The Plug XXX (formerly Rusland)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Rusland

I like Rusland
84%
I don't like Rusland
16%

Total votes: 63

Alo

Re: Rusland

Post by Alo »

Lemon Haze wrote:The shoreline had a great taste and smell, the ice. One of my favorite ice hashs that I have tried all year.
I will be going to Rusland from the strength of your report.
Love ice/iso/bubble hash atm

djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

Worth a trip at the moment??? :mrgreen:
seth205

Post by seth205 »

I've been going to Rusland for several years on my annual trips to Amsterdam and even kept going there thru the owner changes of the last few years. I don't know if there's another new owner but the place has been totally remodeled. Not only that, their policies have changed and you must now buy weed if you want to stay and smoke. Apparently, gone are the days when you can pop in for a drink and smoke what you have with you like pretty much every other coffeeshop in Amsterdam. I already had a couple grams with me that I'd bought the previous day and just wanted to stop in for a quick drink and smoke when I was informed I must buy weed. I told the bud tender to skip the drink and left. There are plenty of other good coffeeshops around town who don't play these games.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

^ reminds me of 2e kamer shop ...fee years ago the budtenders tried to short change by 2€ ... When I asked for it he replied
its for the coffe you didn't order :roll:

Then he said
also it my tip didnt you read the sign ?

I replied
ill give you a tip... Only the poor ask for money .. If your that desperate for money maybe you should go back too school get educated n get a real job instead of trying to rob clients
He got all insulted and I was kicked out by him n some other idiot sitting and talking to him!!
Trying tell to me I have no respect to he countries ppl n ppl like me shouldn't be allowed in he country !! Pff!!
macky

Post by macky »

Adamster wrote:^ reminds me of 2e kamer shop ...fee years ago the budtenders tried to short change by 2€ ... When I asked for it he replied
its for the coffe you didn't order :roll:

Then he said
also it my tip didnt you read the sign ?

I replied
ill give you a tip... Only the poor ask for money .. If your that desperate for money maybe you should go back too school get educated n get a real job instead of trying to rob clients
He got all insulted and I was kicked out by him n some other idiot sitting and talking to him!!
Trying tell to me I have no respect to he countries ppl n ppl like me shouldn't be allowed in he country !! Pff!!
Thats funny every time I tried to tip Roy at tweed karmer he would,t take it. I left change on the bar and he would bring me over extra cookies.I stayed almost next door so I was in all time could not tip him . In the end I had bottle of ice cold vodka in freezer all week ,I gave it to him on last day .I told him he would not remember me ,but he would remember the canadian who gave him a bottle of ice cold vodka.. Sure does remember every year after and looks after us when there. I went in looking for him the first year back, ask the tall female bud tender to tell him guy with ice cold vodka was looking for him. She said she would and said the staff really enjoyed the bottle at christmas party. I,m sure he could of took home and not shared it with his staff. I believe he,s management and i don,t think he would let his shop roll the way you put it . P.S. Only CS gives out menu,s like popcorn :)
treetop

Post by treetop »

Smart remodel job. Look out for tumbleweed.
How much did you produce?
Papi

Post by Papi »

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Solon

Post by Solon »

seth205 wrote:I've been going to Rusland for several years on my annual trips to Amsterdam and even kept going there thru the owner changes of the last few years. I don't know if there's another new owner but the place has been totally remodeled. Not only that, their policies have changed and you must now buy weed if you want to stay and smoke. Apparently, gone are the days when you can pop in for a drink and smoke what you have with you like pretty much every other coffeeshop in Amsterdam. I already had a couple grams with me that I'd bought the previous day and just wanted to stop in for a quick drink and smoke when I was informed I must buy weed. I told the bud tender to skip the drink and left. There are plenty of other good coffeeshops around town who don't play these games.
I've been asked to leave because I didn't order a drink... I bought weed but according to owner that wasn't enough. Awful feeling after being a customer for the past few years.
Papi

Post by Papi »

I think we got away with it cause we were in larger group during 420 weekend. I remember BT saying sth to me but i didn't give much shit.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
macky

Post by macky »

Papi_3city wrote:I think we got away with it cause we were in larger group during 420 weekend. I remember BT saying sth to me but i didn't give much shit.
As a group on 420 I found everyone was willing to buy rounds of drinks at are T+T. I found every body was there to buy and smoke and share. You read about drama over the years on other threads.There was no drama this year, just a bunch of stoner,s trying to smoke the town out. 8) group of guy,s.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Papi_3city wrote:Image
lol i love the way they spell Tahoe
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

RvanSteensel wrote:
Papi_3city wrote:Image
lol i love the way they spell Tahoe

Big Buddha Cheese 15 EUR :lolno:
CruMember

Post by CruMember »

kingbee wrote:lol, look at the way they've spelled Crystal as well: "Chrystal"....it always makes me laugh how illiterate a lot of the people who write menus are....
...it happens in Spain in the clubs there too, e.g. "Dr. Greenspoon", instead of "Dr. Grinspoon"...all it takes is 10 seconds on Google to check it if you're not sure :roll: lol
"Illiterate" menue writers!? Are you serious!?
...."it always makes me laugh" which stupid thoughts/ideas come up to some stoners when they smoke more than they can cope with... :shock:

So you will also expect unique spelling of these marrocan hash types like Twizzla/Tbizla and Tidghine/Tidiquin etc.!?!?!? Man... it's all about variety!!!
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.