Prague

od1nobody

Prague

Post by od1nobody »

Anyone else visited Prague lately? I was there 2 weeks ago w/ couple of friends and we were delighted how smoothly things were regarding the smoking department. We bought a nice 20g baggie that was delivered straight to our hotel door, and it was really nice, strong and potent buds of J.Herer (i was told). All leaves cleaned out, just beautiful buds. I was worried that we'll get burned with crappy tourist weed, but fortunately that wasn't the case.

Since it was summer and weather was beautiful, we opted to smoke out in parks and such, but I've read that there's several bars that are smoker friendly. I'll definately go there again, still lots to see around the city since I think I spent more time watching the blue sky lying on my back in a park than walking around and checking out the actual sights. :P

~:Nonsense is better than no sense at all:~
LionofJudah

Re: Prague

Post by LionofJudah »

Where did you get that connection? How much was it?
od1nobody

Post by od1nobody »

You'll find answer to that from here. I was suspicious at first, but everything went great.

A message by Ryan from Netherlands on Jun.04.2013 provides all the info you need.
LionofJudah

Post by LionofJudah »

Awesome. I got a hookup from the comments section of a weed blog to score in Vancouver once, dude showed up with a QP of decent kush for $100 a half, $170 an oz. Not bad...

Also I think he was more nervous than I was about the whole deal :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
od1nobody

Post by od1nobody »

Whut? :P That's something like 5€/g. For a decent kush that's a real bargain.
LionofJudah

Post by LionofJudah »

Yeah I know man, you'll wanna cry if you compare prices between west coast US/Canada and Amsterdam :| :shock: :mrgreen:
od1nobody

Post by od1nobody »

LionofJudah wrote:Yeah I know man, you'll wanna cry if you compare prices between west coast US/Canada and Amsterdam :| :shock: :mrgreen:
:cry: Can't beat that price here either.
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

Confirming that the Prague "Hook-Up" which the link above provides is rock solid!

We were in Prague last weekend and used the service - very efficient communication and I was very surprised at the quality of the product. If you're going to Prague and need a supply, just flick off an email and follow the instructions.

ATB.
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

in praha simply go to café rouge.
We cant stop here this is bat country
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

Aside from parks and a few specific bars, is there anywhere else you can smoke in Prague?
Praha

Cannabis in Prague

Post by Praha »

Came across this interesting article about buying marijuana in Prague. Hope this link I'm sharing helps: https://fourtwentyavenue.com/weed-in-prague/#comments