Cafe Cremers (Den Haag)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Cafe Cremers

I like Cafe Cremers
83%
I don't like Cafe Cremers
17%

Total votes: 18

Epsilon

Re: Cafe Cremers (Den Haag)

Post by Epsilon »

WHOA ...this place is wound up ... The CS is but a booth connected to a bar ,that in quieter times is like a coffeeshop , but
it turns into an alcohal driven bar on weekend evenings ....with lots of weitsmoke ,not bad at all if you can find a table . If the weitpas happens ,a great place to be a member to ...the 4.10 E hash joint IS killer ....

Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week: enjoyed my visits as on previous occassions. Band was playing in the asement(didn't know about that one)one evening.Sampled different stuff of the menu,all good enough smokes nothing memorable though.
uklad_in_ireland

Post by uklad_in_ireland »

Came back here last weekend, I remember there northern lights was nice smelling mild smoke and the next day I've bought a gram of wander haze which was ok haze smoke.

worked out the doors this time and the new bouncers was better. very busy Friday night I must have jump on a table to get over to a free seat.Kinda messed up my first order as the bar lady got me coke cola instead of beer. the next day I had a nice beer in a jug but I went for another type of beer in one of the larger wine glasses.
Saturday afternoon was quite and just had a free drinks.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Had some 'White Haze'(11€/g)and 'Ben Issi' something(moroccan, 13€/g)during a couple of days last week. Both excellent but this hashish wasn`t much better at all than moroccan coffeeshop Symptathy`s best 'Hia'(10€/g). Again Cremers is a shop in the centrum though.
Always visited in the evening for their nice and lively atmosphere.
SavageCore

Post by SavageCore »

Just came back from a holiday to Den Haag spent a week there and ended up at Cremers 3/4 nights in total. The atmosphere is really great, friendly table service for drinks at a good price. Hertog Jan and Jupiler I mostly drank.

The menu is incredible, I don't have a full list or exact prices but flowers were between €10 and €13 and the menu had 30 items or so.

I tried:

Blaze Haze
Chocolope
Hindu Kush
Jedi Haze
OG Kush
White Haze
Thai (great for rolling a spliff at around €5/g)

Image Album of strains

Also gave some Nepali hash a go and something called Wrecking Ball which I assumed was BHO. They also had a shatter like concentrate but it was green not amber, but still looked very clear along with kief for sale under the 'concentrate' section of the menu but I did not try these.

Do note that sometimes security will ask for ID before letting you into the bud tenders room so bring your passport.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Thanks, good to know. Will be in the hague for a day at the end of the month for work, will have to stop by!
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

SavageCore wrote:Just came back from a holiday to Den Haag spent a week there and ended up at Cremers 3/4 nights in total. The atmosphere is really great, friendly table service for drinks at a good price. Hertog Jan and Jupiler I mostly drank.

The menu is incredible, I don't have a full list or exact prices but flowers were between €10 and €13 and the menu had 30 items or so.

I tried:

Blaze Haze
Chocolope
Hindu Kush
Jedi Haze
OG Kush
White Haze
Thai (great for rolling a spliff at around €5/g)

imgur (dot) com / a / 5qekb - Image Album of strains but I cannot post links.

where they all properly grown ?
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
SavageCore

Post by SavageCore »

If you take a look at the imgur album posted above you should be able to see but yes, very well grown.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

SavageCore wrote:If you take a look at the imgur album posted above you should be able to see but yes, very well grown.
pictures dont answer the flushing questions lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
SavageCore

Post by SavageCore »

RvanSteensel wrote:
SavageCore wrote:If you take a look at the imgur album posted above you should be able to see but yes, very well grown.
pictures dont answer the flushing questions lol
Sorry for taking a while to get back to you.

No seeds found in any of the bud, very little stalk and leaf.

The Jedi Haze and Hindu Kush when I first arrived were bottom of the 'barrel' popcorn nugs so I did not get any at that time. Later in the week when they had restocked the bud it was slightly damp but I just let it sit out in the air not within a baggie for an hour and it dried up fine.
wrapfarmer

Post by wrapfarmer »

Update as of July 2014 - was turned away from the coffeeshop part of Cremers this week for having UK ID. Not sure if they need a Weitpas or just have to have Dutch ID. Many other coffeeshops in The Hague though!
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

wrapfarmer wrote:Update as of July 2014 - was turned away from the coffeeshop part of Cremers this week for having UK ID. Not sure if they need a Weitpas or just have to have Dutch ID. Many other coffeeshops in The Hague though!
passport or driving licence
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
SavageCore

Post by SavageCore »

wrapfarmer wrote:Update as of July 2014 - was turned away from the coffeeshop part of Cremers this week for having UK ID. Not sure if they need a Weitpas or just have to have Dutch ID. Many other coffeeshops in The Hague though!
Because you were from the UK or because you did not have driving licence or passport that they could accept as valid ID?
wrapfarmer

Post by wrapfarmer »

SavageCore wrote:
Because you were from the UK or because you did not have driving licence or passport that they could accept as valid ID?
I had a UK driving licence - which is, after all, an EU driving licence too...

The bouncer said "you can't use this ID to get into the coffee shop", I assumed it was because it was from the UK.

He was letting people in showing a kind of blue and yellow card - which I guess would be a Dutch ID card?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

They seem to have really stepped up their game again. Never had a small menu but this time it was about 13 indicas, 4 Kushes, 12 Hazes, 13 Moroccans, 2 or 4 Blacks and 1 Ice-O-Lator. All prices between 5 to 13€.
Even though I was there usually every evening to hang out I only again went for White Haze(12€)and King Of Kings(12€). Latter one was the best hashish(darker moroccan and another paki-afghani-mix) I found in The Hague this time(2nd is Hia-Hia for 8,5€ at 7th Planet - unbeatable in terms of price and performance ratio and 3rd was a very nice batch of Hia for 10€ at Sympathy. Each of them are not really comparable to each other though :wink: .)