BHO

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
macky

BHO

Post by macky »

Have some friends buying oven ,vacuum pump :wink: Was doing a little reading ,figured some here may have suggestion e.g. buy all in one or pump oven separate? Suggestion on good extractor any help would be good . Have say 10,000 dollar budget….RO 420

macky

Re: BHO

Post by macky »

never mind went close loop from company in Detroit for 30,000 :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Jeez, someone's​ got cash to spend :D hope it makes some great dabables :D :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

They weren't interested in Rosin Macky?
I just dropped £500 on a pneumatic 10 tonne bench press with heated plates and am squising out rosin at 20-25%.
Big difference in cost!

Closed loop is the only way to play though, for safefy and purity reasons there's just no alternative - very cool setup 8)
macky

Post by macky »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 17th Feb 2018 07:03 pm Jeez, someone's​ got cash to spend :D hope it makes some great dabables :D :mrgreen:
I was in for share for oven ,pump to use in edibles ,Then as you said guys with deep pockets jumped in :D
Will know where to find clean dabbales any way.
macky

Post by macky »

So it seem,s the group project fell apart :D
So me and a buddy going it alone ,where leaning toward a company from here Ledab.ca
5lb extractors closed loop is for sure ,vac pump and oven will be decided after consolation with company at retail location.
Now who can tell me where to get articles on making HBO,s any advice would help.
Seem,s like we will have samples for a few in July :wink:

RO 420 :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 17th Feb 2018 07:09 pm I just dropped £500 on a pneumatic 10 tonne bench press with heated plates and am squising out rosin at 20-25%.
Nice, was looking at the RTP Manual Twist Press with a mate, obviously wouldn't get the same returns as with a pneumatic one though, but easier if you're in an apartment.

https://www.rosintechproducts.eu/produc ... nual-twist
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 19th Mar 2018 02:48 pm obviously wouldn't get the same returns as with a pneumatic one though, but easier if you're in an apartment.

Honestly dude I think you'll be surprised. I reckon that unit will be every bit as good.
I bought a standard 10 tonne bench press and some plates from Amazon and worked out pretty quickly that pressure rating is overkill. Haven't seen any further yield than what's available pressing at 5-6 tonnes on the guage.
Crack on - you won't be dissapointed; the biggest win so far (apart from being able to press up to 7g at a time)has been being able to press at lower temps than I could with hair straighteners preserving more taste.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 19th Mar 2018 04:06 pm
RoMoney wrote: Mon 19th Mar 2018 02:48 pm obviously wouldn't get the same returns as with a pneumatic one though, but easier if you're in an apartment.

Honestly dude I think you'll be surprised. I reckon that unit will be every bit as good.
I bought a standard 10 tonne bench press and some plates from Amazon and worked out pretty quickly that pressure rating is overkill. Haven't seen any further yield than what's available pressing at 5-6 tonnes on the guage.
Crack on - you won't be dissapointed; the biggest win so far (apart from being able to press up to 7g at a time)has been being able to press at lower temps than I could with hair straighteners preserving more taste.
Cool. encouraging to hear!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

so how did it go? you got the closed loop system , did you go with the vac oven or other method? if you get another CLS try open source steel out of seattle. usually some good deals.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Saw the topic title and wanted to chime in. I've been involved in cannabis extractions since mid 2000s. I remember before "dabs" were a term. HMK Ti Vapor Curve was the og way to smoke. Then Vapor Swing copied the design and won at High Times w/ best new invention.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

AudioKush wrote: Wed 15th Jan 2020 11:13 am Saw the topic title and wanted to chime in. I've been involved in cannabis extractions since mid 2000s. I remember before "dabs" were a term. HMK Ti Vapor Curve was the og way to smoke. Then Vapor Swing copied the design and won at High Times w/ best new invention.
i actually still have my hmk..and my old hitman domeless system which was the basis for the first domeless system. never use them though.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
macky

Post by macky »

cantona7 wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 11:15 pm so how did it go? you got the closed loop system , did you go with the vac oven or other method? if you get another CLS try open source steel out of seattle. usually some good deals.
Never got vacuum pump ,but bought close loop from la dab a company here from Quebec. One freind is making gummies another is tumbling weed and mixing with the oil to make hash .Selling disposible vape pens 1000 in box for 10,000dollars .
I prefer spreading on a paper with weed .starting to like gummies over canna butter baked goods . Dry weed prices are dropping fast even legal weed prices are going down. Everyone can grow 4 plants in or out door and you can get medical grow license with a little effort :mrgreen: . My self is grandfathered for life under a decision by a judge a few years back 37 indoor 10out door ......as CC said to me a few years back “That’s the most beautiful piece of paper I have every seen .....can I take a picture” :wink: