Blue Tomato, Hoorn

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Blue Tomato

I like Blue Tomato
100%
I don't like Blue Tomato
No votes

Total votes: 4

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Blue Tomato

Post by Lemming »

Excellent! This is what they want, a new shop to add to the Directory. I keep hearing of shops closing so it's good to have some positive news.

Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Von Goat Weed wrote:CS's in hoorn open to tourists ?
Good question...
From all accounts, most of the restricted shops are in provinces that border Germany and Belgium.
I don't recall at the moment, but I don't think any shop in Noord Holland has restrictions of Dutch/Residents Only, but there could be... ???

Asked earlier by ftcarer about the license... from everything I've read on the subject, and conversations with people in the business, it's a transfer. The Dutch Government stopped issuing licenses years (decades?) ago.
I think this is how some of the chains formed... ex, Global Chillage (RIP) was renamed Rokerij and became the first of the Rokerij Group (RIP).
Road trip... :)
Happy Blue Tomato...
... :mrgreen:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Never knew that, only ever remember global chillage being where it is now, then renamed happy feelings and rokerij always being there.

Good luck to them, I like hoorn, might visit again for a mooch :lol:
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

well i guess it would be rude not to visit.......

anyone else fancy a travel today or tomorrow?
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

It's on an industrial estate :? ? Pretty far out from the main station, intrigued.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

A bike make nothing hard to get too. I just hope i find my way to somewhere i can actually smoke when i go there.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Von Goat Weed

Post by Von Goat Weed »

Thank you uncle Ron for your reply :D ill be going very shortly ill report !
elasticband wrote:A bike make nothing hard to get too. I just hope i find my way to somewhere i can actually smoke when i go there.
I was thinking the same till I saw it 48km there :shock: with return be like biking all the way to Rotterdam :shock: train is only 8 euro and 45 minutes ;) probably nice little place by the water and seems to be a very quite town :|
Von Goat Weed

Post by Von Goat Weed »

Kermit wrote:It's on an industrial estate :? ? Pretty far out from the main station, intrigued.
Google says its about 20 minute walk from station (2.7km) or you can take the bus ;)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Von Goat Weed wrote:Thank you uncle Ron for your reply :D ill be going very shortly ill report !
elasticband wrote:A bike make nothing hard to get too. I just hope i find my way to somewhere i can actually smoke when i go there.
I was thinking the same till I saw it 48km there :shock: with return be like biking all the way to Rotterdam :shock: train is only 8 euro and 45 minutes ;) probably nice little place by the water and seems to be a very quite town :|
I could cycle there, but i am not going to. Bike on train, cycle around hoorn easily, buy weed, cycle back to station, train and then cycle home.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Von Goat Weed wrote:
Kermit wrote:It's on an industrial estate :? ? Pretty far out from the main station, intrigued.
Google says its about 20 minute walk from station (2.7km) or you can take the bus ;)
Google is your enemy, make sure your train stops at the second station :wink: the first station is the main station, that's 3.7km, 11min on bike, 44min on foot, :wink:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Interesting. It is indeed on an industrial estate and it looks like there has been a coffeeshop there for a while, previously known as De Clown.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Kermit wrote:Never knew that, only ever remember global chillage being where it is now, then renamed happy feelings and rokerij always being there.

Good luck to them, I like hoorn, might visit again for a mooch :lol:
:oops: ...my bad, thanks.
...that area can be confusing when stoned, not to mention all of the Argentinian Steak Restaurants... :lol:
http://www.smokersguide.com/adressen/57 ... z7rsvmSzh4
http://www.smokersguide.com/adressen/74 ... z7sEPmSzh4
and
http://www.smokersguide.com/adressen/67 ... z7sNvmSzh4
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Lemming wrote:Interesting. It is indeed on an industrial estate and it looks like there has been a coffeeshop there for a while, previously known as De Clown.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Or maybe it was just a restaurant
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Smirks wrote:Or maybe it was just a restaurant
think your right mate , http://www.hoorn80.nl/wegrestaurant-de-clown/

http://www.clownhoorn80.nl - now a dead link

so if it was just a restaurant(maybe they had a buy n fly bit like boerejongens) , does that mean that a new CS licence was given out :? or have the current owners(already having licences) just been allowed to open a new place
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)