The Stud

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Stud

I like The Stud
71%
I don't like The Stud
29%

Total votes: 21

Marok21

Re: Coffeeshop The Stud

Post by Marok21 »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:So maybe it was given a sugar coating "spray" and then flashed, most of the way, idk... still it was indeed quite a potent sample for being "commerical grade" or ww.
In the first post on the ACD Page of Coffeeshop the Stud (https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Stud.html) from 16th march
2007 it says something similar:
BasPlate wrote: I would recommend the PP (also known under the name of White Widow). This weed has been sprayed with extra THC (at least that's what the guy said

synthetic cannabinoids?

Papi

Post by Papi »

Marok21 wrote:
DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:So maybe it was given a sugar coating "spray" and then flashed, most of the way, idk... still it was indeed quite a potent sample for being "commerical grade" or ww.
In the first post on the ACD Page of Coffeeshop the Stud (https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Stud.html) from 16th march
BasPlate wrote: I would recommend the PP (also known under the name of White Widow). This weed has been sprayed with extra THC (at least that's what the guy said

synthetic cannabinoids?
Doesn't that mean that they are very consistent in batches? :mrgreen:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Marok21 wrote:

synthetic cannabinoids?
I sure as fuck hope not, but also highly doubt. It's probably "brix" worst case scenario. Which is not great by any stretch probably the only thing your weed could be sprayed for that's not completely horrible for you (given the alternatives are sand, bits of broken glass, silicone beads, and lead), as it's actually still marketed under that name to growers. I think it's just sugar water spray that bulks out the look/weight of the trichs idk. The other shit from there doesn't look/taste/smell sprayed at all, Master Kush was another nice one I picked up yesterday. Just finally tried the sugar punch in the volcano (it was 10 euro a gram I think), and it has a nice distinct flavor and heavy hitting punch indeed. Ironically despite it's strain-name and the discussion above, it is definitely not sprayed with any sugary-substance.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

:mrgreen:
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

So LeuksteNugs, whats good at this place? tried anything else? the kushes?
Wilbur

Post by Wilbur »

Their "Beachfronr" is very nice.... a Shoreline cross. Quite fragnant, overwhelming fruity with a spicy backing. The Kushes are very potent but less distinctive.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Beachfront is indeed quite nice; but definitely better combusted than vaped. I would agree that it has a more exotic aroma than the two kushes; however the kushes look and smoke a little nicer in my opinion (well I've only tried the master). The Master Kush, is pretty nice, old school kushy taste, classic feeling indica high, surprisingly potent with a deceivingly exotic-fruity finish on the palate when vaped.

My faves from the menu would definitely be the Sugar Punch and the Master Kush. The Red Eyes, is a good value hash alla classic maroc style.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Thanks for the replys! I bought pp ww, sugar punch, amnesia and haze winner(?) I thought that the beachfront and og kush looked like meh and the smell was very subtle. Next time ill buy the master kush. Pp and amnesia gave me heavy coughs, sugar punch was nice but too weak for me personally. Haze winner was nice but i prefer silver bubble from voyagers atm
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Wilbur wrote:Their "Beachfronr" is very nice.... a Shoreline cross. Quite fragnant, overwhelming fruity with a spicy backing. The Kushes are very potent but less distinctive.
Interesting that it's a cross - I'd thought it was just Shoreline renamed as the CS owners have the tendency to do.
Do you happen to know the lineage Wilbur?
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

I posted in this thread just before the forums crashed but it hasn't made it.
I was alerted to this shop when I saw that beanhead Andrew Pryah's review of El Toro (Shoreline x Kosher Kush) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxMtpFHe20M Which is two of Dams best strains over the last few years, I was interested to see what the cross would be like.
I then looked on google and The Stud has the most reviews (165 and a 4.9/5 average) of any cofeeshop in Amsterdam! The second closest is Grey Area with 146 reviews and 4.5/5, some thing fishy is going on there :?:
I then went to the shop on my last trip solely to get some El Toro but it only had a tiny twinge of something nice and was some average non discript run off the mill skunk (In context I was disappointed by the vast majority of the bud I got, trip report still to come :oops: ) One of the guys i was traveling with got two E10 bags - WW & Lemon haze, both were full of seeds. I was going to see the graffiti so it was only a small detour but if i traveled all the way from the center just for that i would have been pissed. Wont be back.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Avoid this internet scammers , firstable they scam this google reviews , then they scam Best Coffeshop competition.
This ,,famous'' El Toro is total crap I did not feel any Kosher Kush or Shoreline in there . OG Kush - :lol: :lol: Riddler Kush :lol: :lol: bitches please...and it's all pre packed :lol: :roll:
If you are visiting Amsterdam , and staying in the center really don't make this afford:) Im living nearby and was kind of force to visit few times ( shit weather ) . And service .... :cry: :cry: Smile or kind welcome :cry: :cry: Forget about it :lol: :lol: This shop is run by some Dutch ,,tokkies'' AVOID AVOID AVOID
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Last two posts sounds like total trolls, I wouldn't pay any mind to these fucking tourists who don't live in 'Dam.
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Lastest two posts are HONEST REWIEV ! ( at least mine :lol: ) and IM LIVING IN AMSTERDAM , BORN HERE , RACED HERE , BRED BY DUTCH PEOPLE . Thank you.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Dus vraagje - heb je alleen een keertje bij The Stud geweest?
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Well I'm going to the Stud next week - staying a 10 min walk away. I'll let you all know how I get on (without being sweary, using capitals or emoticons to excess, and other sure fire signs of trollfulness!)