Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

RoMoney

Re: Voyagers

Post by RoMoney »

Interesting High Time judging packs, 1g Chemhead (their entry), 1g Atlas Hash (import entry) and a space cake for €20. Not bad considering the chemhead is €15 a gram.

Anyway, I didn't get it, I got the Fromage Blue, not as pungent as you would expect but a really nice tasting strain.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
gapie

Post by gapie »

auuuwwww motherfuckersz
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They have a different menu now with more strains:

(pics are from their instagram)
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Does that edible / space cake description say 5.7 milligrams of THC??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 3rd Aug 2018 11:15 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Does that edible / space cake description say 5.7 milligrams of THC??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
If it is 5.7 milligrams of THC, then I'll be buying my edibles elsewhere!! Basic serving in Colorado is 10 milligrams, home baked averages about 15 Mgs!

So Voyagers moves down my list of "Must Visit!" I am an edibles kind of guy!
godhed

Post by godhed »

I'm Canadian and have a medical prescription for 3g a day. My muffins have 2.5g each and I divide them into quarters.
No wonder I never got off on my last Voyagers space cake :cry:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

@godhed: really recommend the Thomson Caribou edibles (mail order mj, concentrates etc. if you don't know them great value for money in general). :D They are awesome, super tasty (with a bunch of different flavors and absolutely zero taste of weed) and very powerful. The ones we had (TwoCanucks brought them and will know specifics) were 200 mg a piece, and boy do we believe them! :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: The high is super clean and euphoric, without being racy (beware though, we were going at with a loft of different things together with it, so keep some CBD heavy stuff around if you are eating those on an empty stomach). If were aren't completely mistaken they are Captain Macky' s favorite edibles...

Oh yeah, Voyagers: get real and start serving up some better stuff or just don't serve edibles, that is not right...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 3rd Aug 2018 11:15 pm Does that edible / space cake description say 5.7 milligrams of THC???
:lol: yeah because of that I don´t buy edibles from Coffeeshops in general :? The Coffeeshops and especially the shops in Amsterdam are careful with edibles because many tourists and people who never smoked weed before want to try them...

These edibles maybe work on people who never smoked weed before :lol:

In my opinion it would be much better when they would offer edibles in different strengths like light, medium, strong and super strong (with the information on how much THC is included)... especially for sick people who need strong edibles and are not able to make it themselves. But I think the coffee shops are just afraid to sell something like that :?
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Yeah I think so too... you can snap out of the effects of a smoke a lot easier and quicker too which makes whiteys easier to manage.. We once had a first timer with us in amsterdam who didn't smoke and wanted to try an edible. Sure enough we bought some space cake...

To quote him "it ruined my first day"

We sampled them as well n thought they were shite. He went white and said fuck all for the rest of the day, constantly looking over his shoulder when we eventually convinced him to leave the bedroom. He was glad they weren't up to seasoned consumer standards we are used to...

... We were not!
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Duch law forbids higher doses edibles. So medium, strong and superstrong are never gonna happen
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

whoever was budtending last sunday morning around 11am was the rudest guy i ever came across working in a coffeeshop totally unhelpfull i asked whats good on the menu and got a lecture i asked what has a good taste to be told by the budtender he aint playing any games with me and what he tastes is diffrent from what i taste .i try to explain if it tastes like nothing he wouldnt taste anything either he replied he would taste something complete diffrent than i would.... he was very motuhy the other budtender was on his cell phone chatting not interested at all .i had to ask if i can than see some of the weed to choose from and grunting he started showing me the gear while constantly moaning and swearing about this and that must of ben in a serious bad mood .... anyhow the gear was below par again and in combination with the rudest service ever this was my last visit at this shop ! it was my first stop every time since voyager s was taken over by andy but it sureley went downhill big time in the last years....

fairwell......
Junglist Movement

Jesus... sorry to hear that. This place was always a first drop for me too. Some bud tenders really just can't be arsed with service... never had this problem with voyagers though.. hope it was just a bad day.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

let be honest it was 5 to 7 years ago voyagers.where at tbe top of thete game.now they got good bits.but it a hunt.the lemon bubble was terrible lasy vist.bring back the proper holy grail ect
Junglist Movement

Aye... can't argue with that tbf.

I remember my first visit about 15 years ago when a pre rolled joint smoked between 6 of us was the absolute nuts. Fucked for hours like....

Still a hunt has it's pleasures as well.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I haven't been back in Voyagers for at least 2 years, might be longer.
At the start it was great, but went downhill quite a while ago IMO.