Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

Marok21

Re: Dampkring

Post by Marok21 »

Current batch (from last weekend) of Super Tbisla (12€/g) was still damn tasty :mrgreen: superb batch :thumbup:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

There is one older budtender working who does not fit into their usual staff :lol: well all budtenders there are usually very friendly and take time to show you some of their wares... but when you look at his face you already know that he does not want to serve you :lol: if you ask to take a look on a hash or something he also look very pissed... he also sell no half grams while every other budtender do it :roll:

First when I saw that he was on shift I was thinking of leaving the shop and give my money some friendlier staff of another coffeeshop :lol: but I decide to give him another chance... I was looking for some higher quality classic moroccan hash and asked him for an advice. He only said "Niqa" :lol: I don´t know why but I belived him :lol: and it was no failure.

Niqa (14€/g) - Had that one a few times before in the past but this was a new batch. A darker creamy moroccan hash with a nice natural smell. The last batch I had tasted pretty nice like the current batch, too but this batch is also a bit stronger :mrgreen:

Overall pretty tasty moroccan classic import hash which is so nice to have for the colder winter months :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I just wanted to take a short look if they have something new and really they had a new hash on the top of their menu called Dutch Mountain (18€/g). On the menu it says it´s a "homemade" hash produced in the netherlands with a potent body stoned.

It´s a darker brown hash with a shiny exterior. Sticky but not that type of sticky that you have problems with getting it out of the baggy. It doesen´t really smelled strong out of the container but it looked pretty special so I gave it a try. After examine it a bit more I noticed a nice natural kind of spicy smell but also with a bit sweetness (candy like) in it. I asked the budtender if it´s ice o lator hash and he said that it´s "usual" hash but no ice hash... well I smoked only one bowl of it and I am a bit sick at the moment so I can´t really say something about the effect but I will report when I smoked more :mrgreen:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

December, 2018:

Mosty tried all the offerings here before so why not another repetition? Classic lineage, anyone? Super Tbisla(12€/g) from here I didn't have since ages. Didn't disappoint and it seems more to my liking than Tweede Kamer's version ; don't know though if it depends on batches but their version lacked taste. Dampkring's came with full flavour and was a close second to Massawa's best as similar.
Jesscass wrote: Sun 10th Jun 2018 12:16 pm Noticed that tomcat inside didn't do too well anymore but can relate due to age.
By the way: already got told the other trip before that tomcat here passed away in late summer after 21 years so rest in peace and I hope they don't get a new one for some reasons.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Dampkring date March 19, 2019. Thanks to GP.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkrin ... kring.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Crapulinski wrote: Mon 1st Apr 2019 01:46 am Nice looking menu. Anyone tried some of their new (to me) morrocan hashes like zetla, zabida or alzuhur?
I wasn´t at original Dampkring for a bit longer time... but these new hashes have interested me, too so I tried their Alzuhur last week...

Wadi Alzuhur (15€/g moroccan) - The Budtender told me it´s fresh skuff simply pressed together. When he showed it to me it looked pretty dark and creamy but from the inside it´s brighter and it´s more a crumbly hash. As described on the menu it has a really nice smell kind of piney with lemon scents in there yaammi :mrgreen: The effect is described as "relaxing" but it´s def. strong enough (even stronger than I thought) but didn´t make you sleepy and the taste is also there.

Overall a nice tasty hash variety with a good effect. I like it pretty much :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 10th Apr 2019 06:07 pm
Crapulinski wrote: Mon 1st Apr 2019 01:46 am Nice looking menu. Anyone tried some of their new (to me) morrocan hashes like zetla, zabida or alzuhur?
I wasn´t at original Dampkring for a bit longer time... but these new hashes have interested me, too so I tried their Alzuhur last week...

Wadi Alzuhur (15€/g moroccan) -
I wonder if Wadi Alzuhur is a real place in the Rif? :lol: It seems there's an Al Zuhur in Saudi Arabia, doubt it came from there :lol:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RoMoney wrote: Wed 10th Apr 2019 06:55 pm I wonder if Wadi Alzuhur is a real place in the Rif? It seems there's an Al Zuhur in Saudi Arabia, doubt it came from there
:lol: :lol: At first I thought the new names would be pretty good if the names had a meaning like the region from where the hashes are come from or maybe moroccan words :lol: on the menu it says it´s moroccan but in the end who knows really where it comes from? ...
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

kingbee wrote: Sat 13th Apr 2019 12:04 am Image

Pic of Dampkring's "Thidrin Zabida" from Instagram

- Has anyone tried it yet?
This photo has just made me add dampkring to my list of must visit 😀😋 see you in 3 weeks dampkring 😝😝
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kingbee wrote: Fri 12th Apr 2019 11:55 pm 'Wadi' means 'valley', and Al-Zuhur is in the north part of the West Bank region, near to Lebanon.
kingbee wrote: Fri 12th Apr 2019 11:58 pm 'Zetla' is Arabic slang for 'weed' and is used by French dealers.
Thanks for that :D they also had a hash called Habibi on the menu (years ago) which means treasure or sweetheart... that was a great name for a hash of that quality :mrgreen:
kingbee wrote: Sat 13th Apr 2019 12:04 am Image

Pic of Dampkring's "Thidrin Zabida" from Instagram

- Has anyone tried it yet?
No :? like said before I wasn´t here so much in the last time but Dampkring is again on my list for some nice imports so I will take a look on that "Thidrin Zabida" next time.
Daz1976 wrote: Sat 13th Apr 2019 12:22 am This photo has just made me add dampkring to my list of must visit see you in 3 weeks dampkring
Yeah that pics of nice import hashes make my mouth watering :mrgreen: Dampkring is a very good place to find some high quality imports... not really cheap but you can find something special here from time to time.