Bij

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bij

I like Bij
90%
I don't like Bij
10%

Total votes: 31

Nuggz

Re: Bij

Post by Nuggz »

Vaping the Sour Anamone Kush now, and she goes down a treat, as I said I think it's Headband, but I'm not mad about it. The price is good for what it is, and the bud is absolutely beautiful with an even sexier smell! At 13 it's just over my traditional (idealist) CS price-ceiling of 12 per g, but this one certainly is worth the extra euro. Go check it out!

Ped1Enator

Post by Ped1Enator »

A very pleasant welcome and reception by the bt. I looked for sativas, he showed me his best one on hand for what I requested (happy, creative high) : pineapple haze. It is as described. Perfect experience.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Last night:

- Grape Ape @ 9 euros per gram – dense buds, crazy smell vaguely hazey (citrusy-candy), with a strong undertone of rotting meat marinaded in a citrus-glazes, and a hint of chocolate and fizzy gas edit to add: a bit of actual rubbery skunk, medicinal grape cough syrup as a general sweetness In a joint taste is more of a chocolately-hazey taste mix. In the volcano the flavors come out more in full force, less hazey (still there) more gassy, a real treat. Price tag is again a proper Amsterdam Genetics value. Good enough that it will be probably be a repeat purchase. Recommended!

- Bid Buddha Cheese Kush @ 10 euros per gram – the BBC is the predominant lineage here bud structure/color/aroma all lean strongly toward's the UK's most cherished strain. Bud have same darker color (leaves and pistils) as most cheese, but the crossing in of some sort of afghanica-kush genetics is apparent from bud structure and smell, a very old-school indica smell (more affy earthy, than OG gassy) meets with the sweet berry bouquet of BBC. Only vaped thus far, and she does the trick nicely, will vape another one after this last bowl of GA, and give it a better assessment – nonetheless at 10 pg as proper Amsterdam Genetics value.
Last edited by Nuggz on Sat 12th Nov 2016 01:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

update – in a pure joint the BBC-Kush does much better than in the volcano, but in the end both come tasting through mostly like cheese in general (not a bad thing by any stretch, was hoping for just a little more) but with a hint of something else. The Grape Ape is a banger in the vape, and I already went back for another cheeky 2.5g and that will become more in the next day or two, because I'm really enjoying this stuff. Fun fact this was actually the first strain I tried from the farmer boys a few years back and the one that got me hooked on them! Oh yeah and it's really potent (the GA) – this is another prime example of one of those unique Boerejongens special strains that is damn near impossible to beat value in (and even somewhat outside of) the coffeeshop-circuit of NL.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:update – in a pure joint the BBC-Kush does much better than in the volcano, but in the end both come tasting through mostly like cheese in general (not a bad thing by any stretch, was hoping for just a little more) but with a hint of something else. The Grape Ape is a banger in the vape, and I already went back for another cheeky 2.5g and that will become more in the next day or two, because I'm really enjoying this stuff. Fun fact this was actually the first strain I tried from the farmer boys a few years back and the one that got me hooked on them! Oh yeah and it's really potent (the GA) – this is another prime example of one of those unique Boerejongens special strains that is damn near impossible to beat value in (and even somewhat outside of) the coffeeshop-circuit of NL.
boerejongens must be proud of such a cock rider as you are ...
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

monster420 wrote:chock rider
Well you're clearly not chock full of good grammar or spelling even when it comes to the most low-level of insults, congratulations your mother must be so proud of raising an incompetent bad-mouthed shit! Go back to jerkin' it and hitting that crack pipe in your avatar, you third-string troll!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

monster420 wrote:boerejongens must be proud of such a cock rider as you are ...
Aw you learned how to spell and use the edit button cool... :roll: :lol:
monster420

Post by monster420 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
monster420 wrote:boerejongens must be proud of such a cock rider as you are ...
Aw you learned how to spell and use the edit button cool... :roll: :lol:
no edits here bro :lol:
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Super Silver Haze Block is particularly fine circa last Saturday, as was the SLHBlock I got ofrom BJ(Cs) the day after.

Had the Pineapple Haze from both and sweetly stinky!
monster420

Post by monster420 »

purchased some spider mite infested weed here yesterday (red mites alive)

Listed below are a few general tips that can help recognize contaminated cannabis and, hopefully, prevent the consumption of contaminated marijuana.

Exercise caution when:

- the buds are suspiciously heavy
- the cannabis „burns through like a sparkler or Shisha coal“ after lighting it up
- the burning tip of the joint gives off sparks
- a chemical, plastic-like smell develops while burning
- ash residues are hard and black and turn oily and greasy after light pressure
- the buds are particularly white and look coated in a crystalline or shiny substance
- buds are particularly crumbly and fluffy, and fall apart easily
- the buds do not dry out when kept exposed to air
- residue can be found in the packaging: granulate material, crystals, and sandy, powdery substances
- Sugar, salt and other intensively flavoured substances can be recognized by gustation test, simply touch the bud to the tongue.
- Sugar is a common cannabis extender as it is cheap and easy to obtain and apply: the sugar is dissolved in boiling water which, when it has cooled, is sprayed on the plants. The water evaporates leaving a sticky layer. If white sugar has been used, the buds may have a very pale appearance; brown sugar is also used as it appears closer in colour to mature trichomes.
Caramelised sugar residue covers the mucous membranes and bronchial tubes and can cause serious tussive irritation. Through burning and smoking, the fine inhaled caramel drops can become sediment on the lungs and cause cancer-producing substances.
- Brix can cause a burning sensation in the mouth and on the tongue so visual inspection should always be carried out first.
- Brix contains liquid plastic and belongs, amongst other synthetic waxes like shoe polish, to the most harmful cannabis admixtures. A continuous irritating cough, mucus and shortness of breath are only a few consequences. Cancer-causing substances can be set free when Brix impregnated cannabis is burned.
- Sand, glass and minerals also crunch between the teeth, and can be identified by rubbing buds – or the residue from packing material – against a CD, where the hard particles will cause scratches.
- Insecticides for plant protection and crop spraying can change nerve functions and potentially lead to neurotoxicity (damage of the nervous system). They may also provoke serious asthma related symptoms.

Getting a small pocket microscope enables one to more easily spot and analyse structures, and is recommended for anyone who suspects they may come into contact with “extended” cannabis.
Last edited by monster420 on Sun 11th Dec 2016 03:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
gapie

Post by gapie »

yep shit is around there :mrgreen: :o :( :( :? :roll: :cry: :oops: :x :x :o :shock: :?: :?: :?: :| :!: :!: :!: what can u do about it
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

In stead of pasting all that stuff from some website, why don't you upload some of the pictures, maybe even video shoving the buggers alive, if there is infested weed on sale people should know...?
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

@monster you said same thing about there other shop yesterday. You post big pictures of Dampking weed all the time ,but know big picture of these bugs ? Starting to think you work for a CS they way you slag Amsterdam gentics all the time .
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I'm pretty sure he's the sexually-understimulated inbred bastard child of somebody in the butthurt "Dampkring (not so) Original" camp, the guy who owns said shop (and his associates) apparently have their assholes puckered up real nice and tight over the threat of competent competition.

Oh and while we're at it, Ocean's 12 is a painfully unmemorable and overrated movie that has nothing to do with cannabis, stop acting like that makes you relevant – it was over a decade ago, get over it!

Go to 2e Kamer instead better weed, better staff, better sense of "originality"
Last edited by Nuggz on Sun 11th Dec 2016 09:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.