The Plug XXX (formerly Rusland)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Rusland

I like Rusland
84%
I don't like Rusland
16%

Total votes: 63

Shaggy

Re: Rusland

Post by Shaggy »

bl00dm00n wrote:is anyone able to post or to tell the newest coffeeshop menue?
or is it still the same wich you can find online?
When I went a month or two back the menu had completely changed from the one listed in the menus section and on youtube.

What I got I enjoyed but it wasn't a massive selection, certainly compared with how it used to be.

I still enjoyed the vibe of the place though, and ended up going 3 times.

bl00dm00n

Post by bl00dm00n »

yeah the picture is ok :) thy for it ... i will check it out tomorow what the changed :)
thx guys
Occasional Bowl

Post by Occasional Bowl »

I was in Rusland yesterday (24/04/2012) with Gapie . This was a buy, smoke a couple of bowls and fly visit, so I can't comment on food and drink.

The interior is nice but the smoking area could do with a Hoover. The menu is reasonably priced and there is a good choice of weed and hash.

I bought the Gardela hash for E9.00 - Gentle but slightly trippy effect, you can have a conversation smoking this, pleasant, sweet floral,hash flavour - a bargain.
Hang on to your head
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

Visited here 4 times last week just for their Super Polm still a great smoke and place to go, but they could do with turning the music down as it can get a bit loud in here, still not enough for us to stop going tho. :D
green peace

Post by green peace »

Great place to chill and relax, I was in there only a few weeks ago and jimmy the bud tender in there let me take a video which does have the menu on which i will write up on here, great guy and as I was on my own after closing he showed me around a few places.

There gas-o-lator was nice and so was the blue cheese they had, I did try there crystal and meko and twizla hash and all where ok nothing special tho at all.

Overall great place to chill and close to basjoes where I have found some nice smoke in there. Cant wait to be back in just over 2 weeks.
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

The first time and only time I have visited Rusland was for the T and T at the end of last month. I only knew what I had read on here and that is sister shop Het Ballonnetje had been one of my favourites prior to the take over late last year. Well it would appear to me that Rusland was sold at the same time, the menu was nothing like what I had expected, boo no more NL ice.

I was the first one to arrive I went up the stairs and straight to the counter I ordered a drink and had a look over the menu, it was nothing amazing I just ordered a gram of AK47 €9.50 to mix in with the hash that I already carried, this happened to be the cheapest weed selection, I did not look at the hash. If I had really wanted this strain I would have walked five minutes up the road and bought it from Green Place for €7, it's a no brainier, but I was prepared to buy it as I guessed we would be sat blazing for a while so its only fair we bought something from the shop.

I then went and sat on the bench just raised up by the front door, the best place to meet the others as they came in. I did not really look around the corner at the bar where there was some more seating with a few people sat smoking, from what I did see was that the place could do with a refurb, hopefully the new owners will oblige. Almost as soon as I sat down an english guy came and sat and started chatting, I guessed that he knew about the T and T but no he had not even seen the famous map before let alone read the forum. He was just having a quick smoke before he went out for the night with the wife, so was off to enjoy the city.

In the intervening time Gapie had arrived so we sat and talked while we smoked some Kush from Grey Area and some Canadian outdoor weed that he had been sent, you know what it was not bad. Next to arrive was Matty and then followed by Asif. I think the latter two bought weed from Rusland as well but what it was I have no idea. Matty only smoked pure so no rolling tobbaco for the evening, fair enough I can go along with that. We must have smoked at least six/seven fat spliffs before we moved to find a smoke friendly bar to blaze the night away. It ended up being an epic smoke off with us running out of weed after about four hours of constant smoking and drinking. God I love Amsterdam

Well the Ak47 was unsurprisingly nothing special but it did mix rather well with the Grey Crystals, I will not be rushing back to Rusland in a hurry. It's just nothing special, there are plenty of better coffeshops around, but as a quite little shop it was good to meet up with the other guys. I just hope that Het Ballonnetje will have stayed relatively unchanged.

Cheers guys I had a cracking night and smoked some top spliffs with you guys, stay safe, stay stonned
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Only stopped here once over Christmas this past year, 2013. It was across the street from my hotel so one rainy, windy night I went over for a few tokes. Tasted the Ak-47 and the White Widow, both were mild but ok, did the job. They were doing renovations so there was only the small front room open and the window seat was taken.

Sat by the giant TV, which was showing a marathon of Pawn Stars, which kind of killed the vibe so I left after about 30-40 mins. Weird show to say the least. Anyway, the budtender was distracted talking to a friend at the counter the whole time, so didn't really chat much. Not a bad little shop, would like to go back when the renovations are done and there's more room to chill out and explore more of the menu.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Went here last night looking for Enemy of the State as I am experimenting with different strains to help with migraines. They didn't have any but I tried a nice sample of OG Kush. A bit wet, but made me forget my migraine for a while and got my heart racing so was able to walk around and enjoy the city a bit when I thought I would be stuck in my hotel room. The renovations are done and it's a nice little room to chill out in. Will be back for sure.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

Thanks for the info Lemonhaze, Rusland is my fave coffeeshop, will be visiting as oftenas I can in September. :D
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Went back and it's a new menu. Got some shoreline ice for 25 for .5 gs. Then had a gram of Thao OG. Both were nice, shoreline was very strong, got me flying for the afternoon. The OG mellowed things out a but, but was a nice mixer in a pipe with the ice.
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Lemon Haze wrote:Went back and it's a new menu. Got some shoreline ice for 25 for .5 gs. Then had a gram of Thao OG. Both were nice, shoreline was very strong, got me flying for the afternoon. The OG mellowed things out a but, but was a nice mixer in a pipe with the ice.
Any distinctive shoreline/OG flavors in either of the ices you sampled?
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gapie

Post by gapie »

been here for t&t's it is an okay shop lots of room and a nice place to relaxd
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

The shoreline had a great taste and smell, the ice. One of my favorite ice hashs that I have tried all year.
Alo

Post by Alo »

Lemon Haze wrote:The shoreline had a great taste and smell, the ice. One of my favorite ice hashs that I have tried all year.
Nice one lemons.
Can't wait to get the turps of that
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

amount take euro here? i never took to this shop. can any body help and tell me where to get this shop?