Greenhouse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
73%
I don't like Greenhouse
27%

Total votes: 259

macky

Re: Greenhouse

Post by macky »

Marok21 wrote:I used their scale to weight the hash testing batches from Boerejongens. Very friendly dealer showed me a trick
how to get out this super sticky hashes out of the baggies without doing it into the freezer... even if I didn´t bought here something they were really friendly.
Didn,t think you visited places like that? Having said that what,s your thoughts on there hashes ? Really enjoyed a couple last April :mrgreen:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

not easy to describe that in english for me... the best would be to make a video :lol:

Only problem is that you need a new baggy because you have to "destroy" the old one... first you have to "rip" of
the baggy on the sides... then you have to be pretty fast and stick the front side of the baggy to the backside of the baggy many times and pretty fast... then the hash sticks to only one side of the baggy and their are no remains on the baggy left :shock: Never saw that before (budtender of Baghera did it also that day...) and he said that it don´t work with very small amouts...

like I said not easy for me to describe that in english language :lol: I make a Video :mrgreen:

@macky I go there from time to time to look whats on the hash menu... their hashes are pretty nice usually. Had some pretty good examples from here in the past but also the prices for their hash went up and up. For their "top" creams you have to pay usually at least 18€/g but quality is good.
jonah1983

Post by jonah1983 »

I visited 2 greenhouses in my February trip the one by rembrantplein small but welcoming place took the NYC diesel and super lemon haze both were nice smokes although the slh knocked me out one night think that was an accumulation of the days smoking though also visited the tolstraat one on a wander round de pijp and got the chemdawg which I thought was quite average in all honesty
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

King Hassan Supreme (18€!!!/g) - First of all 18€ a gram damn :? But I had sometimes really good hash from Greenhouse in the past also in that price range... so I decide to give it a go.
It is a classic creamy import hash... pretty blonde and not so dark as many other creamy hashes. Smell and taste is nice but never worth 18€/g in my eyes. OK it´s a nice oldschool hash but for hash like that you had paid much less in the past... hopefully it will not be the future that all the old school hashes gets so expensive :?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Now Greenhouse took the cake again and is not selling ordinary royally gear compared to other shops but King Hassan Supreme(sort of blondish moroccan, 18€/g)but to me it was more like very good King Hassan :evil: :lol: .
Didn't make it back for a try though.

By the way been to Barney's too but this time they don't even deserve a post in their thread as the same boring and overpriced menu as usual.

@Marok21

Thanks for clarifying! Even though you said it wasn't so special in the end it still seems to be better than the classic moroccans I tried on that trip.
WLow

Post by WLow »

haven't seen a GH menu for a minute so i though i repost this (credit IG @amsterdamcoffeeshopmenus)

Menu seems not so extraordinary... they got what everyone else offers, glue L.a con where did the arjan ultra haze go? really classic haze section.

One that i really liked few years ago during a cup (not sure the year maybe 2013 or 2014?) is the Traincrash was some great bud but back then it was 15e a gr would be curious to see if it's still the same cut it disappeared for long.

And in the hashes the Jack Cream. ADE ice must be a name they made for the amsterdam dance event.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse dated February 23, 2018. Thanks Anon.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Greenhou ... ntrum.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Going by the new menu I find it strange they are selling hardly any of their own seed strains :? ,not that it’s a bad thing :lol: but guessing that as the guy who done the graft has gone now and the king can’t be arsed to get off his throne.

You never know, it could go back to the good old days of when this place was the Dogs, if anyone knows that time then feel free to let us know :shock: :lol:
djreign

Post by djreign »

Kermit wrote: Tue 27th Feb 2018 10:33 am Going by the new menu I find it strange they are selling hardly any of their own seed strains :? ,not that it’s a bad thing :lol: but guessing that as the guy who done the graft has gone now and the king can’t be arsed to get off his throne.

You never know, it could go back to the good old days of when this place was the Dogs, if anyone knows that time then feel free to let us know :shock: :lol:
I was thinking the exact same thing. It's strange as I have heard from some growers that their seeds produce decent product.

You could be right, just lazy now. Although, having made millions, do I blame him? Probably not.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse dated March 8, 2018. Kudos to Komutan Logar

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Greenhou ... trum.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Kermit wrote: Tue 27th Feb 2018 10:33 am Going by the new menu I find it strange they are selling hardly any of their own seed strains :? ,not that it’s a bad thing
The super lemon haze. Super silver, diamond girl, super critical, pure kush, cheese dawg, jack herer, pure kush and pineapple kush are all Greenhouse Strains.... 90% or more of this menu is theirs.
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Is true back herer not a sensi seeds strain?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Junglist Movement wrote: Sat 10th Mar 2018 09:49 am Is true back herer not a sensi seeds strain?
I believe so but many of the Dutch seed banks have a 'jack herer', super lemon haze, ssh etc.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 10th Mar 2018 09:10 am
Kermit wrote: Tue 27th Feb 2018 10:33 am Going by the new menu I find it strange they are selling hardly any of their own seed strains :? ,not that it’s a bad thing
The super lemon haze. Super silver, diamond girl, super critical, pure kush, cheese dawg, jack herer, pure kush and pineapple kush are all Greenhouse Strains.... 90% or more of this menu is theirs.
Don't think so,weed wise 5 maybe 6 there belong to the GH seed collection IMO (and they are probably stolen)and Jack Herer is 100% sensi seeds, is cheese dawg not big buddahs? and isn't Pineapple Kush RQS, ssh is a copy, but I might be wrong. It matters not to me either way 8)

Enjoy the rest of your evening, the pineapple kush is loaded😉

Roll on 420
macky

Post by macky »

Stopped buying there weed a few year,s back ,but always go look at there hashes .
Not sure about strains ,but Scott’s OG from rare dankness caught my eye . Only time I remember them advertising other people’s strain was when they use to sell AK47 from Serious seed...I could be confusing it with Barney,s :D Was many years ago.