Indian & Nepalese Hash review thread!

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Amsterman

Indian & Nepalese Hash review thread!

Post by Amsterman »

I have lately been very interested in Indian and Nepalese hash after been smoking way much Moroccan hashish.
I like how they hand rub to make the hash, how monks in the mountains bless the hash and the stories behind them.
Instead of beating the whole plant to death like in Morocco.

I have some experience of the hashish we will talk about in this thread, like Pravati Cream (Café 420), Manali (Flower Power), Nepal (Club Media), Nepalese Cream (1e Hulp), Tempel Balls (Jolly Joker).

I am not the only Indian Nepalese hash hunter here and tourists might have use for this thread before they visit Amsterdam, to find good Asian hash.

Don't forget to write which Coffeeshop and for what price in your review. :)

This hash is coming from Club Media. It calls Nepal and cost 6€. I was hoping to buy their "Nepal Extra" for 15€, but is currently removed from the menu. But I gave Nepal a try...

It was hard and didnt smell anything. I played a little with it over fire and it turned black and got burned instead of bubble and melt.. When it was soft enough to rub between the fingers it felt dry and was hard to control, not creamy.
To smoke it wasn't so nice, but earthy taste.
The effect was boring stoned..

I'm not sure I'll smoke the rest of it... So I don't recommend this hash to anyone. :(

But this one is one of my standards at home for ~1 months. Nepalese Cream from 1e Hulp and it cost 10€ per gram.

I save my weeds and hashish in glass jars and in the Nepalese Cream jar it smells sweet citrus fruit. Really good and enjoyable smell.
The consistency is creamy and sticks to the nails easy.

The thing with this hash is... The effect, which isn't more then OK. It's not very powerful but you can feel the mind high. I use it as a background in my mixes.
I do like the taste of it even if it's dry to the throat, taste almost like the smell.

I do recommend this hash. A good start in the hunt for well produced Nepalese hash for sure cuz of the smell and consistency. :)

Who does not like Kush in all their smells and colors?
macky

Re: Indian & Nepalese Hash review thread!

Post by macky »

Thanks for the review. I,m with you , I love that kind of hash :mrgreen:
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Nice Thread

As I said in my posts:

Manali Jungle from Paradox (0,4 gram for 5 euros) : AVOID it, no smell, no effect no interest

Nepal Pollen from Blue Bird : brown soft pliable sticky hash, super smell, try it!! (0,8 gram for 12,5 euros), same thing with Water pressed afghan : black soft sticky hash, amazing smell same price.
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
nooris

Post by nooris »

I'm not yet in A'dam, but throughout the past few years Black Spice from Hill Street/Greenhouse Effect has been one of my absolute favorites. Not cheap though, i think it was 16E/gram.
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Dampkring have a great Parvati at 11 per gram > soft, not too sticky so easy to work with, and with nice floral aroma and taste. Definitely recommended.
Mind If I Do a J?
macky

Post by macky »

HisDudeness wrote:Dampkring have a great Parvati at 11 per gram > soft, not too sticky so easy to work with, and with nice floral aroma and taste. Definitely recommended.
I,ll give it a try in april,you suggested honey brown last year and you where bang on .Thanks Dude Roll on 420
MallowKream

Post by MallowKream »

one of my friends always shuns hand rubbed hash for the fact that its got so much shit off someones hands rolled into it.

smoking someones dirty hands skin particles
Amsterman

Post by Amsterman »

MallowKream wrote:one of my friends always shuns hand rubbed hash for the fact that its got so much shit off someones hands rolled into it.

Relax my friend, people eat stuff from me when I make their food by hand, also I don't mind smoke a monk. ;)
noname

Post by noname »

HisDudeness wrote:Dampkring have a great Parvati at 11 per gram > soft, not too sticky so easy to work with, and with nice floral aroma and taste. Definitely recommended.
Am over tuesday,am kinda hoping this will still be available! was out of most things the last time we was over..

many thanks N :D
Amsterman

Post by Amsterman »

Manali from coffeeshop Flower Power cost 17€ for 1 gram. That is very expensive and the expectations are high!

I walk in and make my order of 1g which is very rare from what I use to buy so she got a bit ???. She let me smell it and I really enjoyed the smell and it felt OK.
She then suggested Super Pollem from Dont-Remember which only costed 10€. She was fast to let me smell it. She talked a bit about it, somehow now afterwards it felt she tried to convince me to buy this one than the Manali. I do understand somehow, the price cost is huge for 1g.
The smell on that one was also good, but I took Manali after all.

Is this now worth 17€ for 1g?

To be honest... More no than yes. The price is simply to high for 1g which looked small in the bag.

But this hash is an experience itself, from you order it to smoke it.

The smell is a bit like fresh mint. I find it hard to smoke in a bong because it melts more than go up in smoke, roll a joint instead!
It is a strong smoke indeed and it's not nice for the throat. A good evening smoke, get you high with good combination of relaxing but creative.

Damn you 17€ !! :(

Edit: The smell is like After 8 chocolate!
Last edited by Amsterman on Sun 15th Feb 2015 08:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Amsterman wrote:
MallowKream wrote:one of my friends always shuns hand rubbed hash for the fact that its got so much shit off someones hands rolled into it.

Relax my friend, people eat stuff from me when I make their food by hand, also I don't mind smoke a monk. ;)
:lol:
MallowKream

Post by MallowKream »

most chefs wash their hands well though. i've done my food hygiene training, but less optimistic that nepalese and indian hash makers have
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

MallowKream wrote:most chefs wash their hands well though. i've done my food hygiene training, but less optimistic that nepalese and indian hash makers have
You would be very very surprised about the number of chefs who DONT wash their hands or is that just Scottish chefs that don't lol
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

The best Indian hash I found in November was from Willie Wortels in Harlem, I can't remember the name but its the shop furthest from the train station. It was €12 a g, it came in greaseproof paper to stop it sticking to the baggie, it was a lovely looking bit of hash, it had a minty/eucalyptus fresh taste and a fairy heavy stone. I also tried the jelly hash from Birds, it was a massive disappointment, given all the great write ups on here I was really expecting more. It has a harsh dry pretty much flavourless taste and I didn't find it all that strong. I'm hoping it was a bad batch.
Amsterman

Post by Amsterman »

I bought Charas from Blues Brothers few days ago which cost 14.50€ per g. It was nothing special, it didn't smell much and it was bit dried out. Kinda powerful, works good by bong, nicely stoned.

I might go back to buy one g more, but then I hope it's not in this boring condition.