Post by CopenhagenCouple »

That sounds like a hell of a fun trip Macky! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Crazy low prices on that Oz from Hamilton, was that Honey Pot or Green Tree? :D

Gotta get back to the 6ix...

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Re: Toronto Dispensaries

Post by macky »

Got oz from Cannibis Canada ,Honey pot gave us free gram of platinum OG on way in door 8)
Grabbed those 3,100 packs edibles you like and paper glass had top self gear (Karen even noticed how much nicer buds look there. MMJ has best threw whole menu I think ....when you,s get back prices should be down and everything tested ....RO October 17th :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

macky wrote: Mon 30th Jul 2018 11:17 pmHoney pot gave us free gram of platinum OG on way in door 8)
Canada just sounds better and better! :) Macky, can you please fast track the flooding of the European market with Canadian highgrade? :lol: Help knock down them ridiculous cali prices for us :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

RoMoney wrote: Tue 31st Jul 2018 08:26 am
macky wrote: Mon 30th Jul 2018 11:17 pmHoney pot gave us free gram of platinum OG on way in door 8)
Canada just sounds better and better! :) Macky, can you please fast track the flooding of the European market with Canadian highgrade? :lol: Help knock down them ridiculous cali prices for us :mrgreen:
The problem isn't the prices of the export-worthy regions. Even in Cali (not to mention Oregon, Washington state, Colorado among others) there's plenty of decent even really nice weed that's at least as good/cheap, the problem is the greedy importers/exporters and knowing what they can sell it for in the European market and get away with.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

FTN Nugs, Canadian Tuna Tin Weed FTW! The chavs will love it! :twisted:

...or it could be "Friendly weed for friendly prices, eh"...

Given Nugs' argument, it's probably gonna be close to prices of Cali tins (at least if they can get the hypetrain rollin').
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 31st Jul 2018 08:55 am
The problem isn't the prices of the export-worthy regions. Even in Cali (not to mention Oregon, Washington state, Colorado among others) there's plenty of decent even really nice weed that's at least as good/cheap, the problem is the greedy importers/exporters and knowing what they can sell it for in the European market and get away with.
That's an issue, but if supply goes through the roof then it will stop being an issue, or at very least it will become less of an issue. Even in a prohibition environment, supply and demand will impact prices.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

RoMoney wrote: Tue 31st Jul 2018 11:29 am

That's an issue, but if supply goes through the roof then it will stop being an issue, or at very least it will become less of an issue. Even in a prohibition environment, supply and demand will impact prices.
I agree, but I guess I meant it's more dictated by supply and supplier greed than where it's actually sourced from (amongst the North American locales) i.e. simply opening the tap from Canada isn't going to make things automatically cheaper - or no more so than would importing from say Oregon or Colorado. Edit: actually one thing I forgot, it will actually be more price-hindered out of Canada since postage from there is substantially more pricey than what the good ole USPS can offer!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 31st Jul 2018 03:33 pm
RoMoney wrote: Tue 31st Jul 2018 11:29 am

I agree, but I guess I meant it's more dictated by supply and supplier greed than where it's actually sourced from (amongst the North American locales) i.e. simply opening the tap from Canada isn't going to make things automatically cheaper - or no more so than would importing from say Oregon or Colorado. Edit: actually one thing I forgot, it will actually be more price-hindered out of Canada since postage from there is substantially more pricey than what the good ole USPS can offer!
That makes sense. I talked about the Canadian flood as there was an articles about oversupply saying they will have a saturated market in a few years and prices will crash way below current, I should probably go find one of them!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Et voila. Sorry the context might have been more helpful at the start :)

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/03/ ... juana.aspx
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Thanks for the kind words folks, had a great time, Macky's stock was impressive and tastey good. Still getting blown away by the Thompson edibles and their triple brownie is ridiculous.

Was in Ottawa for the last little while and skipped on the shops due to time and current stock. But drove through Tynadega (?) area reserve for research will head back in a couple weeks on our way to or back from Quebec city.

I find the MOM is by far the most convenient and reliable once you have a quality supplier, but i love shop hopping, reminds us of AMS. There's just so much variety.

As for LPs in Canada, they are signing all kinds of export agreements. Molson Coors announced they are getting into the canna-beverage market, and several LPs and Insurance companies are making deals with pharmacy chains.

It's a new world, i still can't believe this is happening. Stories on news every day about something MJ related.

Hope y'all come back real soon :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

What a time to be alive...

ordered 1 oz of blueberry and 1 oz of sweet tooth on walk home from gym this morning.

Got home from work 10 hours later... and it's waiting in my mailbox.

the best part.....$90/oz... that's right, $90 for 28 grams...burns white, tastes great..

There's a reason Toronto is called the Big Smoke
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

TwoCanucks wrote: Tue 7th Aug 2018 11:59 pm What a time to be alive...

ordered 1 oz of blueberry and 1 oz of sweet tooth on walk home from gym this morning...
Would you mind naming the MOM you patronize?

How’s the quality?

Thanks
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
macky

Post by macky »

ordered 1 oz of blueberry and 1 oz of sweet tooth on walk home from gym this morning.

the best part.....$90/oz... that's right, $90 for 28 grams...burns white, tastes great..

You got that right :mrgreen: ,name of site ..please :P.S. did you check out Lieden Loop yet? good for day out
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

macky wrote: Tue 14th Aug 2018 09:55 pm

You got that right :mrgreen: ,name of site ..please :P.S. did you check out Lieden Loop yet? good for day out
Lieden looks great, we are going to hit the loop, not been to Lieden before. We really loved Yanks our last time out, can't remember what we had WW maybe,? loved the beach and will defo do again this year

got the blue berry ($130/0z) and sweet tooth ($90/oz, although now it ia listed at $100) from candelivery.ca email and password is all you need, i find there stuff is hit and miss TBH, but these were pleasant surprises. I had ordered from them in the past, changed to redeye because of the better quality. A friend had mentioned the recent prices so i checked them out. Sweet tooth has some leaves, but i clean my bud all the time so it wasn't an issue. this was the order the morning of the gym

got some nice island extracts hindu kush and master kush budders from redeyedelivery. these guys are same day in the city as well. they usually have monthly and holiday deals, anywhere from 10-20% and or free delivery

ordered squish extracts mk ultra $55/gram today from redeye, and white cookies budder $27/gram. i thought the MK was a pricey relatively speaking, but i havent seen it around lately so i jumped on it.

Holy grail from Thompson was the stuff i brought up for Canada Day

stay high!

I should also mention, redeye will meet you somewhere in GTA for same day, so if you're heading to the city you can hook up with them
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

After a high of nearly 100 or more shops functioning in the GTA area... almost all are closed except for a handful of long running medical shops.

went into one not far from the house couple days after legalization... dude had couple dozen strains... just 2 containers now... not more than 10 grams in either jar...mostly dry and flakes... sad state of affairs