Mig Vapor's Herb Vaporizer

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Old Timer

Mig Vapor's Herb Vaporizer

Post by Old Timer »

Anyone tried Mig Vapor's Herb Vaporizer?
https://www.migvapor.com/vaporizers/bla ... -vaporizer
I stopped smoking cigarettes just over a year ago after 40 years of a pack a day and have been vaping (regular eliquids) ever since, so I have the mods anyway and was wondering if anyone has tried the above mentioned herb vaporizer?

OneHighMofo

Re: Mig Vapor's Herb Vaporizer

Post by OneHighMofo »

I haven't mate - and as the instructions say not to use this device underwater or during space travel (which is of course where I do ALL my vaping). I doubt I ever shall!
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I just noticed the pathetic instructions! I was actually planning to use it underwater, while in space at a job interview! :D
Anyway, I ordered one, gonna try it.
At the end of the day a lot of the portables are a ceramic bowl that's heated from the bottom.
I used to have proper portable vape stuff, Mighty and Arizer Solo, but I now only partake when in Amsterdam, and I can't risk taking stuff through customs when I fly. I have a really good job and getting nicked would mean getting sacked, so just not worth my while taking unnecessary risks.
This is cheap enough to buy, use and leave behind.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Good thinking. I was a bit surprised you were looking at that seeing as how I thought you'd had some proper ones but I understand your situation. Might be just jobbie.

Be a few badass vapes around 420 :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it is.