Grey Area

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Grey Area

I like Grey Area
88%
I don't like Grey Area
12%

Total votes: 558

elasticband

Re: Grey Area

Post by elasticband »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:ha we got some headbanger today as well pistol-p, funky-diesely nose, flavor follows through somewhat but is a disappointment from the bag smell. Effect is solid, potent enough. Flush mediocre, appearance was scraggly, poor trim job and some white pistils indicative of an early crop out. Wish I could say more for this but for the price, I'll go with the pass on this one.

it had a smell, not quite diesely, more like an earthy musky sour kush funk, but yeah the bud was straggly and mostly popcorn in the box.

I smoked it at 3.30am..... slightly tipsy, but no where near my usual levels of intoxication..... smoked 1 gram in 2 joints and had to smoke something else to get the desired effect, was it worth it, no funking way!

different strokes for different folks(or cats)
http://imgur.com/a/5OVyq

if you're lucky i still have one of these from when i was a young squirrel, its got your name on it if i do :mrgreen:

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Sgt. Squirrelstein reporting for duty. I'm mining nuts behind enemy lines before the conquerors of DABylon come to obliterate me and my kind...what's a squirrel to do?! *shrugs shoulders and does a dab*
WLow

Post by WLow »

What did the menu say for the skittles guys? is it an indica?

if it's the original "Zkittlez" it's great news for the dam scene
https://www.leafly.com/indica/zkittlez

EDIT: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKZHvc-Bd5Z/

mhm 16e, pass.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

@WLow, saw you mentioned that Dampkring Original had some Karma gen in-stock vis-a-vis the Dominator. Went there yesterday and saw it on the menu, but I didn't even look because I was being a tightwad bastard and didn't wanna have to do a WIWO (@elasticband anyone?), so I did a WIWO without even inspecting anything...anybody try the Dominator from Dampkring Original?
WLow

Post by WLow »

Yo deleukste i haven't had Dominator for years, but i remember the strain from Maastricht, was from Cool Running coffeshop i think. Was really popular by the time, was strong cerebral high.
Don't know about the current dampkring version only heard it was in stock.
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

been getting this vibe off the Grey Area for a while now, the last few visits we had to this place left a very 'totally not worth it' aftertaste.

definitely gonna give this place a miss when we are over!

Thanks for the updates EB, WloW, DeLeu.

J
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Junglist Movement wrote:been getting this vibe off the Grey Area for a while now, the last few visits we had to this place left a very 'totally not worth it' aftertaste.

definitely gonna give this place a miss when we are over!

Thanks for the updates EB, WloW, DeLeu.

J
I'm sad to hear this - they've been on form over the past 12 months or so I thought; sad to see positive reports declining.
It's easy to see why though given the price tag paid for product from this shop - it really does have to be extraordinary in order to maintain value for money.

I'm super horny for the zkittlez though :evil:
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

casey kush smelled really nice !
aslo silver bubble was good
dog was okay seen better
skittlez smelled good
yeti dawg as also nice !
Searching for the best weed !
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

menu from 20/9/16 Image
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Abbs

Post by Abbs »

Went here at about 12:30 when it just opened and the queue was outside the shop - my friend lined up and got skittles and it was nice - very busy coffeeshop
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
Kev kirk

Post by Kev kirk »

Has anybody sampled the silver bubble recently they an excellent batch back in feb was hoping its just a good when I return nxt week
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Kev kirk wrote:Has anybody sampled the silver bubble recently they an excellent batch back in feb was hoping its just a good when I return nxt week
Looked at it on Wednesday- not up to scratch I'm afraid. Hashy and generically hazy.
PhillB123

Post by PhillB123 »

Any news on the weed here lately? Have never been but I do fancy visiting. Some interesting strains on the menu, Blue Dream as an example
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

hear ALOTTA complaints lately

RIP
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought silver bubble fucking nice again !
grey haze also very solid !
kosher kush nice !
greybone nice !
Searching for the best weed !