section housed most of the Kush's and the US genetics ones. From there I had their amnesia haze (good base quality indicator for a shop I find) and some king kush. Both were good examples, the king kush especially. From the 20 section, I had some OG Mint Chocolate - fantastic smoke, heavy but still functional, very very chilled feeling. Some Jack Herer - very strong, really good but could have had a better flush and cookies Kush which was a great smoke again - strong indica dom high but still functional. All strains were good smokes, just expensive.

Went around the corner to Grass Monkey and a totally different experience. One very fucked guy behind the counter, as I was only getting a gram or two, didn't bother with membership (but he said if I was getting any more I'd have to join) and I had their (Amnesia original, not haze) and tried some Mexican Cheese. The amnesia was ok, nothing special, but the Mexican Cheese was a revelation. Can't find reference to it anywhere but someone crossed a UK Cheese with a Mexican Haze and it's a great smoke. Really good hybrid high and it sent the missus crazy horny! The guy was generous and did each bag to 1.5 G and all strains were 15 Euros so ended up with 3 grams for 30 E which was manageable. Went back and got another gram of the Mexican for obvious reasons.

Highlight strains - Indica - the OG Mint Chocolate. Sativa dom - obvs the Mexican Cheese!

All in all, positive experience. There were no shit stains or badly grown crap - just wish it was a bit more cost effective but it's a small island with a captive audience so I guess they can get away with it.

RoMoney

Re: Lanzarote Experience

Post by RoMoney »

This is great man, glad you had fun and thanks for sharing. We are slowly getting more info on places outside of Barcelona. This will be really helpful for anyone going to Lanzarote as it has concrete info on clubs on prices.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
GreenGhirl

Re: Lanzarote Experience

Post by GreenGhirl »

Off to Lanzarote in 2 weeks havent been in a while. Contacted Klinic about membership and looked into visiting some others whilst im there so thanks for this info :D