Boerejongens West

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

u ever been there allready

Yes
58%
No
32%
or to far away from the centre
10%

Total votes: 142

mowie

Re: Boerejongens West

Post by mowie »

went here on 420, big queue

asked to see the sativa menu, only one single strain left: super mazing (10,50€) :shock:
was indeed super mazing... order 2g, get a nice single bud straight out of the restock package :mrgreen:
frosty buds, pungent smell, sweet hazey taste, soaring high
bought some more the next day

asked for some bubblegum off indica menu
budtender turned around, grabbed box of pineapple bud (iirc, never heard of that strain before), leaned over, lowered voice, said "to be honest, the bubblegum is dead (nods in direction of counter beside me), try this instead"
saw box of bubblegum at counter beside me, really looked ugly, didn't even ask to smell it.
pineapple bud at 9€/g was nothing special but decent weed overall, if a bit lacking strength and a bit too dry.

asked for another indica, budtender showed AK-47 (9,50€) (isn't ak-47 a sativa dominant hybrid?!)
small buds, but very dense as I later found out. also very 'pretty' cure!
classic earthy smell and taste, burned very smooth with white ash, nice taste, clearly stronger than the pineapple bud.
bought another g the next day

super mazing 10,50€ 8.5/10
pineapple bud 9€ 7/10
ak-47 9,50€ 7.5/10

Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

Bought their Sweet Tooth Block hash 9 euro :mrgreen:

Smokes nice in a pipe - very pliable hash almost sandy but it sticks together when you rub it between your fingers.

Relaxing stoney with a high and feels nice for the body what more do you want :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens West dated February 12, 2018. Thanks to Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejon ... gens.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Nice looking menu! Would definitely grab a few of these!!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens dated April 2, 2018. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejon ... ngens.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens dated June 4, 2018. Kudos Amsterdam Genetics

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejon ... ngens.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

A little birdy just told me that Boerejongens are currently selling:
'Blue Magic Shoreline Haze' (yes you read that correctly) for €18p\g
:shock: :lol: :roll:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not you toooooooooooo.

one of the LAST shops that I was convinced priced the product on either it's yield or time to maturity rather than playing name games with exploitative pricing. Now I'm not so sure. What's so special about that set of genetics that it would warrant 18 is beyond me.
Shoreline finishes in 8 weeks dead, blue magic is about the most dependable strain on the planet back-crossed to one of it's parents that it the most stable strain on the planet. What in gods name makes that worthy of such a price tag?

:( Sad Face Amstrerdam Genetics. Sad face.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 11th Jul 2018 03:50 pm A little birdy just told me that Boerejongens are currently selling:

one of the LAST shops that I was convinced priced the product on either it's yield or time to maturity rather than playing name games with exploitative pricing. Now I'm not so sure. What's so special about that set of genetics that it would warrant 18 is beyond me.
Shoreline finishes in 8 weeks dead, blue magic is about the most dependable strain on the planet back-crossed to one of it's parents that it the most stable strain on the planet. What in gods name makes that worthy of such a price tag?

Very sad face indeed, with the recent reports of mediocre weed and slim hash menu at The plug Utopia we are down to a very precious few that aren't complete extortionists, for shame! :(
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 11th Jul 2018 03:50 pm A little birdy just told me that Boerejongens are currently selling:

Lol they're claiming it's "Cali import", they really should hire me as a canna-consultant - I would see to it that they shed some of their silly tendencies (cough: the absurd "strain name-game") that keep them from reaching and drawing in the diehard heady stoner crowd. Wat denken jullie @Amsterdam Genetics?
Last edited by Nuggz on Thu 12th Jul 2018 08:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 12th Jul 2018 05:56 am
Lol they're claiming it's "Cali import", they really should hire me as a canna-consultant - I would see to it that they shed some of their silly tendencies (cough: the absurd "strain name-game") that keep them from reaching and drawing in the diehard heady stoner crowd. Wat denken jullie @Amstersam Genetics?
Reeeeeeeaaaaalllly?
well that shows an Absolute lack of respect for their clientele doesn’t it?
Piss down my back and tell me it’s raining why don’t you?
Well. Never thought I’d say this but fuck Boereojongens too.
Boerejongens

Boerejongens West

Post by Boerejongens »

Hello ACD Forum,

Hope you guys have a good weekend.
We came to read this part of the forum about our shops.

FYI: We do NOT sell any Cali weed in our coffeeshops. It's has never been like that on our menu.
We know some staff members presumed this was imported weed, as some are crossed with certain said ‘Cali Strains’.
All staff is updated with the right strain information.

Hope to see you guys soon at the new coffeeshop at Humberweg 2 - Amsterdam Sloterdijk, wich is our new Flagship Store!

Kind regards,

Team Boerejongens
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Boerejongens wrote: Sun 12th Aug 2018 08:22 am Hello ACD Forum,

Hope you guys have a good weekend.
We came to read this part of the forum about our shops.

FYI: We do NOT sell any Cali weed in our coffeeshops. It's has never been like that on our menu.
We know some staff members presumed this was imported weed, as some are crossed with certain said ‘Cali Strains’.
All staff is updated with the right strain information.

Hope to see you guys soon at the new coffeeshop at Humberweg 2 - Amsterdam Sloterdijk, wich is our new Flagship Store!

Kind regards,

Team Boerejongens

Thats really funny cuz I personally saw the ad u put up in IG stories, claiming to have the cheapest cali import. 18 a g for some bluebullshitmagicshorelinekushhazeog.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

And most important if this is dutch grown, why does it cost 18 a g. Are you out of your fucking mind? I pay 15 a g for the real import, who the fuck pays 18 for a fake wack grown strain???
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

The Tangerine G13 hash is fire. Would buy it again on every visit.
Last edited by krupinska on Sat 29th Sep 2018 07:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

December, 2018:

This and previous trips we were shown stuff but didn't buy anything for some reasons. Still they're busy as fuck(which especially is unbearable when queuing at their central location which is pure chaos there and so takes ages to get served).

I feel sorry for you, maybe this is cheering you up:
OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 15th Feb 2017 12:00 pm It's something of a sticking point this coffeeshop pricing debate. And I can see why.
Who knows what level of profits the CS's make? It's difficult to make a meaningful critique of potential greed when we don't know the numbers.

However - I do try to see things from both sides.
Any business owner has a set of projected profits in mind that they believe is what's necessary to make the job/investment worthwhile. It's up to them to set their service levels and price their products accordingly; and down to us as consumers to decide whether we are prepared to pay those prices and support their businesses.

Personally I don't feel particularly offended by the high price of coffeeshop weed; largely because I'm familiar with the fact that paying that price is unnecessary; I do balk at paying €18 p/g because to me that's a single joint.

BUT: I also accept that
a) To some people that gram will last a LONG time. I have friends that smoke only 1 gram per/week and would be happy with that €18 p/g cost if that's what they want to smoke. The same people enjoy expensive food and wine too.

b) Consumerism is very rarely rational - so there's little point trying to make a value judgement about it, or other peoples choices.

At the end of the day there are people that can afford luxury items - whether they're worth the perceived value is in the eye of the beholder.
[Welcome to a lesson in 'It's a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand's doing.'
respektively 'Why should I care about things I said yesterday because every situation offers new options?'.
Not to forget: if someone speaks the truth his acceptance too often depends on sympathy for the 'bearer of bad news' rather than rationality of recipient of sa(i)d truth/fact/what ever.
Please take note, 'human all too human' and only bearable
with a lot of humour and mockery.]