Easy Times

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Easy Times

I like Easy Times
81%
I don't like Easy Times
19%

Total votes: 53

aVeryOldLady

Re: Easy Times

Post by aVeryOldLady »

WhiteAnimal420 wrote: It was only on New Year's Eve.
Glad these news saved me from abandoning that place.

wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought some kosher kush this strain is most times always nice here !
also bought some moonshine haze wich was nice but was better last time
and some lemon og hash nice !
Searching for the best weed !
Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

Bought the Caramello 5 gr. 35 euro.
Gave me a nice high did a long walk after that enjoying the sun and a bit of rain.

Burns nice in my pipe.
Bought this several times the last years.

After that I bought a patat met and a gehaktstaaf at Smulders Centraal Station.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

kosher was sold out got some holy grail instead looked and smelled nice
Searching for the best weed !
Herrring

Post by Herrring »

First time here, heard good things, looked at the blueberry og, i said to the female bt that i dont want cause it smells more on the og side then blueberry...she started talking about sprayed weed and if u smell the blueberry its sprayed... :?
She got a little bit rude about that topic, wtf?!

Looked at strawberry haze and bought something, not the real deal for me...probably wont come back.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSgh__fD0-S ... 0572&hl=de

36€ a gram!!!!!!! holy cow :? :evil: imported from Cali :lol:

No weed is worth that money unless it´s the best weed of the world :lol:
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Grand an oz. , can't wait ! . . Any promo on 5 grams ?
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

There enough mugs to make this the new trend.witch will push the prices up across the whole city.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Let's hope not. If these guys offer this to me - they should expect derision. I may stop short of 'fuck off'. But probably only just.

Sunset Sherbert is one of the Cali import strains my pal from London brought up one time. It was nothing I hadn't tasted before and I just could not wrap my head around the hype.
bullshit. Total and utter bullshit.

Carry on kids :) leave the good stuff for #thosethatreallyknow
macky

Post by macky »

Crazy ..BC bud Cali bud my grow room ,I can,t see the differents :D
If it's grown by best master growers in Cali outdoor maybe ,but you would know it the taste is out of this world.
They do grow great organic weed only problem 80 percent tested for mould spray in new testing .
The buds 36 euros and The poisons free :roll:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 01:26 pm Crazy ..BC bud Cali bud my grow room ,I can,t see the differents :D
If it's grown by best master growers in Cali outdoor maybe ,but you would know it the taste is out of this world.
They do grow great organic weed only problem 80 percent tested for mould spray in new testing .
The buds 36 euros and The poisons free :roll:
:lol:
Yeah I saw those articles. 80% riddled with pesticides!!!! Medical quality bro - it says on label innit.

I Wouldn't mind the ignorant naivety but anyone who's ever grown a plant will secretly laugh their arses off at anyone who arrogantly thinks they have the top shelf. :lol:
The real top shelf stays in farmers jars. Next level down goes to dispensaries that regularly sustain the growers business. Level after that: mids.
Bottom shelf: Import grade bro - those daft cunt brits are mad for it :)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

madmaxxx wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 11:05 am There enough mugs to make this the new trend.witch will push the prices up across the whole city.
hopefully no other shops try it like this :? I can imagine the new menu of the Greenhouse coffeeshops... wich will have a own section with US imported strains :lol: and for sure nothing under 35€/g :lol: Arjaan has almost $ signs in his eyes...
The only thing we can do is to say them what a fucking rip of that is... or/and to boycott them in general.

Once I tried that White Fire OG from Cali... outdoor grown sold at Coffeeshop Utopia some years ago around the 420 if i remember right. That was some tasty and strong stuff but it was priced pretty normal... I never would buy weed for that price. Well you get Moonrocks for 4€ more :lol: and the 40€ for that Moonrocks is still to much :lol:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

:lol:

I certainly agree with Madmaxx here and also Marok21 as it is the same discussion like the other day with Green Place( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5548&start=1035#p402191 ) so at one point there will be no escape anymore when it comes to coffeeshops outside the centre(so obvious what's going on when you look behind the scenes, really )pricewise ; which is a bit of a joke anyway to me personally to go there for a certain strain because of expensive offers elsewhere considering the situation there and your lifetime you sort of waste to get there to save a ridiculous packet of euros(effort to get there and possible costs to get there ; you can't buy back your life though, especially your time).

A good bunch of people seems to be cheap though ; or having pots of money or 'what ever'. To me again it's all about quality or to see new places or if I like a certain coffeeshop but nothing else ; as a bit of inspiration if buying overpriced gear to track it down elsewhere but at one point I refuse to . New generation of consumers will tend to fall for those prices , especially newbies as it just feels so great you can afford such goodies( and they probably don't know about prices from back in the day where it still was illegal and unregulated as it is now at coffeeshops so no reason at all increasing prices for better quality but they take the bun again) ; human vanity again :mrgreen: !
macky

Post by macky »

Jesscass wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 04:29 pm :lol:

I certainly agree with Madmaxx here and also Marok21 as it is the same discussion like the other day with Green Place( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5548&start=1035#p402191 ) so at one point there will be no escape anymore when it comes to coffeeshops outside the centre(so obvious what's going on when you look behind the scenes, really )pricewise ; which is a joke anyway considering the situation there and your lifetime you sort of waste to get there to save a ridiculous packet of euros(you can't buy back your life though, especially your time).

A good bunch of people seems to be cheap though ; or having pots of money or 'what ever'. To me again it's all about quality or to see new places but nothing else ; as a bit of inspiration if buying overpriced gear to track it down elsewhere but at one point I refuse to . New generation of consumers will tend to fall for those prices , especially newbies as it just feels so great to afford such goodies( and they probably don't know about prices from back in the day where it still was illegal and unregulated as it is now at coffeeshops so no reason at all increasing prices for better quality but they take the bun again). Human vanity again :mrgreen: !
Why always do you judge people ? Most are tourist and have all the time in the world to explore outside centre.
It,s still illegal in most country,s and some still have know accesses to good weed. So when in Rome or a candy store money,s the last thing on my mind. As in all things in life we learn from are mistakes….over paying and getting small grams…love it sign me up :D
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 02:36 pm
madmaxxx wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 11:05 am There enough mugs to make this the new trend.witch will push the prices up across the whole city.
Once I tried that White Fire OG from Cali... outdoor grown sold at Coffeeshop Utopia some years ago around the 420 if i remember right. That was some tasty and strong stuff but it was priced pretty normal...
It was €16/gram iirc which was quite hot at the time but within range of everything else, and did apparently have import cost included. It was very nice too as a treat but I wince at that price range still, let alone anything more ridiculous.