Millennium (Jan Hazenstraat)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Millennium

I like Millennium
100%
I don't like Millennium
No votes

Total votes: 5

Smirks

Re: Millennium (Jan Hazenstraat)

Post by Smirks »

After reading a bunch of your recent posts PW and many have the same MO. Most shops you have reviewed you have bought 5g, put a lighter to it, burned it all up, or thrown it away. Same story each time, gave off a dodgy plastic smell and in conclusion you will never return to said shop again. Perhaps you simply had a duff lighter and you've just torched over €100 of weed for nothing.

treetop

Post by treetop »

Pennyroyal Water wrote:After Orle´s good reviews I thought this shop would be nice - never been more disappointed! After buying 5 pretty nice g of their Cristal Mountain I got some tasteless Kush and Cheese. Would´t be such a shame, but then that: Bouth 5g of WW and it was f****-plastic-weed! I´ve put a lighter to a bud and it burned down with a lot of sparkling in a short time with setting free a plastic-aroma to the air.

Will NEVER return!

you know you are meant to fill up your lighter from the INSIDE right. :lol:

the number of times I've accidentally torched plastic sparkler bud and had to stand back from the resulting inferno :lol: :roll: :P

nice spot smirks 8)
How much did you produce?
Pennyroyal Water

Post by Pennyroyal Water »

Is it my fault that there is so much plastic weed around in the once so honourable city called Amsterdam? C´mon, you know that brixed or whatever treated weed is around there everywhere, don´t you? You can read it all over the web!

I´ve been to so many shops spending my money thoughtless expecting good quality. Only few Euros were spend for good - a lot of the buds had to be thrown away! So I thought I share my experience with you.

Looks like some don´t want the truth to be true! :D

Why should I be telling lies? Please tell me: When you put a lighter to a normal grown bud, does it burn down at once? No! It stops burning a short while after you removed the lighter. So if I experienced this behavior at the weed from the shops I named here, why shouldn´t I write it on this forum?

If you would have looked accurate, you´d have seen that I also reviewed my good experiences with shops like Het Ballonnetje or Little. I did not write down every good experience because I don´t have the time to...

This contaminated weed upset me so much that I had to write my experiences down here. And to be honest: I don´t want to talk about all the good weed I had because I don´t want them to be gone when I want more of it! :lol:

Man, I´d like to know what´s the reaon for you reason for distrust!!! So the stuff you bought in Coffeeshops were ALL good and you never came across contaminated shit? Do you have to be this disrespectful just because I mostly wrote about the really bad stuff they sold me. Is that really my fault?

Please think about it and stop seeing things through rose-colored glasses! :roll:

Peace
jack28aug

Post by jack28aug »

Do you mean you've rolled a spliff or burnt it in a pipe and its gone puff or do you mean what it sounds like and you've literally just set fire to a bud? If you set fire to a bud it would be the stems and any seeds that fizzled and crackled and you've just been clumsy over and over again. If you mean you've gone to smoke some and it's gone puff then fair do's its obviously contaminated or been coated or something. Its a confusing story atm.
Matson

Post by Matson »

Any recent updates? Especially interested in their hash menu, Hiya and others still recommended and good value?
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

Matson wrote:Any recent updates? Especially interested in their hash menu, Hiya and others still recommended and good value?
I would have recommended this shop for a nice bit of hash but in November me and a mate tried a bit of the Diamond and Hiya both were pretty bad. We could have just been unlucky as I have had some lovely bits of hash from this shop in the past. I'm in two minds about visiting here over the weekend. If I do I will post a review.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Bit grumpy moroccan budtender sold me some Diamond(moroccan, 10€/g)as his best. Nothing to complain.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Went here after reading some good things from CC about their Diamond. Thanks for that :mrgreen:

I was the only customer in the shop... very friendly younger moroccan guy served me. I asked if I could take a look on their Diamond hash and damn they hadn´t it atm... in one hour he said but I was a little in a hurry and time was running away :? he told me that he usually only smoke the Diamond hash... but atm he smoked the hia wich really smelled very nice and of good quality. Asked him what he thinks of the hia... and said it´s like the Diamond more a hash that makes you high so that you still can work and do other things. That sounded good and well the hash smelled and looked at least of good quality so I gave it a try.
Furthermore we talked a bit about the new genetic hashes atm and he confirmed that the new genetics give a much much bigger yield and that is pretty good for the people over there... but all these new genetics kill the old ones and they want to sell the old traditional moroccan hash and no new school hash. He also told me that the plants for their Diamond is grown in a very high area... well that is no secret or something but it´s always nice to talk with a guy from morocco about their hashes.

Hia (15€/2g) - Blonde pretty creamy hash with a good oil content. Smells pretty natural and was damn tasty :D good one and for 7,50€/g (with the disount for 2g ) it´s a very good deal. Nice authentic moroccan hash exactly what I was looking for and well it wasn´t their best so I will check out their Diamond next time.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu from a new to us shop, Millennium dated May 15, 2018. Thanks Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Millenni ... nnium.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Finally I got their Diamond hash and I was not disappointed :D. Very blonde with a nice creamy natural "hashy" smell to it also real tasty like it should be :D the hash gets darker when re pressed by hand and bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. High quality classic moroccan hash which gives more of an uplifting effect but it´s def. strong enough :mrgreen: smoke/taste/effect is very clean and for 9€/g (with discount) its a nice deal and great to smoke on the sunny days 8). Not the last time I got this for sure :D
Last edited by Marok21 on Sun 8th Jul 2018 04:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

one of my favorite shops for good quality and good price
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sun 8th Jul 2018 04:29 pm one of my favorite shops for good quality and good price
have you tried their flowers? or someone else? their pricing looks pretty good but in my experience the weed of some moroccan owned shops was often not so well flushed or tasted a bit chemical... so I am a little bit careful with buying weed from moroccan owned shops but there are for sure some that have also "lekker" weed in stock :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

The Diamond hash is still good 8) I like the pretty clean uplifting effect of it :thumbup: and it is "echt lekker" :mrgreen:
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 16th Sep 2018 12:10 pm The Diamond hash is still good 8) I like the pretty clean uplifting effect of it :thumbup: and it is "echt lekker" :mrgreen:
very much agree with Marok21, as always. We were here for the first time on Sunday morning and we tried both the Diamond and the Hija, two real pieces of Morocco. Diamond is lighter with effect up, Hija is darker and with a stoned effect. Both high grade for € 8 / g and € 7 / g. Great prices for Amsterdam. :wink: :mrgreen:
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 19th Jul 2018 06:57 pm
worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sun 8th Jul 2018 04:29 pm one of my favorite shops for good quality and good price
have you tried their flowers? or someone else? their pricing looks pretty good but in my experience the weed of some moroccan owned shops was often not so well flushed or tasted a bit chemical... so I am a little bit careful with buying weed from moroccan owned shops but there are for sure some that have also "lekker" weed in stock :D
The kind budtender advised me their Shoreline € 12 / g and I liked it! :mrgreen: