Best Portable Vapes of 2017

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
RoMoney

Best Portable Vapes of 2017

Post by RoMoney »

Strange number 1 pick, I would've thought with most of the world still in prohibition prefilled cart options would have limited appeal.

https://hightimes.com/products/best-por ... s-2017/10/

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Kenshiro

Re: Best Portable Vapes of 2017

Post by Kenshiro »

The order of that whole list is quite surprising? The cartridge system vapes are very popular in America and growing all the time, It's down to ease of use/great for those with dexterity issues.
Can't fault getting high at the click of a button without having to fiddle about with product too I guess...
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

sNc wrote: Mon 19th Feb 2018 08:46 am The cartridge system vapes are very popular in America and growing all the time, It's down to ease of use/great for those with dexterity issues.
Can't fault getting high at the click of a button without having to fiddle about with product too I guess...
With Canada and many more US states heading for rec sales too that will only grow, suppose HT is quite a North America focused publication so perhaps that explains it as it will be a long time before a lot of the world starts seeing the cartridges. I just think it's wierd that the best vape doesn't vape herb, perhaps vape categories (herb, concentrates, oil and multi-purpose) would make more sense as there are a few concentrate only vapes in there too so you're comparing apples and oranges.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Very true, I think there's probably some bias in the judging/selection of that list too with that publication.
Solo 2 at number 10 seems an odd choice, and Im yet to hear really positive reviews about the Lynx Gaia in general..and certainly not against the likes of Solo, IQ etc.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

HT has a lot of ad space, so suppose there will always be some questionable calls :)
MecitWinter

Post by MecitWinter »

Hi! Do you know any other sites where to buy vaporizers? I found a good one HERE: https://ipuff.co.il/collections/vape, they have lots of varieties. I would appreciate if you would hit me up with some more! Thanks!