Boerejongens West

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

u ever been there allready

Yes
58%
No
32%
or to far away from the centre
10%

Total votes: 142

DedsOne

Re: Boerejongens West

Post by DedsOne »

@jesscass

Spot on! as alwayz, its lovevly how ppl get experts after 1-2 visits and after smoking some shitty weed from Christiania. And then they cry when ppl badmouth their fav shop/memories, and then starts too act like an keyboard warrior, fantastic! :D :D :D
Last edited by DedsOne on Tue 6th Sep 2016 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

felixxy

Post by felixxy »

Thank you guy for supporting me. Of course 20 years before the weed in Holland was much better and I think that they shake it, use autoplants and shorter flowering and curing time.

Danishcoiple is right, even though he uses too much space. In a short time, maybe a year, i will have access to a mass spectrometre, proove my point and make it public. Of course i now have a hard time to proove anything and it is easy to make it look like a stoner is just high... :-) But read the post from Mr budprofessor in the bloc hash post again, then you can see what a lot of cocaine and weed and money and maybe other amsterdam stuff can do to you :-)

One coffeeshop i know, not boerejongens, always has a weed that looks exactly like a very very young plant, shortly after flowering. It smells like a strong kush but only the first three to four days, then i think its calyxes change colour, and it looses its smell and high rapidly. I can tell you which one I mean in a private post. I will test that weed with a mass spectrometer after buying, and one week later. Then I have a better argument maybe an "argumentum ad infinitum"? :-)
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

@Jess: you have some very good points, thanks for voicing them in a reasonable manner! :)
With respect to the general decline of shop quality vs price and sadly maybe shop culture as a whole we completely agree with your views! As stated elsewhere (explicitly and repeatedly for those who have a hard time reading) the scene in general leaves many things to be desired in our opinions when we compare it to just seven years ago, and especially compared to pre 2007 standards when the closing of the cafe coffeeshops started the decline... The sad results are in our opinions most visible in the bad quality and especially in the processing as you pointed out! Eight or nine years ago a bad flush or poor curing was practically unheard of in shops such as NES, at least in the years we used to visit...

We think though that all is not lost and the hash market in our opinions has not suffered nearly the same decline as the weed market. This goes for quality, value and innovation in our book as there are a lot of interesting things happening on this market. You may disagree here but on that market we think the Boer chain is among the leaders with respect to these parameters.

Your general points about the evident duality between an industry that is at the same time "legal" at the front end and very illegal everywhere else are very valid, but we fail to see how this goes so specifically for this chain and do not mind that they offer an alternative image. As mentioned above we find this a breath of fresh air (in an industry that otherwise appears to be dying a slow death). Along with the move in some Dutch provinces to regulate cultivation we actually think (hope more) that such things man be beneficial in the long run, but we might be missing something.

With regards to EB our comment was not specifically about his leaving but related to a comment he made with respect to the unappreciated nature of some of the members in here. It was in response to the comment about our "blattering" and come to think of it we can't remember if EB's comment
ar was written here or given elsewhere so please excuse the closed communication on that one...

@others: To those who have been paying attention we objected to two specific things, that Boer is a chain that is defined by their greed as a previous poster claimed and the definite nature of Felixxys claim, nothing more. How this then automatically eitr qualifies us as fanboys or merits some of the other ways posters reply is beyond us, take note that we tried to be civil in our approach up to a certain point...

@Felix: thanks for a more calmly worded reply, we actually appreciate all views and opinions as long as they are not formulatedas Iinsults, even though we man disagree... We are a little interested in the GMS idea (assume that it is gas based spectro or?), could be interesting with more data but we have a hard time following howxyou plan to do yous analysis on a base element level (do you have access to so detailed data on e.g. the difference between artificial and natural terpenes on base element level). Could you please elaborate?

@Deds: You are completely right, it is our "one visit" and the crappy Christiania "weed" speaking....

@Cry T: would you rather that the forum deteriorates into a place where a rational argument about shop quality is impossible due to flamers and trolls that go right to accusing some one (every one else) of differing views of being in the pocket of the shop in question or just going the classic way and claiming that other posters are idiotic tourist who know nothing? If it is our style de writing that offends you please excuse the fact that of don't fit into your stereotypical image of a stoner and write almost incomprehensible nonsense...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Can't we all just get a bong?
CopenhagenCouple

You know we prefer the dabs ;)
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

We can have a dabb, just mind your tone, and dont use the word fanboy, cause then shit is gonna get heated :D :D :D im just not gonna take it again, that a few guys always seems too scare away the good posters wit their bullshit!!!
felixxy

Post by felixxy »

If if i tell.you the substances i will test for it could maybe be possible that they change it. There are more then 200 synthtetical cannabionoids and a lot of parfumes and synthtetical terpenes. As you guess right it is a gas chromatograph system but i need to now what i will be looking for. Hints appreciated.

@dedsone if you need coffeeshop advice for weed in any city, ask me *brofist*
CopenhagenCouple

@Felixxy: my (Mr. Cc) point exactly, but before we go further we need to clarify: do you mean mass spectrometry or gas chromatography, you mention both and mix them a bit and they are quite different things (unless the equipment you are getting access to is a GC-MS nd those don't just stand around for people to use at random)?

Also to clarify: we thougt the discussion was around artificial flavours and terpenes, but you now mention other contaminants, do you plan to make several tests?
In any case it isn't just enough to know what substance you are looking for in general terms, even knowing the exact recipe for the spray won't do you any good, you need both the precise molecular composition of what you are looking for and whatever the contaminants are applied to (in order sort there readings out), so afraid that hints from in here will be of little value in that respect...

If you really are very keen on the subject and have access to just basic lab facilities (which I assume you do since you apparently have access to quite advanced equipment) may I suggest a less complicated (and perhaps more technologically feasible) approach and do some form of chemical test or similar (as opposed to the physical approach you suggest). It is usually much, much less complicated as well as a fuckload cheaper and easier ruiring on advanced degrees to fully interpret the results...

A good trick that I would suggest to start of with is to maybe not look directly for the culprit but rather look for an "accomplice" such as a solvent or other "helping ingredients" (.BTW a very typical approach as many of there substances are common, easily detectable and present in much higher quantities than the active ingredients, yet do not belong in the sample being tested and thus are very strong indications that something is not right).

This approach would also allow you to test a much larger number of samples initially and narrow down the list of real suspects before more detailed analysis.

All this being said though I co quite sceptical that this will actually yield significant results, not necessarily because there is nothing to find but because there types of analyses are a real bitch even under good conditions while knowing what you look for...

Well, anyways, believe that I / we are ignorant, newbie know it alls that can only cheer on shops we know nothing about if you must (however internally inconsistent such a notion may be), We'll still share the knowledge we have, voice our opinions andacall bs when we see fit...
felixxy

Post by felixxy »

It will be a gas Chromatograph system. Once i have it i will open a thread if i need help. Thanks for yoir interest will keep you updated.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Listed below are a few general tips that can help recognize contaminated cannabis and, hopefully, prevent the consumption of contaminated marijuana.

Exercise caution when:

- the buds are suspiciously heavy
- the cannabis „burns through like a sparkler or Shisha coal“ after lighting it up
- the burning tip of the joint gives off sparks
- a chemical, plastic-like smell develops while burning
- ash residues are hard and black and turn oily and greasy after light pressure
- the buds are particularly white and look coated in a crystalline or shiny substance
- buds are particularly crumbly and fluffy, and fall apart easily
- the buds do not dry out when kept exposed to air
- residue can be found in the packaging: granulate material, crystals, and sandy, powdery substances
- Sugar, salt and other intensively flavoured substances can be recognized by gustation test, simply touch the bud to the tongue.
- Sugar is a common cannabis extender as it is cheap and easy to obtain and apply: the sugar is dissolved in boiling water which, when it has cooled, is sprayed on the plants. The water evaporates leaving a sticky layer. If white sugar has been used, the buds may have a very pale appearance; brown sugar is also used as it appears closer in colour to mature trichomes.
Caramelised sugar residue covers the mucous membranes and bronchial tubes and can cause serious tussive irritation. Through burning and smoking, the fine inhaled caramel drops can become sediment on the lungs and cause cancer-producing substances.
- Brix can cause a burning sensation in the mouth and on the tongue so visual inspection should always be carried out first.
- Brix contains liquid plastic and belongs, amongst other synthetic waxes like shoe polish, to the most harmful cannabis admixtures. A continuous irritating cough, mucus and shortness of breath are only a few consequences. Cancer-causing substances can be set free when Brix impregnated cannabis is burned.
- Sand, glass and minerals also crunch between the teeth, and can be identified by rubbing buds – or the residue from packing material – against a CD, where the hard particles will cause scratches.
- Insecticides for plant protection and crop spraying can change nerve functions and potentially lead to neurotoxicity (damage of the nervous system). They may also provoke serious asthma related symptoms.

Getting a small pocket microscope enables one to more easily spot and analyse structures, and is recommended for anyone who suspects they may come into contact with “extended” cannabis.
Last edited by monster420 on Sun 11th Dec 2016 03:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
gapie

Post by gapie »

yes man scairy shit all this shit around not trusted the people and the world fuck them all
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
iceatcs

Post by iceatcs »

Just picked up some pre-rolled because we don't want to find somewhere to roll.
Their pre-rolled seem much stronger than the others at the same price.
So that OG Kush is really nice. Amnesia joint also nice too.

So we finish our Js, and went to Lidl and Jumbo for munchies few mins walk south.
Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

Ak Choco Kush Block bought several times - liked every bit and this batch is nice also.
Gets me very stoned every time.

The White Choco Block does this also.
But I had at least one batch (december 2016) which was a heavy job for my lungs and throat.

Didn't buy White Choco at this visit but I will next time to see how it smokes nowadays.
Herrring

Post by Herrring »

Pinneaple haze is the shit, for 11 euro its a steal, best bud from the trip for us, its pinneaple kush x silver haze.
Incredible citrus/grapefruit smell, the high is very nice and nice balanced.

Og sour kush, looked very jice too but didnt buy cause we had enough.

I also bought some white choco bloc, blue dream bloc, and akchoco kush bloc, all look nice but boere hash is not my favorite...
Bunt

Post by Bunt »

Image Gorilla glue from Boerejongens West awesome smoke picked up last year no one on here seems to have mentioned their Ice Selection
Get High Make Memories Eat Pie Old Ceremonies!