Central

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Central

I like Central
76%
I don't like Central
24%

Total votes: 141

wigster70

Central

Post by wigster70 »

ACD page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Central.html

the best smoke
HEllo all.
Just so you know.......
Central coffeeshop (near the station) sells the best gear in Amsterdam. Anyone who says otherwise is lying lol!! The staff are always relaxed & helpful. It may not be the best place to stop & smoke but it IS the BEST place to buy. You just gotta watch the amout of Dutch people who go there to buy to tell you that. I lived in Amsterdam for quite a while so i know what im talking about.

Take care all, happy toking.

P.S. The view from the window is great to watch all the lovely women go by.. mmmmmmmmmm

Tommy G

Post by Tommy G »

I`ll have 2 visit
lctricity

Re: the best smoke

Post by lctricity »

wigster70 wrote:Central coffeeshop (near the station) sells the best gear in Amsterdam. Anyone who says otherwise is lying lol!!
I wouldn't go as far as to say that Central CS sells the "best" gear in the Dam, but they sure as hell ain't no slouchs. In terms of deals, their 12.5 euro for 2.5g and 25 euro for 5g deals are hard to beat. Gotta love that wooden box (see below).

http://192.148.252.25/~reatta/Menus/Cen ... 32005b.JPG

http://192.148.252.25/~reatta/Menus/Cen ... 32005c.JPG

Central CS is, was and always will be my first stop upon entering the Dam. The vibe of this little place is stellar in the morning.

From another lover of this particular shop, the highest (all puns intended) of recommendations are forthcoming in abundance.
grandpoohbah

Post by grandpoohbah »

:roll: got to say this about central....cheap weed..25 euro for 5 gs cant be bad...pity they wont sell you more than one, had to blag them the big bag of b52 was for my girl, who was sitting next to me, its always my last stop before the train to the airport, toilets first of course to hide my stash....hee hee.
just got back last week, with a big 5g b52, 5g minali cream, 5g k2....all from central and the big wooden box....hee hee. smoked the lot though.... :D
weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.
bran

Post by bran »

I like central too , very kind barmain/dealer and that's great to see weed in a box like they do..
We have a very good skunk pre rolled joints in it, tasty tsaty ..
not very strong but really tasty ..
Is it true they paly heavy metal sometimes ? i guess have to read it on net ..
Thanks..
claudandus

Post by claudandus »

i was here last sunday and i bought 2,5 grammes of B52

i really like this place
Owner of Karina IRC-Bot and #Coffeeshop@P2P-NET
Boner

Post by Boner »

Only been once and that was this past trip and I must admit I like the place, I picked up 2.4 grams of PP which was ok but needed to be a bit drier and 2.5 grams of Red Hair which was one of the most flavourful weeds I've tasted in ages!! (Both cost €12.5)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
claudandus

Post by claudandus »

how does red hair tast like coz i might givvut a try next time i need some :P
Boner

Post by Boner »

claudandus wrote:how does red hair tast like coz i might givvut a try next time i need some :P
It was quite sweet tasting and very stony!!!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
pad

Post by pad »

is anyone test their jack herer ?
jul, kev, stev from france
Valo

Post by Valo »

Smaller than I had expected and like mentioned before I would not recommend this shop for the best weed in town as they tend to go for quantity over quality.

Saying that, it was a nice atmopshere at 9:30am and I bought the white russian weed which I thought was a very good deal at €12,50 for 2.5g
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Too High

Post by Too High »

First and last place I stop by whenever I visit Amsterdam. Great weed, great price, friendly staff and a nice cup of tea. Sit in the window and watch the madness.

On my first visit I walked in to see a great big biker dude standing behind the counter and was a little unsure as to the friendliness of the place. We shouldn't have worried though as he looked up with a big smile that was more akin to a gentle giant than a big bad biker dude lol. In my opinion, one of, if not the, friendliest dealer I have come across.
claudandus

Post by claudandus »

you now even pay with your bank card there

yesterday i bought some davidoff over there from the big and beautiful woorden box :D

nice and relaxed
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Stopped in first thing off the train. Wife and I were the only ones there. Bought 2.5 grams of B-52. Very nice guy behind the counter. Borrowed the bong and hung out before hitting RDL, C.C. Museum, and Hash Museum. Nice head buzz first thing in the morning.
If you never do, you'll never know.
glock23

Post by glock23 »

First coffeeshop I ever went to a few weeks ago. Saw it, then smelled it :) It was so weird to see people just hanging out, everyone stoned. I went in, told the dealer I wanted something that wasn't TOO strong so I could still get my shit done in a new place. He recommended the Red Hair, 12.5 for 2.5. It was decent shit, got me high enough that I was worried about my ability to get back to the hotel, and that was only after a gram. Picked up some Isolator (sp) hash from them too, 1.4 g for 12.5 I believe. Very good shit :) Very potent. Got some PP the next day...was a lil wet, but potent creeper shit, made me very paranoid :P Good service. The dealer on the second day (Wednesday) was a big white dude, not the lil black guy from Surinam on the first day.