Funky Munkey

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Funky Munkey

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes: 27

ZBeebs

Re: Funky Munkey

Post by ZBeebs »

Sitting here now. Was originally going to go to 1e Hulp, but I didn't find the menu interesting. Checked out the headband 707 and the grapefruit haze, both smelled nice but went with the haze, €13. A bit harsh but burned clean, could be my throat after so much smoking lately. Interesting menu, got a pic that I'll share when I get home.

Nice space through a door, couple beat up couches, 7 tables, pool table, and looks out over the canal. Ill try and remember to post those pics too.

They have a members only space downstairs, didn't get to check it out.

Cappuccino was pretty good. Would definitely return if in the area.

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Here now and was looking for a haze and saw the previous post about the grapefruit. They were out of the east coast diesel which would have been cool to take a look at. The few nugs left of the grapefruit haze were large tight and super dense and dried really well. Flavor is grapefruit and orange with slight pine sol. Floral earthy and musty cyprus finish. Good head high at first. Then a real nice slowed down chill stone. Strong but super chill for a haze. Overall this is great for 13e.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Second time for me here and well I enjoyed my stay here more than before. The main point was that wonderfull seat in front of the main window above a canal 8) Very nice view and much more enjoyable on such a sunny and hot day. They also have a few seats and tables in front of the shop but there you don´t have the nice view and water in the near.

The Shop was nearly empty only one local customer and the dealer lady. I took a look on their Gorilla Kush and Medicino Purple Kush (15€/g). The Gorilla Kush didn´t looked and smelled so special... the Medicino Purple Kush (MPK) looked awesome! :shock: maybe one of the best looking buds I ever saw in a coffeeshop. A lot of purple in it and full of crystals :shock: looks beautiful. Furthermore it was very good grown... smells organic...super good dried but you also have this sticky fingers when rolling a joint. Burnt nearly White...

Great stuff and in the dutch sun it looked even more killer :mrgreen: Smell is also nice sweet, berry like yammmy

A very good example of the strain... well grown but 15€/g is still to much in my eyes. There are much stronger and tastier strains for me around... I didn´t noticed the kush in there at all... the taste is more like a oldshool indica... well it´s tasty but compared to other strains in that price range the taste isn´t that good in my eyes.

Overall a very good batch of the strain I think but in my eyes a little bit to expenisve. 12€/g would be ok but well for 15€/g u get one of the best looking strains I saw in years in coffeeshops.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I wasn´t here many times in the past but I like that place more and more. 1E Hulp was packed as always so we decide to visit Funky Munkey which was a really good decision :D Super friendly dealer welcomed us and we were a little bit surprised of their superb looking menu with strains like: Gorilla Cookies (16€/g), OG Reekn (15€/g), Kosher (15€/g), White Fire Alien (15€/g), Zombie Kush (13€/g), Holy Grail Kush (12€/g). The cheaper kushes comes to my eye so I asked to see the Holy Grail and Zombie. The Zombie doesn´t smelled good as the batch I saw at Grey Area a few months before but my mate who smoked that strain before told me it had the same kind of smell but less strong. The Holy Grail Kush smelled really good like Holy Grail should do... burnt not completely white but good... so probably no fake strains here... also the taste was there and for 12€/g the cheapest OG I found :thumbup: nice one!

I also tried their Barbara Bud hash (13€/g). Never had hash made of that genetics before but I heard that it´s one of the new strains they use now in morocco and well I was pretty happy with the result. Very bright fresh strong smelling blonde hash... pretty crumbly with a strong taste... the taste reminds of weed but u can clearly smell also hashy notes. 13€/g is maybe to much but I liked it.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

OG Reek'N €15 could be really tasty and was strong but just lacking overall...

Blueberry Haze- foreign additive/flavouring! Harsh when vaped, obvious unflushed/chemical presence in the product, overly crunchy and rock like formation for a Sativa strain.

This shop is on the burn list without question for adding shit to flowers...dick move FM have a word with yourselves!
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (26 Dec 2019):

For more menu updates check out www.audiokushhq.com
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Funky Munkey dated October 11, 2022. Kudos to Toking Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Funky%20 ... onkey.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Funky Munkey dated 10 May 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Blanco3535

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Funky%2 ... onkey.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Funky Munkey dated 14 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by MHN

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Funky%2 ... onkey.html