Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
11%

Total votes: 131

Billyjoe

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Billyjoe »

I loved the " habibi rouge" they had at Kadinsky in June, 8.8€ for the 5grs deal, more honey like hash, bubble well, very good value.

I had the Nepal cream also at 40€ for 5grs, for Nepalese it was also very good value for the price, sweat and bubble a bit when heated with a lighter, very nice charras for the price.

Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

They again sold some wiet I can‘t remember the name of for 18€/g :evil: :lol: . Their best moroccan was 'Amnesia'(16€/g)which was dark and looked very good but didn‘t have time anymore on my way back. Wonder what De Graal's version(sold out)looked like, seems to be the high grade moroccan with foreign genetics doing its rounds at the minute!
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Jesscass wrote:Last week:

They again sold some wiet I can‘t remember the name of for 18€/g :evil: :lol: . Their best moroccan was 'Amnesia'(16€/g)which was dark and looked very good but didn‘t have time anymore on my way back. Wonder what De Graal's version(sold out)looked like, seems to be the high grade moroccan with foreign genetics doing its rounds at the minute!
What did you try ?
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought some habibi nice piece of hash for the price
also some manali looks okayish
Searching for the best weed !
Abbs

Post by Abbs »

Bought 5 grams of king Hassan from the kadinski near McDonald's in dam square - looked amazing, smoked just as good as it smoked the last time I had it (was great) and the price was ok (52E for 5 grams ) It was a buy 4 grams and get one free (13E a gram)
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Everything I tried here before too so just left.
Nathc84

Post by Nathc84 »

I had some Amsterdam city diesil from here in December and it was a very nice strong would have agian up there with the best
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

Kadinsky was closed last week for a refurb...don't know when it'll reopen.
"That cats something i can't explain"
macky

Post by macky »

darkglobe wrote: Sun 5th Feb 2017 05:55 pm Kadinsky was closed last week for a refurb...don't know when it'll reopen.
What location?
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

macky wrote: Sun 5th Feb 2017 06:00 pm
darkglobe wrote: Sun 5th Feb 2017 05:55 pm Kadinsky was closed last week for a refurb...don't know when it'll reopen.
What location?
the one at rosmarijnsteeg - https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Kadinsky.html
"That cats something i can't explain"
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

darkglobe wrote: Sun 5th Feb 2017 06:48 pm
macky wrote: Sun 5th Feb 2017 06:00 pm
What location?
the one at rosmarijnsteeg - https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Kadinsky.html
they removed the pinball machine : (
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Went in to have a look at the current menu... on the hashside everything was still the same. I took a look on their Habibi Rouge wich was pretty good in the past for the price but that batch didn´t looked and smelled as good as the last time... so I asked the budtender what he can recommend atm... he showed me with a big smile that he was rolling a joint of the Amnesia hash (16€/g) right now :D

Well it looks very nice. Not as dark as Utopias version for example. More blond but very oily and smells damn nice. Also much more smell than many Amnesia Hashes I saw in the past. 16€/g is pretty high for a Amnesia Hash but it´s def. a different quality than many other batches around. It reminds me a little of the Amnesia Cream Hash they had at Betty Boop one year ago or so wich was damn nice. I didn´t smoked it yet I will report more :D
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

they got a new hash on the menu alladins wish for 16 euros its amazing !
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote: Thu 25th May 2017 05:36 pm they got a new hash on the menu alladins wish for 16 euros its amazing !
thanks for that info. It´s def. on my list :mrgreen: