1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

Dickinsonbeer

Re: 1e Hulp Coffeeshop

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Im here now for my first vape off the plane. Amg haze 12/g is nice. Good big frosty dense buds. Orange lemon cleaner smell, citrus taste. The effect is uplifting and energetic but not as much as my normal first vape which is usually lemon bubble.

The decor has changed here and i did like those booths across from the counter but the rest of the place is just as comfy as it had been in the past. Overall though i liked the old feel a bit more. Service is always pretty good here too.

I also got some gorilla glue hash 15/g but didnt smoke yet. It is very light crumbly but still resiny. Smells of pineapple tangerine and a hint of banana.

New hash delivery just dropped off as im sitting here. Budtenders immediately cutting them open to inspect.... ill ask what it is on my way out in case it might be new to the menu.

My hotel is close so ill be back to sample more of the menu over the next couple days im sure.

Devore

Post by Devore »

Cheers for the heads up bud!
kalima

Post by kalima »

heard lots of good things about that GG hash, was planning on going to the other side of Amsterdam , on next visit in may but that and all the new"cali strains" due on their menu from 420, that a friend really wants to try, might make us go back over to that side again. very interested in seeing reviews on them, once they land, especially as they say they will be no more than 16 euros a gram
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Here again. Blue mataro 13/g? Really nice big chunky frosty buds. Musty earthy kushy with some mango hint. Hits heavy with a clean chill headhigh. Nice. I also smelled the shoreline which smelled so fruity and nice - half the batch had a nice lavender pink/purple tint to it.

Also picked up some cbd jelly for later.

Still loving the gg4 hash. Pressed some to rosin and was real nice.
Last edited by Dickinsonbeer on Thu 19th Apr 2018 08:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Nice DSB, got the Blue Mataro yesterday, but have yet to sample. Also enjoying the GG4 hash, think you'll like the SB hash as well, very similar vto the GG but different flavors.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
curubelo

Post by curubelo »

Totally agree about the GG4 and SB hashes, loved them both, some of the best i have tried in dam.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Boerejoengens / Bij tangie block is not to be missed either, as good (maybe not as potent, but even tastier) as the 1e blocks and only 9/g :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
curubelo

Post by curubelo »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 15th Apr 2018 12:04 pm Boerejoengens / Bij tangie block is not to be missed either, as good (maybe not as potent, but even tastier) as the 1e blocks and only 9/g :D
I will try it on my next visit, thanks! :D

I had the AK choco and white choko from BJ, they were nice too, but also not as potent.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Came here for my opening smoke. I'd been getting into a rut with the Sour Diesel Hash, so as it was off the menu, I went for the GG#4. Nice, but as has been said, a bit pricy at 15€. I've said it has a good range of hashes at around 11€ -- well, they're mostly now a bit dearer. I'm sure the last time Nicole was on the menu it was 11€ rather than 14€. And there has to be weed as well, and Intensive Care was mostly dust, so I went for Enemy of the State at 12€. Perfectly acceptable, but at a different time of day I'd have skipped it, as I only get a few g of weed each trip, and other shops are more reliable or interesting in this regard. Didn't catch Rizla, which was a shame.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was back again this week, got the GG4 hash again and tried the Tangie hash. The GG4 stuff continues to blow my brains, smoked some of it in combo joints with Utopias GG and they were some beautiful joints. Tangie was nice, but I know CC mentioned the Boere one was fire so might be a better option. If I compare it to another sativa hash I smoked like the White Choco from Boere, the Tangie doesn't hold up so well against it.

Was funny, met an Aussie there who was going to Haarlem to check out Willie Wortels. He was in Vondel and some Dutch guy made some joke in Dutch and his friends all laughed and all the guy understood was Willie Wortel. He looked him up and with his glasses perhaps you could see how the Dutch guy made the joke, but love the randomness of the guys story and reason for going to check it out. He googled it and found out it was a cartoon character and a coffeeshop and thought, that's brilliant, I'm going there.
Last edited by RoMoney on Mon 23rd Apr 2018 09:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Nicole hash 14. Looked and smelled even better than the strawberry banana so i got it. It is very blond green yellow. Almost looked pale grey white in the tub. Smells so fresh and still more like banana than the strawberry banana with a lot of pine and spearmint. Very loose powdery kif like. Sprinkled in with some haze it is really nice clear head high and relaxed. Really nice.
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Loved the Nicole when I tried her in 2016.
kalima

Post by kalima »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 23rd Apr 2018 09:23 am Was back again this week, got the GG4 hash again and tried the Tangie hash. The GG4 stuff continues to blow my brains, smoked some of it in combo joints with Utopias GG and they were some beautiful joints. Tangie was nice, but I know CC mentioned the Boere one was fire so might be a better option. If I compare it to another sativa hash I smoked like the White Choco from Boere, the Tangie doesn't hold up so well against it.

Was funny, met an Aussie there who was going to Haarlem to check out Willie Wortels. He was in Vondel and some Dutch guy made some joke in Dutch and his friends all laughed and all the guy understood was Willie Wortel. He looked him up and with his glasses perhaps you could see how the Dutch guy made the joke, but love the randomness of the guys story and reason for going to check it out. He googled it and found out it was a cartoon character and a coffeeshop and thought, that's brilliant, I'm going there.
glad to hear the GG4 hash is still good, might tempt me over that side, but wanted to go to the stud and check out their new offerings, choices, choices :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated May 14, 2018. Thanks SuperVM.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated Auguat 19, 2018. Thanks to Super VM.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite