1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

UGman

Re: 1e Hulp Coffeeshop

Post by UGman »

Bsmith420 wrote: Fri 15th Sep 2017 10:12 am
Dexter120 wrote: Thu 13th Jul 2017 02:37 pm Hi guys i'm new here , i heard about the moonrocks , and i'm just a little bit scared about the quality of production of moonrocks in amsterdam .

Some people tested it in 1er Hulp?
Hey buddy, welcome to ACD, I bought a moonrock from here last week (just because I had spare euros burning a hole in my pocket on last night) not worth 40 a g, got a wee 1.1 which was tiny had to put tobacco in with it but I think you'd be better buying a g of decent weed and a g of decent hash and putting them together in a j. All I could taste when smoking it was the rosin and made it too oily. Just didn't enjoy the moonrock, it's definitely a tourist moneymaker. Love the coffeeshop and they have some great strains at great prices
I second the opinion of Bsmith420 100%. Had a moonrock there couple month ago, it was expensive and not much else. But hey, I am also the kind of guy who tried out every new tictac-flavour despite knowing better ; )

kalima

Post by kalima »

dropped in early, and so wasn't to busy, we went for some Wappa sativa, casey johns and some sour diesel hash, and then a friend also brought some white widow joints , and before i could order the drinks, the tender was like you need to buy a drink to go inside, was is ok, but we did just spend over 35 euros , so maybe a second to have ordered my drinks would have been nice. i run a business, this was our works outing :) , so maybe i am old school, but i treat my clients as people not just a walking euro, so it slightly annoys me when i am treated this way. But maybe i am just a grumpy old... :) .
The Wappa was really nice, it looked lovely, and i know looks aren't everything , but i also want to see weed , that looks like it has been grown well, this did, alot of the stuff we saw on this trip, looked like was grown in someones bedroom , not professionally, but this looked and tasted great, the casey jones, i didn't actually really smoke but my friend was a bit disappointed in. the hash was nice, good taste but not so strong but clean.
but my friend really enjoyed the white widow , which he preferred out of everything we smoked on the trip.
Last edited by kalima on Tue 19th Sep 2017 05:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

Good one on the Wappa. It's one of my favorites and I'm fortunate to have access to quality Wappa routinely locally. When it cures up you def get the deep fruit taste, especially with a Volcano.
"Laif" with a long "a".
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated December 5, 2017. Thanks to Hazy-c.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

By the way 1e Hulp won 1st and 2nd price at the Homegrown Cup for their Strawberry Banana hash and Gorilla Glue hash :thumbup:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was there this weekend for their cup winning hashes :mrgreen: as mostly in the last time the place was no packed so only a buy and fly :?

I took a look on their Gorilla Glue (15€/g) and Strawberry Banana hash (15€/g)... both looked pretty like the hashes I saw on their instagram acc. They look more blondish at first but because of the high oil content it gets much darker pretty fast. Both are also not pretty soft... not so easy to work with but with a little bit of hand warmth and endurance it worked pretty good :D

Well in texture they were nearly the same but I only wanted to try one of them on that day and so I choose the Strawberry Banana because it has such a crazy fruity smell... really kind of banana like :shock: :mrgreen: The Girl Scout Cookie hash also smelled nice but I never smelled something like that SB before and so I had to try it :mrgreen:
It bubbles awesome by the flame and you can see the high THC content also without doing that :lol: it gets pretty shiny from the outside... I don´t smoked much of it till now but what I can say it´s def. pretty tasty with that funky taste from the strain it´s made from. Not super strong as ice o lator for example but you can feel how it wants to expand in your lungs with that warm feeling in the chest :lol: and that made usually only hash with a pretty high THC content to me :D but I had to smoke it as the first smoke of a day to see it real effects :mrgreen:
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Last edited by RoMoney on Thu 28th Dec 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was there a few times the last week, tried a lot of the hashes, Gorilla Glue, Strawberry Banana, 24k and Kosher Kush. All great, found the GG to the the nicest stoned, the KK was really heavy, definitely for the evenings. They are really killing it there with the hash, will be going back there as soon as I'm back in AMS.

24k:
https://ibb.co/drgEMb

GG:
https://ibb.co/mRpenG

KK:
https://ibb.co/bUqfuw

SB:
https://ibb.co/cFHh7G
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RoMoney wrote: Thu 28th Dec 2017 10:09 pm Was there a few times the last week, tried a lot of the hashes, Gorilla Glue, Strawberry Banana, 24k and Kosher Kush. All great, found the GG to the the nicest stoned, the KK was really heavy, definitely for the evenings. They are really killing it there with the hash, will be going back there as soon as I'm back in AMS.
Usually I like their hash more than their weed... I had all of them and they are indeed pretty nice. Well the last two Kosher Kush hash batches I had from them was a little dissapointing but I got it last week and it was better than ever before. Fresh, strong good taste and not as harsh as the last batches. And as RoMoney wrote it´s pretty heavy :D
kalima

Post by kalima »

RoMoney wrote: Thu 28th Dec 2017 10:09 pm Was there a few times the last week, tried a lot of the hashes, Gorilla Glue, Strawberry Banana, 24k and Kosher Kush. All great, found the GG to the the nicest stoned, the KK was really heavy, definitely for the evenings. They are really killing it there with the hash, will be going back there as soon as I'm back in AMS.

24k:
https://ibb.co/drgEMb

GG:
https://ibb.co/mRpenG

KK:
https://ibb.co/bUqfuw

SB:
https://ibb.co/cFHh7G
sounds interesting, was planning to leave visiting 1eHulp, after last time, weed was nothing special and female bud tender was, well just a bit attitude, but these new hash make it tempting ,
picture look great, the KK looks super sticky ;) hope you had a fun trip over there
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

kalima wrote: Sat 17th Mar 2018 04:32 pm sounds interesting, was planning to leave visiting 1eHulp, after last time, weed was nothing special and female bud tender was, well just a bit attitude, but these new hash make it tempting ,
picture look great, the KK looks super sticky ;) hope you had a fun trip over there
That was only at Xmas but seems like ages ago! Will defo be back there when I return in April. They keep posting hash pics on Instagram, it really helps build the anticipation :mrgreen:
kalima

Post by kalima »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 19th Mar 2018 01:42 pm
kalima wrote: Sat 17th Mar 2018 04:32 pm sounds interesting, was planning to leave visiting 1eHulp, after last time, weed was nothing special and female bud tender was, well just a bit attitude, but these new hash make it tempting ,
That was only at Xmas but seems like ages ago! Will defo be back there when I return in April. They keep posting hash pics on Instagram, it really helps build the anticipation :mrgreen:
yes I have been seeing some lovely pictures that wet the appetite :mrgreen:
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

I was disappointed for most part the last time I was here. The mango kush (could have been haze though) was dry and pretty meh. The tangie was ok.. buds were a little dead and dry. The hash however was excellent.. I think it was The Nicole kush bubble hash. Very dark and a very tasty smoke too.

I'll definitely nosing around the hash on my next visit.
godhed

Post by godhed »

Stopped in today after a sleepless 8 hour flight and 7 hour time difference to straighten out.
Got a gram of Hitman weed and some jelly hash (sour diesel? Can't remember). Both are quite good.
The place has been renovated since my trip last March and the comfy couch I used to sit on and vaporize my weed by the counter is gone. Voyagers and Paradox have had renovations also and although, like 1e, they're brighter and cleaner now, the character is gone. I've been coming to Adam at least once a year for the last 11 years and I've watched a lot of places that had character either close or renovate. I know some of it is due to regulations but every time I visit it seems like more of the soul of Adam has left and been replaced by commercial substitutes. "Pave Paradox and put up a parking lot."