Central

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Central

I like Central
76%
I don't like Central
24%

Total votes: 141

KeyMonCha

Re: Central

Post by KeyMonCha »

Ok, so, i'm now officially on the Amnesia Hash train! :mrgreen:

Whilst i'm sure there are probably unscrupulous trading activities abound in this establishment, i'm pretty sure the Amnesia hash is fairly clean... It's dry as fook, though... Compared to the more 'high-end' offerings, it doesn't quite match up on effect... However, the €29.50/5g deal makes this stuff an unmissable bargain for a hash smoker on a budget, or even a pro who wants a reasonably tasty afternoon stroll hash...

...I returned for more several times over only three days... Not always available, but regularly restocked.

Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

I'm yet to make a satisfactory purchase of flower here...whilst I haven't tried the whole menu and certainly can't join in with the love of the Amnesia hash having no experience with it to date.
What I will say next may be harsh or no in agreement with the general consensus but here goes:

Personally my thoughts on Central and it's wares are that it is for those seriously budgeting/using the flower for hash filler or those lacking taste buds entirely or experience with any quality flower. The hash I can't bash without trying so I'll let them off the hook with that...for now.

There I said it!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was looking for some good "cheap" sativa hash... so I started at Baghera for their Super Silver hash but it wasn´t in stock atm so I went to Coffeeshop Central for their Amnesia hash instead.

First I noticed that they also have imported weed on their menu... if I remember correctly it was Violator (18€/g "Canadian import") and another one for 18€/g but I don´t remember what it was :?

I also spotted a hash called Cookies Cream hash (8,10€/g) in their showcase... asked the budtender if I could smell the Amnesia (5,80€/g) and the Cookies hash...

Well the Cookies Cream (8,10€/g) looked very fresh, sticky and creamy (like budder :D also not a dark sticky hash more blonde but gets darker very fast in the baggy ) with a nice strong smell :mrgreen: I was pretty impressed by the look and smell for that price :shock: compared to that the Amnesia hash smelled like nothing :lol: so I went for it.
I only smoked one bowl of it so far but it was also nice tasting with a good effect... it also bubbles nicely when touched by the flame... I have to try more to give a better feedback but first impression is very nice for the price :thumbup:
Jaochoo

Post by Jaochoo »

Have to say pretty naff based on my purchase. Went in here for a quick prerolled. Was given two choices of white widow and amnesia. Was shown bags of the bud used to make the pre rolled.

Went for WW and the thing was shite..zero impact. Best thing was the plastic tube to keep other tings i rolled.

Nice tunes and chilled vibe in shop...shame about gear
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 16th Sep 2018 12:02 pm Well the Cookies Cream (8,10€/g) looked very fresh, sticky and creamy (like budder also not a dark sticky hash more blonde but gets darker very fast in the baggy ) with a nice strong smell I was pretty impressed by the look and smell for that price compared to that the Amnesia hash smelled like nothing so I went for it.
I only smoked one bowl of it so far but it was also nice tasting with a good effect... it also bubbles nicely when touched by the flame... I have to try more to give a better feedback but first impression is very nice for the price
Like I said before very nice for the price (8,10€/g) :thumbup: usually you have to pay more for a hash like that in most other shops. After smoking more I can say it´s at least strong enough... stronger than the Amnesia hash and it makes you more stoned but it has also uplifting effects. Good one and if the quality will be still the same it will be not the last time I got it.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Sounds intriguing, thanks. Definitely one to look out for.
no_way

Post by no_way »

Enemy of The State: Superb smoke for only 8.50/g

Papaya Kush: classical kush, burn good and white. (also around 8.50/g)

Cookie Cream Hash: always delicious, for a ridicolous price (around 8/g)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

no_way wrote: Wed 10th Oct 2018 06:15 am Cookie Cream Hash: always delicious, for a ridicolous price (around 8/g)
Yeah I like that one, too. Still the same quality... By the way I noticed that the hash is called Cookie Candy (8,10€/g) :D
no_way

Post by no_way »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 14th Oct 2018 10:42 am
no_way wrote: Wed 10th Oct 2018 06:15 am Cookie Cream Hash: always delicious, for a ridicolous price (around 8/g)
Yeah I like that one, too. Still the same quality... By the way I noticed that the hash is called Cookie Candy (8,10€/g) :D
yepp you`re right! going in next days to get some again :)

do they still have canadian weed?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

no_way wrote: Mon 15th Oct 2018 01:50 am
do they still have canadian weed?
Sorry I didn´t looked at their offered weed this time :?
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 14th Oct 2018 10:42 am

Hello dear Marok21,

thanks for your reviews, I, among others, love them, please keep it up.

Could you tell me, if you had only 40 euro to spend, would you spend them for 5 grs cookie candy or 6.7 grs amnesia hash ?

Regards,
Loïc
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Billyjoe wrote: Sun 28th Oct 2018 11:09 pm Hello dear Marok21,

Could you tell me, if you had only 40 euro to spend, would you spend them for 5 grs cookie candy or 6.7 grs amnesia hash ?

Regards,
Loïc
Hey Billyjoe,

sorry for my late answer I didn´t checked the Central threat in the last time :?

Personaly I would go for the Cookie Candy hash because it has def. a stronger and better balanced stoned/high to me... also in terms of taste I would prefer the Candy hash.

The Amnesia hash is more of a ligher sativa smoke to me but if you looking for that it´s a very cheap option. To be honest I didn´t smoked their Amnesia hash in the last months so I can´t really say something about their current batch.

The Candy Cookie hash is more of a pretty oily creamy hash and the Amnesia was usually a dry made pretty blonde hash. Well the Cookie hash cost 2,30€ more but for that you get in my opinion the better value for money ratio...
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 1st Dec 2018 11:29 pm
Billyjoe wrote: Sun 28th Oct 2018 11:09 pm Hello dear Marok21,

Regards,
Loïc
Hey Billyjoe,

sorry for my late answer I didn´t checked the Central threat in the last time :?

Personaly I would go for the Cookie Candy hash because it has def. a stronger and better balanced stoned/high to me... also in terms of taste I would prefer the Candy hash.

The Amnesia hash is more of a ligher sativa smoke to me but if you looking for that it´s a very cheap option. To be honest I didn´t smoked their Amnesia hash in the last months so I can´t really say something about their current batch.

The Candy Cookie hash is more of a pretty oily creamy hash and the Amnesia was usually a dry made pretty blonde hash. Well the Cookie hash cost 2,30€ more but for that you get in my opinion the better value for money ratio...
Hello Marok21,

I went for the cookie candy, purchased it last Thursday, indeed a nice creamy, skunky new generation hash, bubble nicely, full of flavors, I would not be surprised to see that kind sold for 10/11 euro in other coffeeshops.

Regards,
kushy

Post by kushy »

This shop is selling really nice, cheap hash at the moment. I'm preferring the new Lemon Hash over their Amnesia, more euphoric, same price. Also around 6e p/g is the crystal kush hash which I haven't tried yet.

Can't say how they smoke but if you're a rosin-head like me, you'll love 'em!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Thanks Kushy :mrgreen: I will try their Lemon hash next time... still looking for a nice cheap sativa hash :D