The Lounge, Haarlem (formerly Baston)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Lounge, Haarlem

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
100%

Total votes: 1

Pierre von Mondragon

The Lounge, Haarlem (formerly Baston)

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

ACD Page: The Lounge, Haarlem

I've commented on this CS before, but when I looked I saw that it doesn't have an entry in the Reviews Forum, can't be many of them left.

I had to review because I'm in here all the time to pick up 5g voordeelzakken (fair deal bags), pre-bagged like all the weed in here, but they tend to let you pick bags if there is a choice. The menu is not huge with about 6 items of weed and 5 or 6 of hash, which I've never bought here.
Right now, the weed selection is; White Widow (36e-5g) Cali Kush (40-5g) Silver Haze (44-5) Banana Kush (44-5) Cheese (48-5) Amnesia Haze (48-5), the deal is 5g for the price of 4, so the Amnesia is 12. The menu is fairly stable, with the Banana being the most recent addition a couple of months ago. The strain consistency seems quite stable as well, the same taste, smell and effect profiles staying with samples bought weeks or months apart. I have had an example of all of the above except the WW.
Cali Kush- OK and clean, not that strong, had it only once, last year, so might have improved
Banana Kush- Lovely, although smells funky and cat pissy as much as it does of Banana, good effect, regular buy. Looser bud structure
Silver Haze- Great sativa smell, tight rock like nuggets, most recently had this at 420 Haarlem crawl. semi-regular
Cheese- Nice funk with a hint of Blue to it, strong, regular.
Amnesia- Good example of this, Sativa Mr Sheen smell of quality, got some on Monday, the 5g bag had one massive dense rock hard bud, but clean and uncontaminated, still working through it, elevating, semi-regular.
I've never had harsh badly burning, or odd greasy ash, or any of the signs of a bad flush or uncured weed to date, and it has been very reliable.

The place is pretty big, not WW sensi big, maybe twice the size of Utopia, in two large rectangles of seating. The place is ultra-local and has gaming consoles and TVs everywhere. The music is the worst thing about the place, contemporary pop rap I wouldn't pish on if it were on fire, sometimes so bad I had to put on headphones, if I've decided to stop like I do about half the time. If it had tolerable sounds, like Birdys or Maximilian ET in town usually do, it would be a great hang out place. But being a good pick up place is already good enough to make it worth checking if you are in town.

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: The Lounge, Haarlem (formerly Baston)

Post by Lemming »

New menu dated 11 February 2023. Thanks to Grasshopper.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Haarl ... arlem.html

Enjoy
Lemming for FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for The Lounge, Haarlem dated 27 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Don

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for The Lounge, Haarlem dated 1 December 2023 , kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by LJH Stores

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Now known as Coffeeshop Haarlem.

New menu for Haarlem dated 18 January 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Bruce van Dam

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-haarlem.html