The Stud

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Stud

I like The Stud
71%
I don't like The Stud
29%

Total votes: 21

Papi

Re: Coffeeshop The Stud

Post by Papi »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Last two posts sounds like total trolls, I wouldn't pay any mind to these fucking tourists who don't live in 'Dam.

First of all, pengaldinho is no troll:) Second of all, did you have a shitty day man?

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

Papi wrote:
DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Last two posts sounds like total trolls, I wouldn't pay any mind to these fucking tourists who don't live in 'Dam.

First of all, pengaldinho is no troll:) Second of all, did you have a shitty day man?

i was just going to say the same thing

Peng is defo no troll

smoke some weed and relax man
trips to Amsterdam 19
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

the fact u live in Dam doesn't mean shit mate, you might still smoke bullshit and frequent shit shops.

im a tourist/local but i bet i still get the dankest, trillest weed when im out in mokum.

STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL MY GOOD FRIEND AMSTERDAM IS FOR EVERY1 NOT JUST IT'S CITIZENS
trips to Amsterdam 19
Papi

Post by Papi »

swizzy wrote:

the fact u live in Dam doesn't mean shit mate, you might still smoke bullshit and frequent shit shops.

im a tourist/local but i bet i still get the dankest, trillest weed when im out in mokum.

STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL MY GOOD FRIEND AMSTERDAM IS FOR EVERY1 NOT JUST IT'S CITIZENS

Do you apply the same no-judgemental rule when it comes to being new/old member on ACD? Just curious, cause i sense an aura of hipocracy:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

Papi wrote:
swizzy wrote:

Do you apply the same no-judgemental rule when it comes to being new/old member on ACD? Just curious, cause i sense an aura of hipocracy:)
the answer to your question is a simple yes i do judge new comers who are aggressively forcing their opinions on people

the second answer to your some what sarcastic question is yes i tend to shy away from people who call long standing and valued members like pengaldinho a Troll

i mean he just fucking joined how can he call peng a troll

so mr papi no hypocracy here just plain dislike toward someone calling a long standing member a troll

so again Fuck you Macky and if DeLeuksteNUGS16 has a problem with me or my comment then he can address me

hope you have a better understanding papi and also your curiousity put to bed :wave:
Last edited by swizzy on Tue 8th Mar 2016 04:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
trips to Amsterdam 19
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I'm pleased to see that it's not only me whose discovered that DeLeuksteNUGS16 is quite an arsehole!
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

Old Timer wrote:I'm pleased to see that it's not only me whose discovered that DeLeuksteNUGS16 is quite an arsehole!

total dickhead

and it seems he has some fans as well just because he lives in amsterdam. :lol: :lol:

i rather chill with Gapie all day long than to be around that arrogant twat who doesn't like tourist.

mate without tourist your fishing village would be nothing, so please remember that.

you smoke good weed in amsterdam because of Tourist DeLeuksteNUGS16

no coffeeshop owner would invest in foreign seeds and genetics if tourist didnt come to amsterdam.
trips to Amsterdam 19
macky

Post by macky »

swizzy wrote:
Old Timer wrote:I'm pleased to see that it's not only me whose discovered that DeLeuksteNUGS16 is quite an arsehole!

total dickhead

and it seems he has some fans as well just because he lives in amsterdam. :lol: :lol:

i rather chill with Gapie all day long than to be around that arrogant twat who doesn't like tourist.

mate without tourist your fishing village would be nothing, so please remember that.

no coffeeshop owner would invest in foreign seeds and genetics if tourist didnt come to amsterdam.
Your a silly twat….Amsterdam needs your tourist weed money like a hole in the head :D ….. :Your like a guy moves to the country and can,t put up with the farmers :lol: I f you go further back you see Papi tells him he not a troll……Then you pull my name in again….go Fuck your self you wee little man :D
mokum

Post by mokum »

I have no problems with the high grade tourist. Only thing I cant stand is the big travelling bags in small crowdy coffeeshops. Regular tourist get on my nerves all the time. They just stop everywhere, with bikes they are even worse.

Amsterdam needs tourist money. Simple as that. The whole city is putting out the red carpet for you guys to spend the money here. Ive seen it everywhere. Its very rare to get spoken to in dutch now. Even dutch people are communicating in english at first.

Everybody who has been coming to Amsterdam for 10 years or more knows that the tourist increase has fuck up the coffeeshops. Almost every coffeeshop has gone up in prices en down in quality. For example this coffeeshop had just the perfect 20 euro bag when I was a teenager. I could easily roll 10 joints of good grown skunky weed. And the skunk/haze phenos of that time were very outspoken and full of character. It just isnt comparable of the ak47, white widow, amnesia , ssh, lemon we could get today in the dam.
macky

Post by macky »

mokum wrote:I have no problems with the high grade tourist. Only thing I cant stand is the big travelling bags in small crowdy coffeeshops. Regular tourist get on my nerves all the time. They just stop everywhere, with bikes they are even worse.

Amsterdam needs tourist money. Simple as that. The whole city is putting out the red carpet for you guys to spend the money here. Ive seen it everywhere. Its very rare to get spoken to in dutch now. Even dutch people are communicating in english at first.

Everybody who has been coming to Amsterdam for 10 years or more knows that the tourist increase has fuck up the coffeeshops. Almost every coffeeshop has gone up in prices en down in quality. For example this coffeeshop had just the perfect 20 euro bag when I was a teenager. I could easily roll 10 joints of good grown skunky weed. And the skunk/haze phenos of that time were very outspoken and full of character. It just isnt comparable of the ak47, white widow, amnesia , ssh, lemon we could get today in the dam.
Needs tourist money,rich tourist with deep pockets witch you have. Don,t you think your governments crack down on local grower,s is the bigger reason for all the problems e.g. price, quality. It for sure not the tourist who stays three nights and buy weed :) Give you example...me and wife spent eight nights apartment 1250 euros ,we have three friends staying 7 nights paying 2800...I know great apartment they have rented :D that's 4000 taxed euros before we even begin...hence why I roll my eye,s when some punters says they could not survive with out me buying weed :D
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

macky wrote: Don,t you think your governments crack down on local grower,s is the bigger reason for all the problems e.g. price, quality.
Excatly :D
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

macky wrote:
swizzy wrote:

total dickhead

Your a silly twat….Amsterdam needs your tourist weed money like a hole in the head :D ….. :Your like a guy moves to the country and can,t put up with the farmers :lol: I f you go further back you see Papi tells him he not a troll……Then you pull my name in again….go Fuck your self you wee little man :D

Wee little man hahaahaha, I love the look on ppls face when they see me thinking the same exact thing u r #priceless exactly how yours would be if our paths ever cross.

Ur a dickhead you chat a lot of garbage, I didn't even get what you said there. I dragged your name in it cos I don't like you period.

You seem too forget this
swizzy wrote:
macky wrote:@swizzy….this makes me have second thoughts about forum…..Where going to miss you :lol:

i can see you need some feeding newbie

You don't fucking know me from nowhere but that's the first thing you say to a person, u cheeky bastard

Anyways I know Papi said peng was not a troll but I Did drag your name into it because I was responding to this and I don't like the way u express yourself here and I think u r a dickhead period.
Papi wrote:Do you apply the same no-judgemental rule when it comes to being new/old member on ACD? Just curious, cause i sense an aura of hipocracy:)

See Dickhead that's y I dragged your name into it.

Now fuck off :wink:
trips to Amsterdam 19
macky

Post by macky »

What You talking about first time...look back at your buy a coffee shop thread. The reason I said we will miss you is you said you have to rethink your being a member because you implid where a bunch of rats ...that's why I made remark.As far as my tone I work with stone not computers....glad your here to police me and Nugs 16 :lol: .....talk to the hand :D
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

enjoy your last conversation with me bitch.

U sound like a rat .

I don't like those words put in a sentence, police and rat, so on that note fuck off old man

I maintain my original point, u r a first class dickhead.

I do wish we cross paths though, one fine Spring day in April
trips to Amsterdam 19
macky

Post by macky »

You nuts,going to assault people on a pot forum :D Please get a life :D