Denver Approves City’s First Legal Marijuana Club

Legal recreational and medical dispensaries.
redeyezman

Re: Denver Approves City’s First Legal Marijuana Club

Post by redeyezman »

What a dump. Pressure to buy will be high. Won't get away with just a drink like in Mokum.

Shells sink. Dreams float.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

redeyezman wrote: Mon 5th Mar 2018 11:46 pm What a dump. Pressure to buy will be high. Won't get away with just a drink like in Mokum.
Gosh, how could you post such a negative opinion? I'm sure you've been there at least twice, not!

So, maybe you'll get away with just a drink. If not, still a unique Denver experience among "canna-friends!" and a closer approximation to Amsterdam coffeeshops!

The USA continues to slowly move in the right direction! Given the chance, we should support progress and not be "negative a$$es"

Today is better; tomorrow will be even better!!!

Heading that way in 201911
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

The wife and I were in Palm Springs last week and while waiting in line to buy some cannabis, we talked to a budtender that said, Palm Springs was real close to opening up a Cannabis Club. Everything is in place, just waiting for the city council to vote on it. She said there is a very good chance that it will pass. Not sure what they will allow if they open....she hinted that it would be edibles and vaping at the least. It's a start!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

notsofasteddie wrote: Tue 6th Mar 2018 01:01 am
redeyezman wrote: Mon 5th Mar 2018 11:46 pm What a dump. Pressure to buy will be high. Won't get away with just a drink like in Mokum.
Gosh, how could you post such a negative opinion? I'm sure you've been there at least twice, not!

So, maybe you'll get away with just a drink. If not, still a unique Denver experience among "canna-friends!" and a closer approximation to Amsterdam coffeeshops!

The USA continues to slowly move in the right direction! Given the chance, we should support progress and not be "negative a$$es"

Heading that way in 201911
There appears to be seating for 8... Maybe the pictures don't tell the whole story? If you can't buy cannabis you'll have to buy something else. It will be nothing like a coffeeshop that we know of in Amsterdam so I won't deceive myself and think it can or will be. If the truth is negative then oh well.

Can't comment on your stories without reinforced bias? ✔ Check.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

redeyezman wrote: Tue 6th Mar 2018 11:58 pm

Heading that way in 2019!!
There appears to be seating for 8... Maybe the pictures don't tell the whole story? If you can't buy cannabis you'll have to buy something else. It will be nothing like a coffeeshop that we know of in Amsterdam so I won't deceive myself and think it can or will be. If the truth is negative then oh well.

After you've been there, you get to express an opinion! I'll be there in 2019 so I'll get to express my opinion!

Til then, it's a work in progress!

So there are no coffeeshops in Amsterdam that don't say, "Buy or Fly!!"

Bias??
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

notsofasteddie wrote: Wed 7th Mar 2018 12:52 am
redeyezman wrote: Tue 6th Mar 2018 11:58 pm

Heading that way in 2019!!

After you've been there, you get to express an opinion! I'll be there in 2019 so I'll get to express my opinion!

Til then, it's a work in progress!

So there are no coffeeshops in Amsterdam that don't say, "Buy or Fly!!"

Bias??
My opinion is based on the pictures that exist now. If saying it's a work in progress is more comfortable and nice for you than saying it's a dump, I understand.

I only visited maybe 8 coffee shops, and I was able to smoke with just getting a juice or coffee. Which I need for cotton mouth any way. What I don't need is glass pipes and over priced nicnacs. Cannabis and food ill consume, everything else I don't need or want.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

redeyezman wrote: Fri 9th Mar 2018 12:03 am
I only visited maybe 8 coffee shops, and I was able to smoke with just getting a juice or coffee. Which I need for cotton mouth any way. What I don't need is glass pipes and over priced nicnacs. Cannabis and food ill consume, everything else I don't need or want.
Coffeeshops, social clubs, lounges, whatever you call them..they have to appeal to a customer base which is wider than the wants/needs of one person, which is why they have glass pipes, etc. Even if you don't have any need for such things, other people do. The fact that such items are on sale, is not something that those who don't want to buy them should find troublesome.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Smirks wrote: Wed 14th Mar 2018 10:25 pm
redeyezman wrote: Fri 9th Mar 2018 12:03 am
Coffeeshops, social clubs, lounges, whatever you call them..they have to appeal to a customer base which is wider than the wants/needs of one person, which is why they have glass pipes, etc. Even if you don't have any need for such things, other people do. The fact that such items are on sale, is not something that those who don't want to buy them should find troublesome.
Very good point about coffeshops are appeal to customer base which is wider than wants/needs of 1 person. I stand corrected....

So the wants and needs of society are material based and not that of want/needing each other? Yep, welcome to American coffee shops. Seats 8, and 4,000 pipes for sale... Ya know, in case you needed to add one to your collection. Ignore the bloke sitting alone in the back corner, he's an ass, which is why he sits alone.