Barney's Breakfast Bar

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Barney's

I like Barney's
73%
I don't like Barney's
27%

Total votes: 245

Slip & Sal

Re: Barney's Breakfast Bar

Post by Slip & Sal »

USBONGLORD wrote:Have a great weekend everyone....some of ya just don't get me and I reckon ya never will...it's alright we still love ya...pees out the window :lol:
:lol:

I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
treetop

Post by treetop »

n/t
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 09:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
orle

Post by orle »

No accounting for taste eh?

Looks like we need some objective analysis. Who's got a spare gas chromatograph and mass spectrometer laying around?
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

treetop wrote:
elasticband wrote:Each to their own, i enjoy tobacco with a beer.

its amazing how some stoners get all high and mighty regarding tobacco or alchol use.....

@TT if you dont like paper, just dont smoke it, no one forces you too :roll:

Do you not find pure joints burn less even and are harsher on the throat?
No high and mighty intended. Projecting much? My point is that smoking or consuming pure and smoking with tobacco are not really the same thing. Smoking pure is a lot closer to vaping than smoking with tobacco but they are all pretty different experiences. Comparing yours with someone who smokes pure is worthless. They are 2 different things.
Quite a few people on ACD are just not interested what weed mixed with tobacco tastes like and will post accordingly. Your choice as to whether you get your panties in a twist about it though. Like you say, each to their own. I'd say there is no accounting for taste myself. :roll:

hahahahahahahahahaha come on mate are u 4 real?????
codejd

Post by codejd »

elasticband wrote:why do you smoke pure?
Again, rhetorical.
Donkey smell.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Didn't ask for your high and mighty attitude TT. I asked you simply if you found pure joints burn less even and more harsh on the throat.

A simple yes yes or no no would have been fine

treetop wrote:
elasticband wrote:Each to their own, i enjoy tobacco with a beer.

its amazing how some stoners get all high and mighty regarding tobacco or alchol use.....

@TT if you dont like paper, just dont smoke it, no one forces you too :roll:

Do you not find pure joints burn less even and are harsher on the throat?
No high and mighty intended. Projecting much? My point is that smoking or consuming pure and smoking with tobacco are not really the same thing. Smoking pure is a lot closer to vaping than smoking with tobacco but they are all pretty different experiences. Comparing yours with someone who smokes pure is worthless. They are 2 different things.
Quite a few people on ACD are just not interested what weed mixed with tobacco tastes like and will post accordingly. Your choice as to whether you get your panties in a twist about it though. Like you say, each to their own. I'd say there is no accounting for taste myself. :roll:
Last edited by elasticband on Mon 14th Jul 2014 01:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:35 pm - cunty wank is it then?

elasticband wrote:
elasticband wrote:
codejd wrote:
Don't take this the wrong way :roll: but why would you mix tobacco with weed?

Why not post some pics and let others chime in? From your description of DrG, it sounds spot on to me and G13 is one of my favorites, would have been nice to see as well.

I find it helps burn more evenly and maybe not as harsh and expansive on the lungs. I don't use a lot of tobacco, not that i need to justify my tobacco use. Why do a lot of people use tobacco?

I only bought the utopia and i smoked the gram in two joints as i normally do with most grams i buy, i doubt a picture would have made much more of a intresting discussion than the last three pages anyway :roll:

why do you smoke pure?
codejd wrote:
elasticband wrote:why do you smoke pure?
Rhetorical.
Codejd, i took the time to answer your question with definitive answers as to why i use tobacco, which was probably just asked to be a cunty wank or maybe a wanky cunt. So it would be nice if you could take the time to answer my question, especially as you have been online since - Last visited: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:17 pm
codejd

Post by codejd »

elasticband wrote:Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:35 pm - cunty wank is it then?

Codejd, i took the time to answer your question with definitive answers as to why i use tobacco, which was probably just asked to be a cunty wank or maybe a wanky cunt. So it would be nice if you could take the time to answer my question, especially as you have been online since - Last visited: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:17 pm
Winner, winner; chicken dinner!

I think you have finally figured out that I could give a fuck less about you, your habits or your opinions. You know what they say about opinions, don't you?

My initial query to you was simply because I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone in their right mind would mix weed with tobacco!!! I understand it's become fairly popular to mix with hash, but I have never heard of anyone doing same with weed.

The fact that you assert that a shop like Barney's sells unflushed weed shows how big of a moron you actually are.

Oh yeah, please stop stalking me...it's creepy!
Donkey smell.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

codejd wrote:
elasticband wrote:Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:35 pm - cunty wank is it then?

Winner, winner; chicken dinner!

I think you have finally figured out that I could give a fuck less about you, your habits or your opinions. You know what they say about opinions, don't you?

My initial query to you was simply because I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone in their right mind would mix weed with tobacco!!! I understand it's become fairly popular to mix with hash, but I have never heard of anyone doing same with weed.

The fact that you assert that a shop like Barney's sells unflushed weed shows how big of a moron you actually are.

Oh yeah, please stop stalking me...it's creepy!
you have never heard of anyone ming tobacco with weed??? and the fact that you think a shop like barneys can't sell unflushed weed shows you are a closed minded moron. cunty wank or wanky cunt indeed.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Ha ha cunty wank. You guys need to do a trip of Australia to learn how to swear properly. :lol:

I smoke with Tobacco in my weed. So everyone fuck off and leave him alone about it.

Done it all my life trying to vape more so I don't. Like Elasticsnapped I find it harsh as fuck without it. I think pure sucks, cause I always smoke with baccy. If I'm chopping up though I'll ask you first and if you don't I just leave yours pure for you, and mix a bit for myself, if it's my shout. Why? cause I don't give a fuck how you smoke your weed. Just love you smoke it.

For fucks sake everyone chill out and someone tell me about some Barney's Bud so I can dream of it like the only visited once in a life time Aussie who hangs out on the forum that I am. :P
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Slip & Sal wrote:Ha ha cunty wank. You guys need to do a trip of Australia to learn how to swear properly. :lol:

I smoke with Tobacco in my weed. So everyone fuck off and leave him alone about it.

Done it all my life trying to vape more so I don't. Like Elasticsnapped I find it harsh as fuck without it. I think pure sucks, cause I always smoke with baccy. If I'm chopping up though I'll ask you first and if you don't I just leave yours pure for you, and mix a bit for myself, if it's my shout. Why? cause I don't give a fuck how you smoke your weed. Just love you smoke it.

For fucks sake everyone chill out and someone tell me about some Barney's Bud so I can dream of it like the only visited once in a life time Aussie who hangs out on the forum that I am. :P

I did! i told everyone the utopia haze tasted unflushed and tasted like..... we all know where that got us!

edit: Elasticsnapped, i like that! I prefer eraticbland ;)
Papi

Post by Papi »

Slip & Sal wrote:Ha ha cunty wank. You guys need to do a trip of Australia to learn how to swear properly. :lol:

+1
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
dr'gonzo

Post by dr'gonzo »

Banal Edicts
dr'gonzo

Post by dr'gonzo »

Fucking genius.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

zor' dong. fun game! kind of like sir dong, no?