Amnesia

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Amnesia

I like Amnesia
91%
I don't like Amnesia
9%

Total votes: 288

Mike93

Re: Amnesia

Post by Mike93 »

edit: wrong thread.

elasticband

Post by elasticband »

LCD + tobacco = cheese. Interesting combo, should try it.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Panog

Post by Panog »

I don't even know how they could call that shit LSD I grew it for years now from seeds and I never had a pheno which tastes/looks like what they sell.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Panog wrote:I don't even know how they could call that shit LSD I grew it for years now from seeds and I never had a pheno which tastes/looks like what they sell.

+1 i know a friend back home who had a very strong exotic keeper of this, sadly he got raided.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

WOW they make price big now.

amnesia lemon was dark not so good like before. milkshake and smoothie made it nice in here.
lsd make smells for nice in my nose. smoke brn good not wet
liberty did not look or smell great so i no buy. only brother tooked the amnesia lemon. why?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Haven't been for ages but was after the Dr. Grinspoon to finally try it. Place was packed but I found a seat and pretty much enjoyed their Limonada(3€). I had the Grinspoon for my first joint the next day and enjoyed it pretty much. Way too expensive though(17€/g).
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Nice time in there today...had a few milkshakes ,smoker amnesia gangster ..was decent sativa...nice and comfortable shop
rockin into the night
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

this place will be my "local" on next visit in Feb. Staying at an apartment which is literarily next door. Could be a problem- I can usually never find amnesia. Its like I always forget where it is.

sorry. :oops:
We cant stop here this is bat country
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

The acalpulco gold from here is a nice sativa type high. Energetic and a smooth smoke, really enjoyed this one yesterday. Also had the LSD as my last smoke of the night. Knocked me right out. Very relaxing smoke and kept me asleep forever.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

I got a g of Acapulco Gold and g of Amnesia Gangster on Sunday. Both were strong but both made me cough like mad. Looked great, smelled great, got me stoned, just made me cough a lot. Probably more down to the strain I had put on my lungs by this point of the trip, my third day. :mrgreen:
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Anyone tried one of their hashes recently?
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

Popped in absolutely blasted with pals on Fri nite around midnight till close and got a bag of the original amnesia or real amnesia. Whatever they call it anyway it was nice but not the greatest if I remember rightly...
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

spent a lovely day here monday 420,tried the pine apple chunks lovely taste in the vape,lovely milkshakes with ice cream in,best coffees,shakes,fruitys and cakes ,also comfy seats,the bud nice cured and it a little cheaper than barneys{liberty haze},tried there lemon amnesia taste 9,effect 9,excellent budtenders and drink staff,morning and evening shift
nosbraindead

Post by nosbraindead »

Liberty Haze is great at the moment, hits you hard and fast - 7/10

Pineapple Chunk was pretty good, nice and tasty, but have had much better batches. 6/10

LSD was really nice, very interesting taste in the vape. Had already worked my way through about 10g that day so can't really comment much on the high as I was already blasted. I'd give it a 7/10 for a taste alone though.
friso

Post by friso »

The 8th of may, I went to Amnesia. It was my first time, and I ordered a gram of: LSD for 13 euros, Original Haze for 15 euros, Acapulco Gold for 15 euros, and Dr. Grinspoon for 17 euros.
I like the menu, although it is expesive, they sell strains that are hard to find elsewere. Especially the last 3 stains that are named above are quite rare. They are pure or almost pure sativas that give that pure blissful high, with very long flowering times and small fluffy buds.

The LSD is a hybrid between Mazar I Sharif and skunk, it gives me a nice relaxing stoned feeling, and helps me go to sleep. It smells earthy, and tastes the same in my vaporiser.
The Original Haze is one of the best strains I've ever tried. I've smoked or vaped lots of hazes, but nothing beats the original. A lot of you will probably say that the original haze has died off a long time ago and we're only left with hybrids, but this one REALLY tastes and feels amazing.
Like the Original Haze, the Acapulco Gold is also a pure or almost pure sative, with a sweet taste and a longlasting, cerebral high that makes me wanna dance.
The Dr. Grinspoon is one of the strains you should try atleast once in you life. I've had this strain for 18 euros from Barney's Coffeeshop, for 16 euros from Prix d'Ami, and now for 17 euros from Amnesia. It is a crazy energetic high, very special. The buds are very different to normal weed, more like THC covered berries on thin sticks.
(If you think Dr. Grinspoon is stong, try the iceolator dr. grinspoon hash from Stone's Corner, it has the astronomic price of 40 euros per gram and you will lose your balls tripping)

Amnesia itself feels a lot like Barney's Coffeeshop or the Greenhouse, I have the feeling it is part of the Barney's farm network, a lot of the strains they sell are from Barney's Farm.
Like the weed, the drinks and food is quite expensive. I had a nice talk with the budtender (in english, he didn't speak a lot of dutch) about pure sativas and old school strains, friendly guy. There is a microscope and some Volcano vaporisers in the shop. I had a train to catch so I only was able to buy my 4 strains and leave.

Some pictures of the menu(a bit blurry courtesy of my shaky-stoned hands):