Terps Army (El Guapo)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate El Guapo

I like El Guapo
90%
I don't like El Guapo
10%

Total votes: 30

WLow

Re: El Guapo

Post by WLow »

The new candy kush hash looks on point, fresh dry 8)

krupinska

Post by krupinska »

We had the Gorilla Glue 30mm, Ghost Train Haze and GG Iceolator, really good stuff. This shop is a must visit for everyone.
Negative part : "Cali Imports" for 50€.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

krupinska wrote: Fri 21st Sep 2018 06:54 pm We had the Gorilla Glue 30mm, Ghost Train Haze and GG Iceolator, really good stuff. This shop is a must visit for everyone.
Nice to hear. I wasn´t there for longer time. Do they have bongs for smoking? :mrgreen:
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 22nd Sep 2018 06:12 pm
krupinska wrote: Fri 21st Sep 2018 06:54 pm We had the Gorilla Glue 30mm, Ghost Train Haze and GG Iceolator, really good stuff. This shop is a must visit for everyone.
Nice to hear. I wasn´t there for longer time. Do they have bongs for smoking? :mrgreen:
usually yes but the roor one was broken mid-week because of some americans. The BT gave me a small one with the usual Reggae colors, small but a good smoke.

Also they have a really nice squeeze container for hash when you buy it, nice to store your stuff.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OG Kush hash (12 or 13€/g) - I asked the budtender for an advice for a hash for the nighttime with a good indica effect. He showed me the OG Kush hash as his personal recommendation. From look it reminds more of classic moroccan hash than like many "block" hashes for example... pretty blonde with a pleasant smell of the used foreign genetics. When touching the hash with the flame it bubbles decent but not as strong as many other hashes... but it was good hash and maybe the best advice for an indica hash from their menu. Overall a good hash with a nice indica effect... well it isn´t the holy grail of hash but good quality.

last week:

They have three different Gorilla Glue hashes on their menu. Gorilla Glue 60mm (12 or 13€/g), Gorilla Ice (15€/g). I asked the budtender if I could have a look on their 30mm and the Ice version. The Gorilla Ice was dark and sticky hash and the 30mm was a nice sour smelling blonde one... I got the 30mm version because I was looking for some special hash and I tried dark sticky Gorilla Glue hashes a few times in the past and so I wanted to try something new :D

Gorilla Glue 30mm hash (15€/g) - A blonde creamy hash with a nice strong smell of the used strain (kind of sour)... it has a good oil content that let it gets darker pretty fast when repress it a bit by hand. Also bubbles nicely and strong when touched by the flame. Smokes pretty clean with a nice taste of the used strain. The effect is a high/stoned mix but for me more on the sativa side... the hash let me still be active but you feel the good THC content in your head :D
Overall it´s different to many other higher priced hashes I seen in the last time... smokes pretty clean good effect and nice taste... could be a bit cheaper but well I could say that on many weed/hashes :lol:
krupinska wrote: Sun 23rd Sep 2018 03:01 am Also they have a really nice squeeze container for hash when you buy it, nice to store your stuff.
Yeah I got it, too :D . Thanks for your post about their 30mm and Gorilla Ice that put the coffeshop again on my map :mrgreen:

By the way I noticed that some of their hashes like their OG Kush and Gorilla Glue hashes are made or imported by a "company" called "dutchweedbank". I also saw hashes from them on the menu from de Kroon and also the pic of el Guapos Candy Kush hash from Wlow has a sticker from them on it. Does anyone know something about this company? I could imagine that they make their hash out of dutch weed in NL. The OG could be made out of trim because of the not so strong bubbling... just a stoned thought :lol: :mrgreen:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I already searched a bit on google/instagram about that but only found pics and videos of many kilos of hash from them :mrgreen: also a few others about the production which seems to be in morocco... it looks like there is another hash wholesaler in the game :roll: or its just a brand. The hashes from el Guapo and de Kroon were the first products I tried from them.
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gapie

Post by gapie »

#dutchweedbank aaauuuww cooool guys

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqlFBlqDgj8/

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 17th Nov 2018 08:10 pm

Yeah I got it, too :D . Thanks for your post about their 30mm and Gorilla Ice that put the coffeshop again on my map :mrgreen:
Nice to hear mate. Maybe we see eachother in it on the christmas time hehe :P
gapie

Post by gapie »

krupinska wrote: Sat 1st Dec 2018 10:47 pm

me 2 plug faCES to nickname on the forum and real name
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

gapie wrote: Thu 6th Dec 2018 12:18 am
krupinska wrote: Sat 1st Dec 2018 10:47 pm

me 2 plug faCES to nickname on the forum and real name
You Sound pretty high gapie :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Gorilla Glue Ice O Lator (15€/g) - Dark sticky oily hash you can see the crystals shining bling bling :mrgreen: with a nice natural smell of the used plant :D Effect is also nice and a bit more indica to me than the "GG 30mm hash" I had the last time.

I like their hash :mrgreen: and their friendly staff. Next time I will try some of their classic genetic hashes like their Tidghine :D
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Crapulinski wrote: Wed 28th Nov 2018 09:26 am

To me, one of the most friendly staff in Dam :thumbup:
am i missing something ? lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 17th Dec 2018 08:52 pm
Crapulinski wrote: Wed 28th Nov 2018 09:26 am

To me, one of the most friendly staff in Dam :thumbup:
am i missing something ? lol
I didn´t know how it was there before... well I was there one or two times for buy and flys but not more. Through the instagram account of dutchweedbank(their hash producer) El Guapo came to my mind again.

The last times I was there the younger budtender with dreads (if I remember right :lol: ) was super friendly and gave good recommendations. He seems also to be a passionate smoker with love for the plant. The other budtender (bit older
mediterranean type looking guy) is also super friendly and gives you a welcoming feeling when beeing there.

They also changed their logo... it look like they try to upping their game :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

u will see me sometimes there up and down where I go but they know me this guy lol I come there everyday like voya and plug coffeeshop and the lounge etc..... people knows where I Am steaming hanging around
and sometimes drinking alcoholic at some WEED smokers friendly bars establishments etc ....... blaah blaAAH BLEAAAHHH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: