Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

Jesscass

Re: Bagheera

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Was shown a bunch of good looking resins and opted for their blonde Lemon Candy(13€/g),
Smell was indeed lemony and taste was nice enough. Not that strong high unfortunately but nice enough. Just read Kalima on here had it as well and praised it, did not know about that but agree on this one so also to me best hashish that trip to town.
We didn't sit down here and brought our own but noticed they have a proper bong selection with different sizes and stuff. Looked well looked after, too. Worth a try probably!

Terpy

Post by Terpy »

Along with Het Ballonnetje the best experience as usually. Friendly staff and quality herbs.

Had the Gorilla Cookies, Strawberry Banana, Somari and of course some examples of their lovely Kush tarts from Amsterdam Edible Connection.

Gorilla Cookies - Tasty and potent buds burn white when smoked pure. Best Sativa of the trip although it is a 70/30 hybrid.

Strawberry Banana - Nice frosty buds with great kush aroma and taste. Great stoned as well.

Somari - Buy it for bae because it's her favorite strain. Really nice example of it, intense fruity and citrus taste and for 10 a gram you can't go wrong.

Kush Tarts - Taste and effects good as always. I don't know a other Space Cake in the Dam which gets me higher maybe these ones from Paradox but they are not nearly as tasteful as the kush tarts. Salted Caramel is my favorite !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

SSH Hash (7,50€/g) - Fresh batch... pliable with a strong smell :D For 7,50€ a great deal!

Lemon Candy (13€/g) - I remembered kalimas review so I went for it. A blonde crumbly hash with like said
before a lemony smell... taste is nice/clean and I can imagine that this kind of hash taste even better in a vaporizer... not the strongest but good enough effects.
Jesscass wrote: Sun 10th Jun 2018 01:18 pm We didn't sit down here and brought our own but noticed they have a proper bong selection with different sizes and stuff. Looked well looked after, too. Worth a try probably!
Yeah their bong selection look pretty good but a few of them are not really useable because some parts are broken... many times I didn´t find even one smokeable bong there :? but I noticed in the last time that they have 1 or 2 new bongs... so they try to make it better.

In general that is a thing I don´t understand... I mean the shops earn so much money and most of them have really crap bongs... or they don´t replace broken ones... why they don´t spend a few € in quality bongs? most are simply to lazy to clean them :? in my opinion a real good coffeeshop has also a at least one vaporizer, bongs and other smoke paraphernalia :wink:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 12th Jul 2018 08:02 pm SSH Hash (7,50€/g) - Fresh batch... pliable with a strong smell :D For 7,50€ a great deal!

Lemon Candy (13€/g) - I remembered kalimas review so I went for it. A blonde crumbly hash with like said
before a lemony smell... taste is nice/clean and I can imagine that this kind of hash taste even better in a vaporizer... not the strongest but good enough effects.
Jesscass wrote: Sun 10th Jun 2018 01:18 pm We didn't sit down here and brought our own but noticed they have a proper bong selection with different sizes and stuff. Looked well looked after, too. Worth a try probably!
Yeah their bong selection look pretty good but a few of them are not really useable because some parts are broken... many times I didn´t find even one smokeable bong there :? but I noticed in the last time that they have 1 or 2 new bongs... so they try to make it better.

In general that is a thing I don´t understand... I mean the shops earn so much money and most of them have really crap bongs... or they don´t replace broken ones... why they don´t spend a few € in quality bongs? most are simply to lazy to clean them :? in my opinion a real good coffeeshop has also a at least one vaporizer, bongs and other smoke paraphernalia :wink:
personally i would never put my lips on a public bong
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Popped in yesterday to get some of their Blue Cheese but they didn't have anyway, was flying that evening so didn't look at their hash or I would've wanted to buy more and I had hash stash to finish.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Was in here last Saturday, amidst a constant turnover for Cup 'business', can't remember what their entry was, didn't fancy it as much as what I got. Came in, at least partly, to see if the anniversary special hash was still in stock, it wasn't, but got 2g of the equivalent deal on Haze flower, nice enough, good for the money. So I got a g each of the Barbera Bud and Lemon Candy hashes, both very nice, the BB a bit stronger, quite spacey. Both very soft and fudgy on the edge of breakup, and came in wax paper to keep it in better nick, just finishing the last of the Candy now, tasty citrusy stuff.
WLow

Post by WLow »

Just saw on the most recent menu that King Louie Og is sold for 35€/gr aswell as Karmarado Og.

Some cuts of those strains are around for a while now, why this crazy price?

Besides that, am really worried about what the scene is becoming, all new strains that show up on menus now
are marked "Cali". Menu from easy time for example, you have exotic genetics strains, before it would have been some 16€ strain max, now to try something new it's 25€. :roll:

I was scrolling through IG last night, someone posted a picture of Skywalker Og bud, the caption was something like "this is one good NON CALI weed". If Skywalker Og isn't cali weed i don't know what it is.
Teenagers really think their lemonade and zkittlez are send from california when it's all bulk from spain.
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Aye... it's out of hand like. Cali cali cali, hype hype hype! I saw the most recent menu for the plug on Facebook today
The number of cali flowers at 35 a g outnumber your standard flowers.

I'm allowing myself one silly purchase just to see how they measure up. But 17.5 per joint is ridiculous.
kibby

Post by kibby »

Sampled their special ssh hash, 2 for €15, normal pollen to me, doesnt bubble, smells good in traditional way, nothing hazey. Also their anniversary amnesia, 2 for 15, dark dense buds, little smell, no taste, gets u nicely stoned.
Get what u pay for i guess ;-)
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

SSH still very nice. Annoying feeling that if I had more time, it would be interesting to explore other possiblilities. But, you know, I hadn't.
macky

Post by macky »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 23rd Aug 2018 08:58 pm SSH still very nice. Annoying feeling that if I had more time, it would be interesting to explore other possiblilities. But, you know, I hadn't.
Your sheer dedication to getting your smoke is amazing to me :mrgreen:
Hopefully when we meet again you stay over a day or two and we can go deeper into that menu :D
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

The 24k here is probably one of the best examples of strain-specific hashes in the Dam right now!!! ...The Lemon Candy, whilst nice, just couldn't compare...

...It simply kicks the door down and throws out all the other stoned from your head-tank... Makes walking the streets of Amsterdam an incredibly introverted, yet totally self-satisfied experience, if you know what i mean!

Reasonable price and taste, but epic effect... Wish i could smoke this all the time!
kalima

Post by kalima »

KeyMonCha wrote: Fri 24th Aug 2018 11:34 am The 24k here is probably one of the best examples of strain-specific hashes in the Dam right now!!! ...The Lemon Candy, whilst nice, just couldn't compare...

...It simply kicks the door down and throws out all the other stoned from your head-tank... Makes walking the streets of Amsterdam an incredibly introverted, yet totally self-satisfied experience, if you know what i mean!

Reasonable price and taste, but epic effect... Wish i could smoke this all the time!
Really enjoyed the 24k but must admit preferred the super high I got from the Lemon candy, just perfect for walking around in the sunshine, I loved the super high from it. can't wait too come back and smoke both agin :). was the Lemon candy crumbly but sticky , if that makes sense? :)
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

kalima wrote: Sat 25th Aug 2018 12:38 pm...was the Lemon candy crumbly but sticky , if that makes sense? :)
Yeah, i think so... I'd say it was on the border of crumbly/fluffy, but not as fluffy as the 24k... Maybe the 'high' effect of the LC was too subtle for my incredibly stoned mind to notice, but it didn't cut through quite like the 24k did... The 24k just seemed so much more potent than anything else i tried this trip.
kalima

Post by kalima »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sat 25th Aug 2018 01:42 pm
kalima wrote: Sat 25th Aug 2018 12:38 pm...was the Lemon candy crumbly but sticky , if that makes sense? :)
Yeah, i think so... I'd say it was on the border of crumbly/fluffy, but not as fluffy as the 24k... Maybe the 'high' effect of the LC was too subtle for my incredibly stoned mind to notice, but it didn't cut through quite like the 24k did... The 24k just seemed so much more potent than anything else i tried this trip.
I am more of "high " stoned sort of person, especially with on a one day trip, need to be able to get to a few coffeeshops :) ,they were both lovely pieces of hash too be honest, best of the trip when we were there, nice to have another coffeeshop with good quality hash to visit and central :)