Jamaica or LA (USA)? That is the question.

tastywaves

Re: Jamaica or LA (USA)? That is the question.

Post by tastywaves »

Hey bros thanks for all the input on my trip choices. Thanks so much ZBeebs for your helpful input and glad you had a great time. Theres no place like ADam though and hoping this supposed law doesn't pan out.
Thanks bros.
:)

Pass the peace pipe.
Burning em since 69'
Ghost

Re: Jamaica or LA (USA)? That is the question.

Post by Ghost »

jamaica mate, been a few times and am back in October next year, you will have no problem scoring out there, pritty much every one is at it or can get it, couple of good places to visit are ninemile where bob marley is buried hire yourself a driver for the day and get him to take you up there, great views and you might even see some of his relatives up there! skydive and bobsleigh are another i would recomend to try, jump in a bobsliegh on rails and soar through the mountains wicked! Yardie tours or know jamaica are both good for these trips. also visit the swamp(cant remember the real name) was in live and let die(jamesbond) when he ran across the crocs and visit manga house also in live and let die. The blue mountain cycling is great if you like a bike ride, great way to see the spectacular views with very little peddaling and some great natural pools/falls to swim in. You can also score some nice hash if you ask, got some lovely black on my last trip and that was pritty much all i smoked for 2weeks, kept going back for more.I try to get out there at least once a year and highly recomend it as a place to visit.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D