Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

Jesscass

Re: Bagheera

Post by Jesscass »

@Marok21

Know what you're talking about as I've seen most of these blonde varieties you and others mentioned lately which most of were already on when in town some weeks back at the usual spots ; especially this moroccan Cookies'n Cream(18€/g)at shitty Green Place as mentioned elsewhere on here,
which was a type of blonde hashish I've never come across yet(colour, feel) and best pick of the bunch I've seen and/or tried on this trip.
Indeed particulary bright yellow and at best loosely pressed, very similar to crumbly dry sift we produced every now and then indoors! Personally blame foreign genetics(western hybrids)to some degree.
Amazing flavour really and outstanding all in all so highly recommended again ; though more of a weak smoke sadly and of course overpriced. Surprised no one from the 420 bubble or anyone else seemed to have tried it yet.
Also they had this other blonde one at a lower quality for sale(14€/g) which I also found later in Eindhoven as reported as well(if it's the same batch but 'it looked like that' :lol: so not 100%. After all it's a natural product which is subject to variation anyway roughly.).
Wouldn't say they're taking over the market now though as plenty of other types still around. Something for everyone's taste :mrgreen: ! Variation and all that again.

@Herrring

Noticed a similar attitude here this trip back then, too. Ridiculous.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Cheese Hash (13€/g) - Dark sticky oily hash... you can see the crystals bling bling :lol: I forgot to review their OG Kush hash wich I had a month ago. From look it was pretty similar to the Cheese Hash but tasteswise and effectwise the OG dissapointed me :? The Cheese Hash is only one € more expensive but is much more to my taste :D the smell has something of their Cheese Ice they had in the past... from the texture it reminds me of their Nicole Kush hash they had in the past :lol: good one :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Royal Cream Hash (10€/g) - I saw some nice current pics of that on their facebook site so I went for it:

https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeshopBagh ... =3&theater

Delivered in eggs marked with a skull. Darker pretty oily stuff... smells very natural no chemical smell or something. Also read that it should be made of Amneisa plants. They seemed to be pretty proud of the farm wich produce the hash for them :D wich is a good sign. I didn´t tried the hash yet I will report more later.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Strawberry Banana Dry Sieve Hash (15€/g) - From the look pretty similar to the Strawberry Banana hash from 1e Hulp... Looks pretty blonde but wasn´t so hard pressed as 1e hulps version... it´s getting pretty crumbly like some skuff like hashes around atm.
1e Hulps hash really had a banana like smell... Bagheeras smells more like Strawberry :shock: smells very nice and clean. The hash bubbles like lava when touched by the flame... in my opinion Bagheeras version is also a bit stronger :D but I prefer the taste of 1e Hulp a little bit more.
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

underated in my opinion..had some lovely blue cheese and probably the best somari ive had for a while

lady who seems to always be serving is sound as well
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

100% Agreed - just finished my last vape bowl of Somari. Unfortunately not quite up the level of the best I've bought in the dam. Mental note to try Bagheera's, it seems to be a staple on the menu
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OG XXX (16€/g) - Expensive but nice batch. Smell, taste, look, burn all on point. Tasted like OG but also hints of Cookies... with Notorious from Voyagers my smoke of the trip.

Amnesia Cream (13€/g) - Dark shiny sticky oily stuff. Good but to expensive for 13€/g. There are similar quality hashes that are cheaper in other shops.

They cutting the stems before weighing the weed now :thumbup: they also had some specials on the menu like their Platinum Valley. You have to buy at least 2g but you get a glass container from accelerator seeds with it... smelled also pretty nice.

Furthermore they had two Ice O Lator hashes (0,5g/27€) from accelerator seeds made of OG XXX and Platinum Valley in stock. They looked very good compared to the ice hashes I saw in the last time but to expensive for me at that point...
kalima

Post by kalima »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 11th Mar 2018 10:46 am OG XXX (16€/g) - Expensive but nice batch. Smell, taste, look, burn all on point. Tasted like OG but also hints of Cookies... with Notorious from Voyagers my smoke of the trip.

Amnesia Cream (13€/g) - Dark shiny sticky oily stuff. Good but to expensive for 13€/g. There are similar quality hashes that are cheaper in other shops.

They cutting the stems before weighing the weed now :thumbup: they also had some specials on the menu like their Platinum Valley. You have to buy at least 2g but you get a glass container from accelerator seeds with it... smelled also pretty nice.

Furthermore they had two Ice O Lator hashes (0,5g/27€) from accelerator seeds made of OG XXX and Platinum Valley in stock. They looked very good compared to the ice hashes I saw in the last time but to expensive for me at that point...
Marok21 -don't suppose you checked out their cali weed by any chance ?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kalima wrote: Tue 13th Mar 2018 04:05 pm Marok21 -don't suppose you checked out their cali weed by any chance ?
I didn´t checked them :? but my mate was there and looked at their Mazar (18€/g US Import) which looked pretty special... very dark and with a unique smell which he never smelled before (well he didn´t tried Mazar before...) but in the end he didn´t tried it...
kalima

Post by kalima »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 17th Mar 2018 09:29 am
kalima wrote: Tue 13th Mar 2018 04:05 pm Marok21 -don't suppose you checked out their cali weed by any chance ?
I didn´t checked them :? but my mate was there and looked at their Mazar (18€/g US Import) which looked pretty special... very dark and with a unique smell which he never smelled before (well he didn´t tried Mazar before...) but in the end he didn´t tried it...
cheers for that @marok21, we are heading over in may for a day trip, so will pop in and take a look, one of the people I am going with, would really like to see and try some, I am interested, just to see what it looks likened what all the hype is over, as well as checking their hash, which I know you have given good reviews in the past
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

This is a shop that I've never done more than check out in decades of Dam visits, even though reviews of its hash should have had me sampling things before now. They've got a special on Super Silver Haze hash at the moment, to commemorate 30 years of the shop, at €7.50 a g. I'd never seen this variety of hash, so tried it. Light in colour and very crumbly, certainly a bargain at the price. I'll be back to try other things.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 29th Mar 2018 12:32 pm This is a shop that I've never done more than check out in decades of Dam visits, even though reviews of its hash should have had me sampling things before now. They've got a special on Super Silver Haze hash at the moment, to commemorate 30 years of the shop, at €7.50 a g. I'd never seen this variety of hash, so tried it. Light in colour and very crumbly, certainly a bargain at the price. I'll be back to try other things.
I also had that SSH Haze hash and was very happy with it, too. It´s like you described a nice crumby smelly hash and for 7,50€ a nice deal :D but also check out there OG XXX and Platinum Valley weed which was (when it is in stock) most of the time fire :mrgreen:
They work together with accelerator seeds and sometimes they also have specials on the menu :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Super Silver Haze hash (7,50€/g min. is 2g) - Still very nice for the price. Very crumbly blond hash... tasty, strong enough... gaves a nice high for the daytime :D

24K Gold hash (13,50€/g) - Not like the most 24k hashes I saw in the last time... many of them were pretty dark and oily like Siberies version for example... some are more "skuff" like but that one from Bagheraa seems to be the best I found so far. Well I only smoked one bowl of it so far but that was super tasty. It reminds me of the OG Roccan of Original Dampring when it was killer at the beginning. Well the taste is different because of the different genetics but from the look it´s pretty similar. Very fresh bright blonde dry sieved hash... very crumbly and that smell/taste so yammy :mrgreen: super fresh and that bowl gave me also a strong effect.

sadly the OG Roccan from Dampkring is since it´s darker than before not as good as before :? but that 24k could be a good replacement I will try more and give feedback :D
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

tried there haze special and for the price 7,50 a g its decent (2g minimum buy ) would give it 7 /10
also tried there sour kush for 13 a g 6 /10
kalima

Post by kalima »

So we popped in here for the first time today , read a few good things about their hashes here, so we decided to pay a visit.
The BT was super friendly and we said we wanted a lighter weegcsi had a couple of voices , the G13 or the super silver haze, which we went for, as it looked and smelt the slightly nicer. To be far is was ok, nothing special, didn’t live up to the look and burnt quickly in the vape.
We also brought some hash, looked at the Amnesia cream 13 euros a gram, very oily, but I didn’t remember my genius pipe, so decided to pass on that and went for some of the 24 k, light coloured an earthy flavour . A heavier flavour and smoke in the vape and a relaxed 😌 effect.
But we got some of their lemon candy, the smoke of the trip, really was a lovely surprise. Super light in colour and crumbly, with a really citrusy taste, very sharp taste, and lovely high, super up and clear hit, perfect for wander around in a sunny day in Amsterdam , cut through other smokes through out the day. Really was the star smoke of the day
Smoked in my new spirit vape was I have to say is an amazing vape to smoke hash in .