Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Betty Too

I like Betty Too
100%
I don't like Betty Too
No votes

Total votes: 4

MrNice257

Re: Betty Boop

Post by MrNice257 »

WhiteAnimal420 wrote:SSH is all over Amsterdam and u can get it cheaper than 11 E/G ..If u don't mind spending money I recommend SSH from het ballonetje 12E/G but its very strong

Yeah but its all bullshit just a little bit hazy in the taste and thats it :evil: We was in the ballonetje a few weeks ago and the tender showed us all there hazes and the ssh looks incredible very frosty but there was only a little haze smell not more. Its all nothing special :(

WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

MrNice257 wrote:
WhiteAnimal420 wrote:SSH is all over Amsterdam and u can get it cheaper than 11 E/G ..If u don't mind spending money I recommend SSH from het ballonetje 12E/G but its very strong

Yeah but its all bullshit just a little bit hazy in the taste and thats it :evil: We was in the ballonetje a few weeks ago and the tender showed us all there hazes and the ssh looks incredible very frosty but there was only a little haze smell not more. Its all nothing special :(
To be honest I had one last year during cup so I guess they just had special one ....12 E /g is way too much than. Just get one from BJ.
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

WhiteAnimal420 wrote:
MrNice257 wrote:

To be honest I had one last year during cup so I guess they just had special one ....12 E /g is way too much than. Just get one from BJ.
I had the amnesia from boere(bij) but its bullshit :mrgreen:
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

2rare2die wrote:Image
Thank you for that.
Am I wrong, or they mistakenly put the Acapulco gold on the indica column. To my knowledge it's a sativa.
And that price is real?.. Seems very cheap.
Last edited by amirsh1 on Sun 8th May 2016 05:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

amirsh1 wrote:Am I wrong or they mistakenly put the Acapulco gold on the indica column. To my knowledge it's a sativa.
Sativa means cultivated. As in Lactuca Sativa (common salad lettuce).
Cannabis Sativa is Hemp. Hemp produces less that 0.4% THC. Any genotype of Cannabis that produces concentrations of THC large enough to have a psychoactive effect are botanically classified as Cannabis Indica.
source: Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany Hardcover – 4 Oct 2013
by Robert Clarke, Mark Merlin
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cannabis-Evolu ... 0520270487

Sooooo - Botanically; it's Indica ;)
However - i didn't come here to be a pedant.

I came to tell you that regardless of the botanical classification - the bud tender at Betty Boop, when asked - very succinctly described the quality of said Acapulco Gold as: "shit".
Direct quote
:lol:
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

OneHighMofo wrote:
amirsh1 wrote:Am I wrong or they mistakenly put the Acapulco gold on the indica column. To my knowledge it's a sativa.
Sativa means cultivated. As in Lactuca Sativa (common salad lettuce).
Cannabis Sativa is Hemp. Hemp produces less that 0.4% THC. Any genotype of Cannabis that produces concentrations of THC large enough to have a psychoactive effect are botanically classified as Cannabis Indica.
source: Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany Hardcover – 4 Oct 2013
by Robert Clarke, Mark Merlin
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cannabis-Evolu ... 0520270487

Sooooo - Botanically; it's Indica ;)
However - i didn't come here to be a pedant.

I came to tell you that regardless of the botanical classification - the bud tender at Betty Boop, when asked - very succinctly described the quality of said Acapulco Gold as: "shit".
Direct quote
:lol:
Well.. Hence the price I see.
Thank you for all of the above(-:
monster420

Post by monster420 »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by monster420 on Fri 27th May 2016 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
amirsh1

Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Post by amirsh1 »

monster420 wrote:asked the fat moroccan dealer about there " coffeeshop keurmerk sign on the window "
stupid moroccan nows nothing about it..., not even saw it before, he said.
weed was absolut garbage.

go sell falafel or burkas...
Well, you're one miserable dude, or just an ignorant racist. Either way, hope you'll grow up.
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

I for myself had a really nice experience with BB. Nice budtender who was up for a chat and a good laugh, tasty bubblegum xl and a nice seat upstairs by the windows.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bt recommended kush berry hash bought it but still got to try it
Searching for the best weed !
amsterdam1

Post by amsterdam1 »

did this shope close? its showing active on google maps however its crossed out on the directory of coffee shops..
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

amsterdam1 wrote:did this shope close? its showing active on google maps however its crossed out on the directory of coffee shops..
Betty Boop was closed. Betty Boop Two still opened, and all of the above refers to it.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

all hashes sold out only jbel got me one stil got to smoke it though
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

got me a hash for 12,50 wich was nice for the price ! dont remember the name though lol
wietzakje

Re: Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Post by wietzakje »

bought gorilla glue hash for 12 euros
nice piece of hash !