Join Us (formerly 't Theehuis) Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate the t'Theehuis

I like the t'Theehuis
71%
I thought it was ok
24%
I didn't like the t'Theehuis
5%

Total votes: 21

timbo

Join Us (formerly 't Theehuis) Haarlem

Post by timbo »

ACD page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Theehuis.html

This small and cosy looking shop is located in Harlem and looks very inviting to the eye. Has anbody ever ventured into this shop? I am planning to go next week and am pretty sure it will not disappoint.

Clothehouse is all u need when u got love. Woodstock 69!
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

The Theehuis IS small. We started our trip last summer in Haarlem, and I stopped in jetlagged and ditzed, asked the fella workin there for somethin to pick me up , don't remember what it was he gave me ,but it did the trick...They have a great selection of teas -Lapsang Souchong anyone ?
make tasty tosties...but I don't know if they have a restroom...the staff and patrons were friendly,helpful ...its located just around the corner from the Grote Markt as you head toward Sativa ....music at a comfortable volume,and plenty of newspapers, magazines, etc to browse through...
BW Indians

Great Place

Post by BW Indians »

IMHO this is the best Coffeeshop in Haarlem, the prices were great, they have a huge selection of tea (Unfortunately when i was there the tea machine was broken...shit!! :shock: ) and a good selection of smoke. I tried the CCCP (for a comunist inside like me the name it's a must :lol: )
and it was really GREAT....
The "Grey Area" version of Haarlem. I will return... sure!
Juventus Ultras, No Fans....DIGOS BOIA!
INDIANS IS VIOLENCE....REDS ANIMALS

.....Pewee nel cuore.....
Boner

Post by Boner »

I've only been once and I had the 5 gram deal on the JH which was very nice and strong as its been said its small and has a very local feel but that was part of the charm for me, I'd definitley go again!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Valo

Post by Valo »

Don't want to crap in the cornflakes but I'm not a fan of this shop - I wont go into much detail but my trip report gives a bit more information.

The guy who deals the weed seemed like a nice guy though.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Paco

Post by Paco »

The most of the time of my trip I spent in Haarlem so I planned to visit some shops.The Teehuis was very small and had some really crazy opening hours..Its not very comfortable there but the weed was good/cheap and the dealer was a nice guy with a lot of time for giving us some infos.The Widow was awesome.
shroomguy

Post by shroomguy »

Been there a fair few times.

Only been served some wet haze once (and it was on a 5gr too, but was more acceptable after letting it dry a few days).

Had awsome experience on their white snake.

Shame about the size, I wouldn't camp their for too long.
iain1977

Post by iain1977 »

this is an absolute gem of a shop too . id say it opens "whenever" , was open at least an hour late both times i went , which is cool as its worth the wait . the weed menu was ok , nothing i hadnt tried before except green giant which i bought and was exceptional , could have done with a wee bit more of a cure but the guy told me that before i bought and it was pungent gear :D their hash menu on the other hand is full of names most smokers wont of heard of . some excellent hashes , from the chepaest mudjahadin which was superb soft afghan , to the diamond at the top end all was excellent . very small shop and not much seating but worth going even if its just to buy and go
iain1977

Post by iain1977 »

iain1977

Post by iain1977 »

just to say an admin could maybe remove this pic and put it in the original post to give an overview of the thread with the shop front i the first post ? you can use my pics as you please !
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

Rabat Blanche was the best less-than-10-euro hash I've had.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

courtjester wrote:Rabat Blanche was the best less-than-10-euro hash I've had.
what kind of hash was it? what made it so special? hows the shop? pleeease give us some more information :D :D
pipe-and-slippers

Post by pipe-and-slippers »

Does anyone have any recent experience here? I'm in H in June and would love to have some advice.
Old enough to know knetter
johny18269

Post by johny18269 »

I was here in Sept 08. Its really small, only about 4 seats. Drinks are really cheap, no more than €1.50 and they have a massive selection of teas. However, you cant smoke with tobacco inside and the weed in our experience was poor. The 1.1g/€10.50 Buddah's Sister i got was my most disappointing buy of that trip and my friends big bang collection (1.43g/€10) was apparently not so good either. The budtender was really friendly tho and did tell us it was a "green day" which meant that u cud get 10% of the price of ur purchase or a free extra 10% in weight. So mixed emotions on this shop.
Hope this helps.[/quote]
Paco

Post by Paco »

I always had better weed than in Adam.But thats just my opinion.