Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Betty Too

I like Betty Too
100%
I don't like Betty Too
No votes

Total votes: 4

wietzakje

Re: Betty Boop

Post by wietzakje »

they got a interesting hash here now critical hash
wich is almost like the noor c5

Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote:they got a interesting hash here now critical hash wich is almost like the noor c5
They have many new hashes on their current menu like 24k Cream, Amnesia Ice and some more I just forgot :lol:
but I missed the Critical hash... maybe I was just to stoned to see it on the menu :lol:

The Dealer showed me 3 of these "new" hashes all looked good... but I went again for their OG Cream... looked nice
but for me it wasn´t so potent anymore :? now it´s also cost 14€/g (1€ cheaper) but you can find hashes with the same potency for a cheaper price from other coffeeshops ... so for me the current batch is a little bit overpriced :?

Next time I will try one of their new hashes like the critical when it´s still on the menu :D
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

critical hash is on the menu again got me a gram of it again
got me that amnesia hash to
(lol hope its like it was in the past but i dont think it is) still got to smoke that
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I had that critical hash (15€/g), too last weekend. And like you said it´s pretty similar to the C5 Noor (16€/g) from Dampkring#2. I liked it pretty much :D strong activating effect...

I recognised that Betty Boop sell "Amsterdam Genetics" Seeds like Boerejongens, Dampkring#2 and Tweede Kammer, too. Also some strains on the menus are pretty similar... maybe they are connected to the Boerejongens now?
got me that amnesia hash to
(lol hope its like it was in the past but i dont think it is) still got to smoke that
yeah that batch a few months before was awesome best Amnesia hash I smoked so far :mrgreen:
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yo marok im glad you liked it
the amnesia hash they sell now is soso its strong but not a great taste : (
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Yo wietzakje

Als je vind zo lekker deze nieuwe stijl van hasj, je moet de nieuwe menu van Boerejongens wel kijken. Denk ik dat je zou het heel leuk vinden. Er zijn veel nieuwe hasj soorten, gemaakt van nederlandse zaden/genetica/soorten maar in marokko wel gecultiveerd.

Bij voorbaat sorry voor mijn shit nederlands hoor! (maar denk ik dat je zal dit wel begrijpen).
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

hey leukstenug je klinkt als een azcer

just kidding :P

but i still have to get there
i always travel with some mates
and they are really lazy to even travel outside amsterdam central loool
but ill try to get them to visit this shop next time
thanks for the recommendations btw !
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

They dont have the 5g/20€ super polm deal anymore its now 25€. But they now got the maroc skunk 5g/20€ its super soft and it looks good. It bubbles a little bit by heating and the budtender recommendet it. There was a guy who sitting downstairs and he said he smoking this stuff all the time but i dindt tried it yet.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

I bought some of that maroc skunk. It crumbled really easy and had a nice oldskool sweet taste to it. Effectwise? It was 5 eu a gram so yeah.. i guess it was okay. Rather spend it on the am block from boeren.
johnnygiovanni

Post by johnnygiovanni »

Sampled 1g each of bubba kush and kushberry hash. Both were 16 pg. Not very happy about those. Those new kind of block hash are all quite similar, soft, not loud flavour. But def strong! Yeah, they must be strong at 16.
I enjoied more the ssh from here, very resinous, loud and only 10e. Go For that.
2rare2die

Post by 2rare2die »

ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

see we should all have said , nah the SSH is shit ,bloody price has gone up :lol:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Occasional Bowl

Post by Occasional Bowl »

I really like Betty Boop. I managed to bag an upstairs window seat in the Sun on the first full day of 420 2016 week. Great for people watching.
The Kosher Tangie Kush was nice, smoothed the edges off, quite noticeable tangy flavour. Tried the Bubba Kush later in the week, it was difficult to evaluate this as it was bought on 420 day and I was high as a Giraffes arse . :mrgreen:
Hang on to your head
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

Is the SSH really so good and worth the money? And what about the bubblegum in here?
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

SSH is all over Amsterdam and u can get it cheaper than 11 E/G ..If u don't mind spending money I recommend SSH from het ballonetje 12E/G but its very strong