Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

Jesscass

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by Jesscass »

Had again the 'Malana Cream' and the 'Og Kush'(new on the menu, 13,50€/g). Personally don't know much about kushes but Toermalijn's version was a good smoke, on the other hand nothing that special I would go out of my way for!

Instead of hijacking this thread please take a look here regarding my post about the wietpas in Tilburg etc.:
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 05#p278605

Mint

Post by Mint »

Really cool coffee shop with excellent weed. We sat in the garden smoking some really nice bluberry haze drinking coffee's with the sun beaming on us. Lovely place to have a smoke. i'll def be going back :D
Mint
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Went for 'Space Haze'(13,50€/g)and 'Marnesia Nights'(12,50€/g). Both good smokes, latter one not on par with the previous more expensive batch but still excellent!

Instead of hijacking this thread please take a look here regarding my post about the wietpas in Tilburg etc.: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 06#p281206
Mint

Post by Mint »

The Ban is definitely in force here. Tried to get in but was turned away... gutted :cry:
Mint
matt1376

Post by matt1376 »

Mint wrote:The Ban is definitely in force here. Tried to get in but was turned away... gutted :cry:
I went to this coffeeshop at end of last year - I was lucky with the weather so could still enjoy a smoke sat in the nice garden.

I am going back to Tilburg this weekend (I am going to see a band at the 013 ), but stopping off in Amsterdam to get some gear first.

If I can;t even get to sit in this great coffeeshop to have a smoke it will be bad - especially as it is supposed to rain all weekend.

Guess I'll have to just smoke in the park opposite the hotel I am staying in. :lol:
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Mint wrote:The Ban is definitely in force here. Tried to get in but was turned away... gutted :cry:
....This sucks so bad. F@ck the weed pass!
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

Recently moved to Tilburg and have been relying on a friend to get me weed after the stash I brought from Amsterdam ran out. He's not much of a smoker so my choices up to now have been limited as you can't get inside to see the menu. I got a letter from city hall today with my BSN number and after speaking with the security guard on the door here last Friday night (he said that would do + my passport until my ID arrives) I went in there today for the first time.

People were really nice here especially the 3 bouncers I spoke to on different occasions. It was a buy and fly job but the place looked nice. I think the menu was in Dutch, my mate kinda frazzled my head with his "25 euro a gram, for hash?" screech! I managed to get a gram of the NYC Diesel 10.5e/g and a gram of their AK47 (repeat purchase) at 8.5e/g. I've had OG Kush and Candy Kush from here too recently. No complaints and really can't wait to go back tomorrow and bed in for a few smokes.

Maybe try that Isolator :wink:
"The suspense is killing me." Chopper Mike...
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

The OG Skywalker and Marnesia Nights hash here at the moment are as good as anything on offer in Amsterdam. Both top quality smokes. 12.50 a gram for the Marnesia is a steal.
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

Cho Colombian NK9 at 21 euro a gram here at the moment is very good hash. Sticky as fuck, needs to be kept in the fridge. Put .4 of a gram in a joint on Saturday and couldn't see after it. Got some more tonight with a gram of their A5 Haze 12.50 a gram. Both really good. Never had the A5 before, almost like a Kush unless the guy mixed up the bags. Very rare you are let down for quality here. Really great shop.
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

Ketama Gold 9.50/grm.
Bubblescious 10/grm.
Big Buddha Cheese 11.50/grm.
A5 Haze 12.50/grm.
OG Skywalker 13.50/grm.
Kosher Kush 13.50/grm (Kosher over the OGS at the moment)
Cho-Colombia NK9 21/grm

All nice at the moment.
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Dam I miss this place, you are a lucky man phatpaulie :mrgreen:
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

Bifton wrote:Dam I miss this place, you are a lucky man phatpaulie :mrgreen:
It is probably the nicest coffee shop I've been to, the area out the back is great at the moment. Decent menu, good staff, no complaints really.
shaknbake

Post by shaknbake »

Kashmir - great piece of sieved hash, effect is uplifting and floaty. Taste is not what I expected and can be described as floral and smooth. Not your typical Asian hash. (12.50 / 1g)
Double Diamond - loved this one, its a proper moroccan creamy type of hash. Surprisingly uplifting and somehow made me very productive. Can't recall the correct pricetag but was around (18/19 / 1g)
Cho Colombian NK9 - This is really something special. It's an (QW)ISO type of hash, pitch black sticky icky goodness with an amazing pungent smell. Effect can be very narcotic if you smoke too much of it. (21 / 1g - WORTH EVERY CENT, blows Jelly (Birdy) out of the water)
Marnesia nights - Bit disappointing to me since its lacking the herbal, earthy aroma that Moroccan hash is known for. Didn't really do the trick for me.. (12.50 / 1g)
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

shaknbake wrote:Kashmir - great piece of sieved hash, effect is uplifting and floaty. Taste is not what I expected and can be described as floral and smooth. Not your typical Asian hash. (12.50 / 1g)
Double Diamond - loved this one, its a proper moroccan creamy type of hash. Surprisingly uplifting and somehow made me very productive. Can't recall the correct pricetag but was around (18/19 / 1g)
Cho Colombian NK9 - This is really something special. It's an (QW)ISO type of hash, pitch black sticky icky goodness with an amazing pungent smell. Effect can be very narcotic if you smoke too much of it. (21 / 1g - WORTH EVERY CENT, blows Jelly (Birdy) out of the water)
Marnesia nights - Bit disappointing to me since its lacking the herbal, earthy aroma that Moroccan hash is known for. Didn't really do the trick for me.. (12.50 / 1g)

This was a great hash, made from Amnesia Haze, but the last 2 times I got it it was completely different. The Double Diamond is a nice Moroccan hash 19e/grm. Here is a snap of that Cho Colombian NK9 - Image
shaknbake

Post by shaknbake »

Ah man - that Chocolombian looks fire.. I need to make my way down again soon! Shame about the Marnesia tho, price/quality is way off if you ask me..

I saw some isolators as well on the menu (AK47 iso) - any experience with those?