Chapiteau

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

What do you think of Chapiteau?

I like Chapiteau
93%
I do not like Chapiteau
7%

Total votes: 15

Lemon Haze

Re: Chapiteau

Post by Lemon Haze »

Sounds like a pretty fun weekend mate!

"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Let me know what the Cheese is like =D
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

elasticband wrote: 1g super skunk - 8euro -

1g pepper(mint) kush - 10e

1g cheese - 10e

1g OG 18 - 12e

0.5g kashmir hash - 7.5e

0.5g Khardella(gardella) hash - 4e

total 51.5euro - weekend sorted.
I actually got the above wrong, i noticed today when my girlfriend made me take her here for some diesel & cheese.

1g super skunk - 8euro -

1g pepper(mint) kush - 11e

1g cheese - 11e

1g OG 18 - 12e

0.5g kashmir hash - 7.5e

total = 53.5euro but they charged me 51.5 and gave me a free lighter, brown smoking papers(my choice) and a book of filter tips.

Also today when my girlfriend bought 4grams they gave her 2e discount also.

At 11e the cheese is still nice, but would have been nicer at 10euro. I have found it to be quite powerful, although last night i was blind drunk, so no judge of potency really.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Cheese

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Badonkadonk

Post by Badonkadonk »

elasticband wrote:
elasticband wrote: 1g super skunk - 8euro -

1g pepper(mint) kush - 10e

1g cheese - 10e

1g OG 18 - 12e

0.5g kashmir hash - 7.5e

total 51.5euro - weekend sorted.
I actually got the above wrong, i noticed today when my girlfriend made me take her here for some diesel & cheese.

1g super skunk - 8euro -

1g pepper(mint) kush - 11e

1g cheese - 11e

1g OG 18 - 12e

0.5g kashmir hash - 7.5e

total = 53.5euro but they charged me 51.5 and gave me a free lighter, brown smoking papers(my choice) and a book of filter tips.

Also today when my girlfriend bought 4grams they gave her 2e discount also.

At 11e the cheese is still nice, but would have been nicer at 10euro. I have found it to be quite powerful, although last night i was blind drunk, so no judge of potency really.
That seems to be a nice selection. If you don't mind telling it would be nice to hear what you think of those different kinds of weeds and hashes when you tried them all.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Out of interest can you smoke at Chapiteau ? If I make the trek to that side of Amsterdam, I feel I may need a joint to prepare me for the journey back east =)

How does the 11e Cheese compare to the 12e Fromage Bleau from Voyagers ? I appreciate they have their differences clearly, but opinion ?

Was that diesel you had the other day from here ? I can't remember where you said it was from =/
treetop

Post by treetop »

Padge247 wrote:Out of interest can you smoke at Chapiteau ? If I make the trek to that side of Amsterdam, I feel I may need a joint to prepare me for the journey back east =).........
No. Not a great area for outdoor toking either. It is always what has discouraged me from going there more often. I see their prices are up somewhat as well.
Last time I was there nothing on the menu was 10+ euro
How much did you produce?
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Padge247 wrote:Out of interest can you smoke at Chapiteau ? If I make the trek to that side of Amsterdam, I feel I may need a joint to prepare me for the journey back east =)

How does the 11e Cheese compare to the 12e Fromage Bleau from Voyagers ? I appreciate they have their differences clearly, but opinion ?

Was that diesel you had the other day from here ? I can't remember where you said it was from =/

I am starting to believe it is a misconception that you cannot smoke or roll in this shop.

1. one time i went, a guy walked in before me, upon entry he was no where to be..... apart from possibly in the back room.

2. You can hear people laughing talking & coughing back there, this is many times now i have heard this.

3. if you look left of the counter you can see the coffee machines and fridges and the bar looks quite long.

I really enjoyed the cheese, maybe voyagers would be slightly stronger smelling but i really can't remember as it was over a week ago i tried it. The cheese from here has been great over the weekend, really strong aroma
and effects. Saying that this batch is ever so slightly better than a batch i had last week..... small discrepancies.

Yes it was the NYCD from here that i let you smell, I am actually just away to roll a joint with it now, smells like fresh zesty grapefruit when i open my grinder.

If you decided to come up this way give me a message, can stole through westerpark with a joint or take to one of the other local shops.
Marco

Post by Marco »

elasticband wrote:
Padge247 wrote:Out of interest can you smoke at Chapiteau ? If I make the trek to that side of Amsterdam, I feel I may need a joint to prepare me for the journey back east =)

I am starting to believe it is a misconception that you cannot smoke or roll in this shop.

1. one time i went, a guy walked in before me, upon entry he was no where to be..... apart from possibly in the back room.

2. You can hear people laughing talking & coughing back there, this is many times now i have heard this.

3. if you look left of the counter you can see the coffee machines and fridges and the bar looks quite long.

I really enjoyed the cheese, maybe voyagers would be slightly stronger smelling but i really can't remember as it was over a week ago i tried it. The cheese from here has been great over the weekend, really strong aroma
and effects. Saying that this batch is ever so slightly better than a batch i had last week..... small discrepancies.

Yes it was the NYCD from here that i let you smell, I am actually just away to roll a joint with it now, smells like fresh zesty grapefruit when i open my grinder.

If you decided to come up this way give me a message, can stole through westerpark with a joint or take to one of the other local shops.
You can't go back there unless you are good friends with the owner, so I would not ask. What you are seeing is what is left over from when it was a bar.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

stopped by today for some cheese, all out sadly. Recomended the candy instead, looks great! Nice sized buds with distinct kush aroma, trich covered goodness.

super skunk, I left with a fairly large nugget of this.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Went here last week and grabbed a nice nug of Superskunk and a gram the Diesel. Superskunk (8e p/g I think) looked nice, big solid nug (mine weighed 1.3g), I thought it was decent potenty (had been on a 2 week break, but even so) indica, especially for the price tag. Diesel (9e p/g I think) smelt great (which as the nugs were so quite small, was the only reason I got it), and it really carried through to the taste, wasn't really potent, but a great tasty day smoke I thought.

I must say I found the service pretty great. Firstly the guy had no problem handing a bud through the little window box for me to inspect, even telling me I could handle it. Secondly when my first purchase (SuperSkunk) weighed up to 10.5 euro and I handed him 15 euro, he handed me the five back, and even when I bought the Diesel after and had the 50 cents to pay the excess, he refused to take it. Finally, after I had finished my purchases, the BT offered me a free pack of papers (from a choice of over 10 different varieties), which I accepted, but he went on to pass me through a full pack of tips and a lighter. I tried to give him the tips and the lighter back, but he insisted I took them ! That is probably 3 euros minimum worth (at CS prices) of freebies on a 19e purchase.

The only downsides to this shop (for me anyway) are it's lack of seating and the fact it is a bit of a trek to get to. That being said if I lived further west than I do, I would probably shop here quite a bit !
Badonkadonk

Post by Badonkadonk »

Latest menu as of today and there are quite some changes from the previous menu. I asked for the Rombooter but they no longer had it and the budtender said that King Hassan was very similar. Bought some and it's kind of dark brown and very soft, sticky and pliable. Definitely a quality smoke!
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

thanks, enemy of state and black widow are on my hitlist
Papi

Post by Papi »

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

menu update 03/14/2016

I see the roomboter is back on the menu, remember reading someone asked for it.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/