The Stud

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Stud

I like The Stud
71%
I don't like The Stud
29%

Total votes: 21

FlyByNite

Re: Coffeeshop The Stud

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Stud dated April 16, 2018, Thanks to Colina.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Stud/Menus/Stud.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Sweed71

Post by Sweed71 »

Hi there! I'm really looking forward to visit The Stud when I come to Amsterdam in June. I've heard a lot of good about it! Not that far from the hostel either. :)
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Stud dated May 4, 2018. Thanks to Meanzmusic.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Stud dated May 31, 2018. Thanks to CANNAHASH FAN.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
HolySmokey

Post by HolySmokey »

This weekend I was in Amsterdam and The Stud was my favourite shop. I could not find it at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22557, but it really deserve to be listed.

The other shops where also really good, but for me The Stud was the best. It started already when I just entered. Real friendly staff and not only interested in selling, but also in giving information and how long I will be staying in Amsterdam, if this was the first time ect.ect.

And they have FRED. An old (70+) Dutch guy that visit this place on a very regular basis. Discussions about everything, from the real Champagne Maroc, the good old days and about Amsterdam in general.
kibby

Post by kibby »

Was in for their GG hash, they claim is 60% THC, tastes good but mild FX considering price/alleged strength. Clean though, probably made from trim.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I saw on their latest menu that they also have "Cali imports" on their menu and they are pretty "cheap" compared to other shops...
On their menu was "Bruce Banner 1", "Tom Ford" and "Green Crack"... all with the same price (20€/g or 45€/2,5g).
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Stud dated September 20, 2018. Thanks Anonymous.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

FlyByNite wrote: Sat 22nd Sep 2018 07:43 am New menu for Stud dated September 20, 2018. Thanks Anonymous.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
I am not sure if that menu is current... found that one which is also from 20. septemper but with much more strains on it (with "canna hash and "Cali imports").

GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Guys, watch out for this shop. They are big time scammers. No single strain is wat they say it is. The cali weed is a joke. Its all lowgrade dutch pp ww ak snowwhite sheite. AVOID
kalima

Post by kalima »

GanjaGod wrote: Sat 22nd Sep 2018 10:57 am Guys, watch out for this shop. They are big time scammers. No single strain is wat they say it is. The cali weed is a joke. Its all lowgrade dutch pp ww ak snowwhite sheite. AVOID
you have been recently I assume?as you mention the "cali Imports :) .hope it was a blip as this shop has had very good reviews from lots of regulars on here, and I was going to try and make the journey out to them , this December when I am next over for works xmas party.
so please explain more about the quality and why you think they are scammers please
HolySmokey

Post by HolySmokey »

@kalima
I also will be there around Christmas/new year :) :) I'll post my travel plans as soon as I have booked the trip.

@ganjagod
Last trip I have visit The Stud and had an awesome experience. They did not sell the Cali weed at that moment, but can't agree with you to avoid this place. Everybody who likes a good smoke, should visit the "local shops" as the value for money is spot on and less a tourist trap.
kalima

Post by kalima »

HolySmokey wrote: Fri 5th Oct 2018 09:35 am @kalima
I also will be there around Christmas/new year :) :) I'll post my travel plans as soon as I have booked the trip.

@ganjagod
Last trip I have visit The Stud and had an awesome experience. They did not sell the Cali weed at that moment, but can't agree with you to avoid this place. Everybody who likes a good smoke, should visit the "local shops" as the value for money is spot on and less a tourist trap.
we are just there for a day trip in early December,i think the 3rd so will miss you
HolySmokey

Post by HolySmokey »

2-bad,

Amsterdam has captured my heart, so after Christmas and New year I will look to book for a trip between feb and march.

Keep you all informed about the plans.
FlyByNite

Re: The Stud

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Stud dated December 19, 2018. Thanks to Mans.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Stud/Menus/Stud.htm

Enjoy
FlyByNite