Goa

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Goa

I like Goa
58%
I don't like Goa
42%

Total votes: 31

Spammy

Re: Goa

Post by Spammy »

Don't understand the low score. Visited this place in July. They were very friendly and their Edelweiss is excellent! Hope it doesn't get scratched from the list. Going back next weekend!
Relaxing atmosphere.

orle

Post by orle »

dconstrukt wrote:just saw that menu.... their top stuff... 18 euros a gram?
their Casey Jones for 18 p/gram :shock: Alternatively, get your KJ at CS Johnny for 9 p/gram :lol:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Their kings kush is nice, not as good as back home, but very nice indeed. Coated in trichs, smooth burn, white ash, 15e/gram, 2 grams for 30e. Chill place to crash for an hour.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

TwoCanucks wrote:Their kings kush is nice, not as good as back home, but very nice indeed. Coated in trichs, smooth burn, white ash, 15e/gram, 2 grams for 30e. Chill place to crash for an hour.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 15 euro seems a bit much for Kings Kush :o would say its probably a 10-12 euro strain but you found it so happy daze :mrgreen:
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

kings kush, rockstar kush and purple kush I've had from Canada in the past have been far supirior in quality to anything i have experienced in Amsterdam Or from California or colirado
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

elasticband wrote:kings kush, rockstar kush and purple kush I've had from Canada in the past have been far supirior in quality to anything i have experienced in Amsterdam Or from California or colirado
I agree with this statement.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

So. GOA to another place then for gear?
Not long now....
Jivek

Post by Jivek »

I visited GOA in august 2013. Mainly because it was the first coffeeshop that i had the opportunity to go in. It was allmost empty then. Just 4-5 people sitting in there. The budtender was a very short asian woman, who didn´t speak a word to me, while i was choosing my weed at the counter. Only words that was coming out from her mouth, were "No King kush, Sour kush.." Or something like that.. Didn´t hear it well, her english wasn´t that good. Although the silence didn´t bother me. Afterall, i am a finnish person, and we are not very famous about our social skills. :D But this was my first time in coffeeshop, and i expected a bit more "outgoing" customer service. But like i said, it was all ok. I wasn´t in there to have a chat. I wanted to buy King kush, but apparently they had run out of it, so the budtender offered me Sour kush instead. It smelled quite dank, so i bought 2 grams of that. It was so sticky stuff, that i had a minor problems to roll a joint out of it. Didn´t have a grinder or anything.. so just fingers, and that kush kept sticking in to my hands. And it didn´t help at all, that i had a crumpy female companion with me. Who was hurrying me up, because she don´t smoke, and cant stand the cannabis odor. So i had no time to smoke it in GOA. Had to smoke it in street, in fresh air. I was very pleased with the quality of the sour kush. But they only had 2 gram bags, and it cost 30€ which i consider a bit too high price. At least there should be an option to buy just 1 gram at a time. Sour kush tasted very sour, and after 2 grams of it, i could really feel it in my throat.. Don´t know if this is normal, when smokin sour kush. Because it was my first time.. Or was it just poorly flushed weed, and there were fertilizer residues in it.? In all, the shop still seemed like a nice little place to relax. Maybe i´ll give it another try in May, when im heading back to Dam. This time by myself.. No crumpy women this time! :D
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Thanks for the update on Goa. Always walked by this place but never went in, seemed to be packed every time I checked it. Might have to stop by next time and see what it's about, though the 2 gram deals are always a bit of a bummer.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Papi

Post by Papi »

Overpriced weed as hell, only 2g deals, went there once, cannot remember what i took(it was on march 2013) but it didn't have much effect.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Spammy

Post by Spammy »

Been there a couple of times,always friendly. They gave me helpful advise on their menu. First time I went there, I asked if it was possible to get only 1 gram. I intended to stay 'cause the place was nice & calm and told the budtender that we (2) wanted to order some drinks to go with my purchase. No problemo at all.
Okay prices are very high, but it's one of the few cs that sells strains that burn down to a white ash + higher priced buds are covered in chrystals. The only other place I saw that many trichs on my nugs was 1ste hulp.

Going back to the dam in a couple of weeks and will check if these positive impressions are still valid :D
Gossyp

Post by Gossyp »

Not the goa I used to go to. Now run but a bunch of dicks who think they are in the Chinese triad. Will never darken their door again
Jivek

Post by Jivek »

I just have to check that place again in may. Maybe i will get a better picture out of it. But like i said, i was pleased with the quality of the weed in there. Even if it was the same price, that our finnish street prices are.. But the difference is, that our weed quality is beyond shit, to compared to the amsterdam weed. But still, even a good weed shouldn´t cost more than 10€ or so..
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Gossyp wrote:Not the goa I used to go to. Now run but a bunch of dicks who think they are in the Chinese triad. Will never darken their door again
+1
bundy1983

Post by bundy1983 »

I was here once. The BT made us buy weed to stay in the coffeeshop.