Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

wietzakje

Re: Dampkring

Post by wietzakje »

og roccan is really nice thanks for the recommendation marok !
also got me some tbizla this hash is mostly nice also

Searching for the best weed !
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Picked up some Dr. Grinspoon here yesterday for about 15 euro. Nice kick in the head.
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought tbizla looked really nice again
also some og roccan nice also !
and some muchina this one is also still legit
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Sensabile Rif Hash(15€/g) - A few years ago that was my favorite hash... but in the last years quality changed :? after a longer time without
even looking at it I decide to give it a new chance. Very dark shiny pretty sticky hash wich had been sold in parchment paper so that it doesn´t stick in the baggy. Looks good but doesn´t taste and smell very much compared to how it was in the past... it´s not that bad...tastes/smell is ok and it´s better than some batches I got in the last year but still not worth 15€/g in my opinion.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Super Tbisla (12€/g) - Nice quality atm. Not so hard as many of the last batches... a darker creamy hash with a nice classic import hash smell... one of the best batches I got in the last time.

OG Roccan (13€/g) - Darker than before and not so super smelly but still nice maybe a little bit worse than before... but only a little bit :lol:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

'Shambania'(sp, moroccan, 12€/g)was a blondish classic moroccan new on the menu. Maybe next time.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Ceres Hilton - I tried it one week ago... very sticky crytsal covered buds. Smells great in the tub :mrgreen: kind of fruity lemony... smell transfers good to the taste. Nearly white ash while burning. Hits pretty strong :lol: Good one :thumbup:

Muchina Hash (15€/g) - Still nice hash :D pretty rare in taste and smell compared to most other high priced hashes around. Made of Critical Mass it smells so yummy candy like... overall very nice maybe it could be a little bit stronger and cheaper :lol: than it would be awesome.
thegreatdane

Post by thegreatdane »

I am no weed's pert, but got high and their milkshakes are amazing! :D
naturaleffect

Post by naturaleffect »

I have visited plenty of coffeshops throughout the centrum over the decades, but for some reason I never made my way into the dampkring on handboogstraat. I have gone a couple of times into the one on haarlmmerstraat. I have always been dissapointed by that one. They have this impressive looking menu, but it always end up being expensive and not memorable. The place just has this dark, industrial, threatening vibe from the moment you walk in, I don’t know how to describe it.

I walked by this one the other day and I said let me just try it for once after all this time avoiding it. I walked in and I really liked the layout of the place. I decided on the OG roccan. The man behind the counter was extremely upset with me giving my money to him. I didn’t care, I wasn’t going to marry the guy and start living with him. I could tell this was going to be good gear. He threw the change at me and I just walked out.

But later that night, I rolled some of the OG up and wheeeeh… it was a knock out. Something everyone should have in the medicine cabinet if you can’t sleep. I loved it, it gave me that dreamy effect that I long for. I was going to try 2 or 3 other kinds of hashes but the mans behavior put me off. Maybe I will go back, maybe not. It's not that kind of place I will go out of my way to go to. I think we all have places like this. I feel like this might just be a buy and go kind of place? the menu is quite impressive especially since I am fond of hash…but that OG roccan was something else! Be sure to check it out! I am sure there are other good things on the menu.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

naturaleffect wrote: Wed 16th Aug 2017 02:03 am The man behind the counter was extremely upset with me giving my money to him. I didn’t care, I wasn’t going to marry the guy and start living with him. I could tell this was going to be good gear. He threw the change at me and I just walked out.
That´s bad :? Everytime I was there in the past the dealers were super friendly although the place was packed as most of the time. They show you every strain u wanna see even if the queue is super long... they take time to clean the mouthpiece of the bongs with a cleaner before they give it to you. It´s noticeable that they try to be very customer friendly in general. The other staff is a different thing sometimes :lol: especially when it´s busy.
But since a few months there is a new "older" dealer who can totaly different to that I explaind before :lol: Not a big thing but for example he don´t sell half grams :? there are many shops that only sell for min. 10€ or 1 gram... but every other dealer at Dampkring sell half grams lol. At times he is kind of rude but I think that´s only his caracter and he didn´t mean it like that :lol:

Last week:

Rifman Sensabille (15€/g) - A long time favorite of mine but since one or two years it´s not that good anymore but from time to time I check the current batches to see if it´s maybe good as in the past :D This time complete new version... didn´t notice it at first but it´s that kind of ultra sticky oily nearly black "concentrate" like hash. Reminds me of the batches from Rifman Noor from Dampkring#2 and Tweede Kammer that was around a few months ago. To sticky in my eyes :? also the smell isn´t that lovely... could imagine that it´s made with oil. Maybe some people would like it very much but it isn´t really my personal taste. Also in effect the usual not so super sticky hashes work better for me... maybe it would be better to dab that stuff could be possible...

By the way the dealer told me that the Muchina Hash (15€/g) is made of critical plants with a pretty high CBD content. That fits with my experience with it... it gave me a really nice relaxed feeling but not as "strong" in the head as I expected from it at first... also the reddish color is probably a small sign for it´s high CBD Content.
naturaleffect

Post by naturaleffect »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 3rd Sep 2017 12:53 pm didn´t notice it at first but it´s that kind of ultra sticky oily nearly black "concentrate" like hash. Reminds me of the batches from Rifman Noor from Dampkring#2 and Tweede Kammer that was around a few months ago. To sticky in my eyes :? also the smell isn´t that lovely... could imagine that it´s made with oil. Maybe some people would like it very much but it isn´t really my personal taste. Also in effect the usual not so super sticky hashes work better for me... maybe it would be better to dab that stuff could be possible...
I know what you mean. I have tried a lot of those super sticky concentrate like hashes that are going around these days..rolling them into joints are a complete waste. And their feel and scent is not pleasing or envoke beautiful memories of the past. I find vaporizing it can get you a more "satisfactory" effect yet that is easier said than done...I thought the OG roccan was going to be like that, but it turned out to be skuff like and quite the pleasure to smoke
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

naturaleffect wrote: Tue 5th Sep 2017 03:46 am And their feel and scent is not pleasing or envoke beautiful memories of the past.
I agree with you :D but for example that "Rifman Sensabille" had smelled like I described before... but when I keep the hash for a while in my hand and work with it like to squidge it... I noticed sometimes a scent of top quality hash that comes out... so it can smell awesome :mrgreen:
naturaleffect wrote: Tue 5th Sep 2017 03:46 am I find vaporizing it can get you a more "satisfactory" effect yet that is easier said than done...

Thx for the advice. Sounds good :wink: I have to try :mrgreen:
naturaleffect wrote: Tue 5th Sep 2017 03:46 am I thought the OG roccan was going to be like that, but it turned out to be skuff like and quite the pleasure to smoke
Just forgot to post that I also had their OG Roccan last week but it´s complete different stuff than before. No skuff anymore :? looks more like a darker usual hash... taste is far away from before :?
Bsmith420

Post by Bsmith420 »

Couldn't stand being in this shop last week, visited around 3 pm Tuesday and it was so packed you could barely move. No seats free and a 20 minute wait to get to the budtender. Product not that special, it's a shame as I had good memories of the shop from the last time I visited. Might have just been a bad time for the store but found a lot more better gems with far less tourist chavs ruining the vibes
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Dampkring dated November 27, 2017. Thanks Mr Jonsen.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkrin ... kring.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Cannabis

Post by Cannabis »

Last edited by Cannabis on Wed 20th Dec 2017 02:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.