Central

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Central

I like Central
76%
I don't like Central
24%

Total votes: 141

BackInDam

Re: Central

Post by BackInDam »

Generally found their Silver Haze the best. Its very consistent and same price as their SSH and Amnesia.

Their Kali (smelled like a chronic strain) tasted like shit tho, really badly flushed. First time i was disappointed from there.

I rather get the SSH and Amnesia Haze at 9.5€/g at boerejongens.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

BackInDam wrote:Generally found their Silver Haze the best. Its very consistent and same price as their SSH and Amnesia.
heard some good things about the Silver Haze from locals I met there, too... Take a closer look on that next time :mrgreen:
samadora wrote:Nice one Marok21. Arriving tomorrow morning, will definitely check that out :)
:mrgreen: Hopefully they have still some good shit in stock when u arrive... becuase it´s awesome how fast they sell that good stuff sometimes :shock:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Havent tries sourjack yet , but the haze tastes really powerfull ... too powerfull ... i dont know if its fucked with , or unflushed , or quickdried....

Normally i can tell. .... but with this batch i havent got a clue ... but SOMETHINGS aint right lol

It tastes ok , gets you high as fuck buttt........ idk go buy it right now and see for yourself lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
thompaw

Post by thompaw »

I like the shop's small town bus station atmosphere with the live-action perfect picture-window view of the Amsterdam hustle.

8)
There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alo

Post by Alo »

kingbee wrote:I went here 2 days ago to get some SSH, but they had sold out, and only had a few scraps of Silver Haze left. I asked the BT to sell me the last few small popcorn buds and no leaf, so I got 0,7g in the end.
Price was around 9e/g.
Bag appeal was almost non-existent as a result, but it made a couple of small joints.
The smell was a slightly hazey and astringent.
It burned fairly cleanly and smoothly, but it wasn't completely flushed.
The effect was uplifting and energising, with a little body to it as well.
Potency was reasonably good, but not overwhelming.

Overall, worth a try, but nothing amazing; considering the price at around 9e/g and that the smoke was fairly decent, I'd give it 8/10 compared with what else is available in Amsterdam, and on its own merits I'd give it 7.5/10.
Why would you do this when you can get ssh in most coffee shops at reasonable prices.....
I've got some tray trash you can have here for €9
It's not like central your only hope.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was here maybe a month ago. I wanted to try some of their banging hazes 8) the last times I had some
super frosty Amnesia Haze...

this time the offered Hazes (Amnesia, Silver and Haze) looked pretty poor. I decide to take a bag of Amnesia
anyways. Taste (little bit harsh) and effect were ok but no white ash...
monty

Post by monty »

i alwys used to go in here to grab some hash. tried the OO once cheap as chips but just like soap bar i threw it away. i liked the black bombay, anyone no if the still stock it and whats the quality of it like now days
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I don't recall seeing it for a while. Last time I was there I got some good SSH as well as some decent but unremarkable Moroccan called Sahara something. Yes, it can be hit and miss here, but it's more hit than miss.
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

Was there yesterdy my friend bought the og kush 9,50€/g. It looks good&frosty and the smell was good but didnt transfer trough the taste as much. But its good for this price and the taste was a bit kushy but just a bit :D
JohnGreen

Post by JohnGreen »

The cheap prices got me In here every time I visited.. Apart from my 2 visits.

In the end it was the lack of smell transferring to taste across a variety of Strains that put the nail in the coffin, also I had a bit of ssh that smelled spot on... Basically tasteless .... Also was borderline damp ... Basically the shot I deal with at home
la2019

Post by la2019 »

kingbee wrote:Definitely no smoking (anything) in CS Central, strictly B'n'F - the only place you can smoke is outside the front door.
Does that include pure I wonder? If so, I just have to wonder why they don't allow smoking in there! I mean, what do people do at those tables then, just drink coffee?? I guess so, but man, it kills me to hear this. That was our first and last stop of every trip. Perfect place to watch an early morning hustle and bustle near the station. Gah!!
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

I need some hash advices for this place please :mrgreen: It's the first stop every trip. In the past i bought the warm ears which was 6.80 or6.90 or so i dont remember but it was nice. Then i bought the super sahara because they dont have the ears no more but the sahara sucks i only get headache from it! Have anyone tried the king hassan 9.20€/g? Is it worth the money? Is the quality constant or hit or miss?
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

MrNice257 wrote:I need some hash advices for this place please :mrgreen: It's the first stop every trip. In the past i bought the warm ears which was 6.80 or6.90 or so i dont remember but it was nice. Then i bought the super sahara because they dont have the ears no more but the sahara sucks i only get headache from it! Have anyone tried the king hassan 9.20€/g? Is it worth the money? Is the quality constant or hit or miss?
best advice is just dont buy hash from here
you get better stuff in grancanaria at 3.50 a gram lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke