Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 101

Amsterdam Genetics

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by Amsterdam Genetics »

And for updated menu's of Amsterdam Genetics Retailers:

Every monday they're updated at 12.00 at the Facebook page of Amsterdam Genetics :D

monster420

Post by monster420 »

Amsterdam Genetics wrote: Wed 6th Jun 2018 08:06 am New A-MA-ZING Blocks coming up soon @ Boerejongens:

* White Choco Magic Haze Block (White Choco Haze X Blue Magic) 11,-
* Super Silver Magic Haze Block (Super Silver Hae X Green Magic) 10,-

Half of June the 4th Boerejongens location will be open.. You're invited!
most overrated shop in town
name game is strong here ....
stolen strains from a dna genetics
your block hash tottaly sucks imo
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

monster420 wrote: Wed 6th Jun 2018 12:54 pm
Hey monster420:
You have made more or less no serious contribution to the forum for months, possibly ever...
...you have admitted to having professional ties to other CSs...
...you never actually argue your point, you just make wild, undocumented claims and state that AG "like, totally sucks"...
...your "reviews" and opinions about AG are always negative, in spite of there being a pretty good consensus on the forum that this particular chain is among the most consistent in the city...
...and yet you feel justified in giving Amsterdam Genetics shit every time they upload something here...

You are a giant douche bag who obviously has an alternate agenda, luckily most of us see through you, we’re just tired of your spam!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 6th Jun 2018 02:26 pm
Hey monster420:
You have made more or less no serious contribution to the forum for months, possibly ever...
...you never actually argue your point, you just make wild, undocumented claims and state that AG "like, totally sucks"...
...your "reviews" and opinions about AG are always negative, in spite of there being a pretty good consensus on the forum that this particular chain is among the most consistent in the city...
...and yet you feel justified in giving Amsterdam Genetics shit every time they upload something here...

You are a giant douche bag who obviously has an alternate agenda, luckily most of us see through you, we’re just tired of your spam!
🙌👏👏👏👏
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 6th Jun 2018 02:26 pm
Hey monster420:

:thumbup:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Amsterdam Genetics wrote: Wed 6th Jun 2018 08:06 am Half of June the 4th Boerejongens location will be open.. You're invited!
Have I missed something? :D Of course that sounds great :mrgreen: where will the new location be?
monster420

Post by monster420 »

tangie block hash
Last edited by monster420 on Mon 27th Aug 2018 04:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

monster420 wrote: Wed 6th Jun 2018 07:18 pm
you dont want to know what dna genetics says over them :mrgreen:
No way!!! You mean a commercial concern has beef with a rival company?? No way, this has never happened before, if only there was some kind of marketplace they could compete for supremacy in...

Beef is boring, and so are you, and I couldn't care less about your inside information, and that goes treble if you ARE the inside information, although I'd expect a higher standard if you were spouting guff professionally.
Juice

Post by Juice »

Orange Hill was the most memorable smoke of the trip ,full of flavour fruity aftertaste. Boerejongens has consistent quality, no rip off prices and the staff know what they're talking about.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens Center dated June 4, 2018. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejon ... gensC.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
jonah1983

Post by jonah1983 »

Cane here in may took the green dream as what I wanted wasn't in at the time really heavy stone made the walk to voyagers a very long one :lol:
Schroom

Post by Schroom »

how are their edibles? does anyone have any experiences with them?
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Schroom wrote: Mon 16th Jul 2018 06:56 am how are their edibles? does anyone have any experiences with them?
I had 3 during my trip last week ( 2x Brownie, 1 x Red Velvet ) quite enjoyed them and found the first half quite strong but then I am fairly sensitive to edibles. The brownie ones I found quite dry underneath but otherwise very decadent for a canna edible. The 2nd one I ate didn't seem as strong so like all edibles in Ams they can be inconsistent with strength/dosing, The Red Velvet wasn't as dry but still yummy.
I would certainly say they are worth trying however if you are looking for strength/bang for your buck then I would say go to Paradox and buy the sliced pound cake for 6.25 a slice ( apparently contains 1g of weed not hash per slice)
monster420

Post by monster420 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 26th Sep 2018 12:48 pm
monster420 wrote: Wed 26th Sep 2018 11:35 am
Ok this, this is just shameless self-promotion. I like how they started off with Grey Area at #5 to throw the scent trail of self-promotion but then it unfolded as:

#5. Grey Area
#4. Tweede Kamer
#3. De Bij
#2. Coffeeshop Amsterdam
#1. Boerenjongens Centrum

Come on guys stay out of ranking coffeeshops if you yourself are a consortium of coffeeshops, fackin' hell!
Junglist Movement wrote: Wed 26th Sep 2018 03:41 pm I saw this and the hash equivalent video on youtube.
Was thinking the exact same. Fairly shameless self promotion!!
GanjaGod wrote: Thu 27th Sep 2018 12:19 pm Wat the fok😂😂😂😂😂 sad sad shit
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Boerejongens seem to have entered a phase of shameless bullshit which is sad to see. At one point I considered them among the more decent establishments in town. That’s changed now unfortunately.

Not only have they begun to play the stupid name game with strains, jacking prices up on standard Amsterdam genetics and justifying that calling it import and generally just disrespecting their clientele. I’ve commented on a few instagram posts and been told that the coffee shops and seed shops are totally unrelated - even though they constantly cross-post.

Their marketing machine is quite frankly. Full of shite. Won’t be shopping there anymore. Don’t see the point - overpriced weed is everywhere in AMS I don’t need to queue and have my intelligence insulted to buy that!