Prix d'Ami

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Prix d'Ami

I like Prix d'Ami
66%
I don't like Prix d'Ami
34%

Total votes: 125

crazycatlady

Re: Prix d'Ami

Post by crazycatlady »

First shop of the day on Saturday - and our first time here. Purchased Dr Grinspoon , Neville's Haze and the S5 Haze. All good smokes , good looking coffeeshop , although we stayed on the ground floor and didn't explore the other levels and the Staff seemed nice and that includes the friendly, dancing security man. Stopped for a smoke and a drink :mrgreen:

Dave J

Post by Dave J »

It's funny, been here twice, knew in advance it has an upstairs yet never noticed the upstairs whilst in there smoking either time!. Must be 1 of those things about Dam that catches you out each time for no obvious reason!.
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

Had some real nice Super Silver Haze from here, y-day
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

Headin to the dam in few weeks anyone tried the haiwiaan snow compared to katsu
joker

Post by joker »

went in here on thursday, the bud tender was an arrogrant twat who seemed to get the ass because i wanted to look at the weed, i got some s5 haze, average smoke shit service.
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

By far more places to sit than any other coffeeshop I've been in in the dam. The night I went it was packed with people. If you're young and sociable this may be the place for you. I'm old and a curmudgeon so it's not exactly my scene. They did have some nice Big Buddha Cheese though. :mrgreen:
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
MeanGreenMartian

Post by MeanGreenMartian »

I have also had terrible service at this place, especially last November. I purchased 2 grams of cheese from the budtender who was pushy, and knew very little of the strains he was selling. Proceeded to sit down and roll some cheese without purchasing a drink. I always understood that a lot of places want you to buy a drink or smoke from their menu but one or the other is fine, not both. Some huge asshole walks up to me and says I need to buy a drink or leave. I told the oaf like bouncer that I just spent 20 something euro on bud from your shop. We went back and forth a little before I decided to just get up and leave and never come back. Some chill rasta looking dude gave me a fist pump on the way out for not caving to the drink BS and leaving. Never liked a coffeeshop that made you walk through metal detectors and had bright pink neon lights all over the place anyway. Don't care what Big Buddha stuff they stock this year....wont be going!
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Went there last night...got a gram of Pineapple Express ...it sucked...girl asked if I wanted I drink ,I said no..wasn't hasseled..and finished our shitty joint watched tv and left..nothing special there...
rockin into the night
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

USbongLord wrote:Went there last night...got a gram of Pineapple Express ...it sucked...girl asked if I wanted I drink ,I said no..wasn't hasseled..and finished our shitty joint watched tv and left..nothing special there...
Got 2 grams of blueberry here last week it was a terrible smoke worst purchase of my trip
Mint

Post by Mint »

Moody gaff with rude staff. We went in last night to meet someone but didn't buy anything. was out of there in 15 mins... and that was 14 mins to long.
Mint
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

S5 Haze from here is outstanding! €13g I think but such a great Sativa high! Have always liked it here, although I can tell how some people think the staff are pushy or rude. Still, this evening I thought the budtender was very helpful and friendly. Got 2g of S5 Haze and a gram of the AMG Haze that was also superb. Overall best weed quality ive seen so far.
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
partyboy

Post by partyboy »

agree with the majority of other reviews,
good weed but service needs improvement.
on my last trip to dam i used this shop to waste away our last afternoon before getting the train to schipol.After a few hours sat upstairs smoking and having quite a few drinks A young waitress approached us and asked if we would like anymore drinks, 3 of us made orders but 1 of my friends didnt feel like a drink at that moment and said he would get one shortly and politely declined. the arrogant waitress then decides to ask us all leave! I mean wtf, we had already been in here for a couple of hours and spent 100's of euro!
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

went in here monday,got the amg haze,as nice as allways 8.5/10 for effect,9/10 taste and cure,the take your rucksack off,dont answer your phone attitude stinks,but they do a couple of nice strains NL5 and amg,so it good for a buy and fly,but the staff are attitude city,there sister shop had some nice NL5,i tried that sunday 9/10 for effect,9/10 for taste
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 06:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nosbraindead

Post by nosbraindead »

Bought a gram of lemon haze and a gram of AMG from here on 420. Lemon haze was nothing special, no real lemon taste or smell to be honest... 5/10 for effect, it was uplifting but not long lasting by any means.

AMG was better, heard good things and tried it out. Was a nice smoke for the price, not a stand out of the trip but still nice. 7/10

Sat next to a group of Belgians chatting for an hour or so. Passed a joint with the full gram of AMG in it to one of the Belgian girls, two tokes later she was on the floor hitting a whitey. Poor lass, lol