Smokey on Rembrandtplein

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Smokey

I like Smokey
24%
I don't like Smokey
76%

Total votes: 71

t0mc82

smokey

Post by t0mc82 »

this place is expensive but u hav 2 still go as it does the best juices around, i think its 4.50 euros 2 make your own juice which r really nice n they do hot chocolate with cream n marshmallows for about 3.50. there is about 3 pool tbles n they hav a quiz machine. theres another part to smokey where u can buy alcohol n they show premier league games which is always gud, n as long as ur buyin drinks they dont mind u smokin weed.

monty

Post by monty »

this was the first ever coffeeshop i went to about 17 years ago. was very big but nothing special
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

went here first time i went to the dam dealer advised smokeyjoes special what a load of crap it was never gone back CRAP
essjay

Post by essjay »

I dont think it was that bad. The staff were never rude to either me or my girlfriend and the smoothies were pretty sweet. Bought some NL here that was pretty nice. It was my first coffeeshop and my first joint in Amsterdam so I guess whatever would have worked. But it was a decent place. Not my favourite but easy enough to drop by and smoke one.
ATWA

Post by ATWA »

I never visited this coffeshop on my first trip to amsterdam because of all bad I heard of the place, my hotel was very close aswell.

On this journey on amsterdam I did visited smokey, the angry security guard was there. But inside I found the place to be really nice. Never bought their stuff which didnt look any good, but I bought several colas here and huge amounts of warm chips so they had no problems with me smoking my stuff.

I dunno but I go again, just for the location and outside siting, cold drinks at night .
Air Trees Water & Animals
heywella

Post by heywella »

the night door watchman was a complete dick.

its funny how i see this was alot of peoples first shop ...only reason it was mine was because it was the first place open the morning i arrived there and i love the juice there..

only tried the ak47 . it was decent
petewithers

Post by petewithers »

Been past this place many a time, but never gone in due to very bad reviews here and elsewhere and also it always seemed to be surrounded by absolute arseholes (including the bouncers). However, given the new smoking ban I may give it a shot this weekend just for a beer on the terrace if they're still cool with you smoking outside at least.

Anyone been this month?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Crazy place where they constantly push drinks on you whilst still finishing the one you have. Big bouncer on the door and always busy. But god the gear is shit. Save your Euros and go to Bushdoc round the corner.
Stay away
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Kermit wrote:Crazy place where they constantly push drinks on you whilst still finishing the one you have. Big bouncer on the door and always busy. But god the gear is shit. Save your Euros and go to Bushdoc round the corner.
Stay away
Not really saving money as Bushdoc has a buy weed to stay policy and they only sell in 2 grams.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Kermit wrote:Crazy place where they constantly push drinks on you whilst still finishing the one you have. Big bouncer on the door and always busy. But god the gear is shit. Save your Euros and go to Bushdoc round the corner.
Stay away
Not really saving money as Bushdoc has a buy weed to stay policy and they only sell in 2 grams.
Yeh i meant for takeaway and 2g prices are reasonable especially ideal for rolling pures, or my fav the good old blunt :D
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Kermit wrote:
Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Stay away
Yeh i meant for takeaway and 2g prices are reasonable especially ideal for rolling pures, or my fav the good old blunt :D
WHAT! :shock: you z tell me i dont have too sit and be polite at Bushdoctors CS? OMG just sure i had to get drink and blah blah.. NO? :oops: darn ill just stop running out then when budtender not looking!
Boner

Post by Boner »

Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

for me worst coffeshop in dam, reason is posted under least favourite cs section, wasted potential
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
oasisman

Post by oasisman »

I thought this place was OK. The best things about it are:
1. the nice outside seats, where you can have a smoke and people watch.
2. the HOT red-head who works there!!! :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

TOURIST TRAP = TOURIST CRAP, STAY AWAY.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D