Millennium (Jan Hazenstraat)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Millennium

I like Millennium
100%
I don't like Millennium
No votes

Total votes: 5

spitta

Re: Millennium (Jan Hazenstraat)

Post by spitta »

here you go

BeastMilk

Post by BeastMilk »

Thanks. :)
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

Has anyone tried the Diamond or Hiya hashes from here? This shop might be worth a look.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Didnt see the hours anywhere...anyone know when they are open?
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

At the bottom of the menu it says that you get a free joint or vloei if you buy €24 worth. What does 'vloei' mean here? Google is not being my friend, as it translates it as 'stream' or the like.
gapie

Post by gapie »

try to translate vloeitje :P then u will get it lol

vloei = flow , stream but we know it as rolling paper

vloeitje = cigarette paper

little bit strange dutch it is the same thing rolling paper
only with the TJE behind a word

explanation : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24790
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
treetop

Post by treetop »

spitta wrote:here you go

Hope this place survives the end of year cull. I'll be popping in next time I'm in town. Good prices for the Hiya and Tblisha.
How much did you produce?
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

Has anyone tried the Diamond or Hiya hashes from here? I would be interested to hear your thoughts! Orle posted that the Hiya was a melty/bubbly hash, and worth a 5g purchase, with this in mind, I would really like to know how the Diamond hash is!
orle

Post by orle »

Diamond was darker, harder and less sweet. It might have been a bit more potent than the Hiya but not by much. I preferred the Hya. Both very nice hash!
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

Thanks for the info Orle, many thanks.
orle

Post by orle »

small card next to the menu screen said: OG Kush, and S5, for 11 p/g.

bought 2g of Hia, seems a bit lighter color than last time, could just be ambient air tho. minty fuel-y uncured maroc aroma with a light sweetness (honeylike), bubbles and melts OK, but is not "Cream"/egg quality.
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

Popped in here over the cup week, I got some of the Diamond hash 5g for 40euro, very similar to Betty Boop's Jbel at 9euro a g. It was lightly pressed and bubbled when near a flame, fresh taste and a very plesant/slightly heavy stone, at 8euro a g it was a bargin. I didn't buy any weed as I was at my 5g limit so I can't say if the weed is any good. It would be worth a look to check out the hash if you are near by.
orle

Post by orle »

Yes their D-grade is excellent at the moment, picked up a chunk today. There's is some of that "blonde maroc" available here too, been seeing this everywhere lately for 4 or 5 per gram, its quite sticky and oily.
orle

Post by orle »

Writing this while having hits of Hia hasj out of iced glass. current Hia is lighter press than the Diamond, the 5-gram chunk of Hia looked huge. It is sticky stuff, melts on the screen, fresh, full flavor. Smoke this pure for a superb high :D
Been having a good success rate with the flowers here too. "Crystal" is a favorite, always dry and aromatic, always dense buds with no leaf at all, and a pleasant sweet-ish skunk flavor when vaporized. Gives me a body-buzz, like Bubblegum but less sleepy. Tried the WW and Jack also: the jack herrer seemed especially good value-for-money, very very resinous (but with bland nederwiet indica flavor). Every bag of every strain I got hgere has always been nicely cured, perhaps a tad too dry sometimes but always fragrant.

edit: their Tbisla hasj, is only 6 per gram if you get 5g. Pressed harder and less flavorful than the slightly pricier Hia, slightly less heady and more physical fx, but still bubbles and melts beautifully on the screen. Very good potency.
Pennyroyal Water

Post by Pennyroyal Water »

After Orle´s good reviews I thought this shop would be nice - never been more disappointed! After buying 5 pretty nice g of their Cristal Mountain I got some tasteless Kush and Cheese. Would´t be such a shame, but then that: Bouth 5g of WW and it was f****-plastic-weed! I´ve put a lighter to a bud and it burned down with a lot of sparkling in a short time with setting free a plastic-aroma to the air.

Will NEVER return!